Hello. I seem to have problem with some dialogues not loading. I became champion of champions and everything works fine, but then Agna announces that my debts are cancelled and... nothing. Nothing more is being said. I can move, but after few steps my character is coming back to where she stand, outside of my control. One thing I noticed, in the moment of the final working dialogue being spoken two characters (I think these are miners from the bath scene) are going away from the circle. That's it, I cannot progress further. Debug options of taking back control don't help either. What could I do?

3 hours ago, Shane498 said:

yes I've tried that, and resurrect and resetai, loading a previous save, but every time i got there, he just stand up before the dragonborn kneels to untie him, so she is stuck with the crouching animations and he is just standing up :'(

btw i saw that the refid (or baseid don't remember ) of the Thief is different between inside the serpent maw and when outside could be that? maybe it's switching too soon?

the id shouldn't matter. Are you using Pandora or Nemesis instead of FNIS? And keep in mind that the mod was designed to play with LE or SE version 1.5.97 not AE.

Maybe it's a bug from the mod Dogma needs to fix. It was reported that old parts of the mod sometimes break with new updates. It's been a long time since I last played that part but this bug never happened to me. Maybe someone else that played it more recently can tell if it's an issue that is happening to them.

7 hours ago, Highborn said:

Try to use console command 'moveto player' on him when you are next to his house. If he is teleported, he might just enter his home and then you can activate the door.

Hi @Highborn,

thanks for that suggestion. I'm going to jump back to original RPS game in the hot springs and win that and go from there. Maybe on another playthrough I'll take the Silentwood path and I'll keep that in mind when I do.

And thank you for the guides. They are invaluable trying to work out what to do in some scenarios so I don't just fail the entire quest! 'Thief' is fun enough I'm sponsoring in Patreon now.

Hi, I am a bit stuck after chasing the thief out of the skunkway i talked to vala who was behind a locked door that i unlocked with console commands and i cant find the thief in any of the cells!

Is there any way I can disable the russian voicelines? I disabled SFX in the MCM and still get the lines. Its weird because of just how inconsistent they seem to have been implemented. Im usually pretty decent with files but I just have no idea what these specific ones would be.

On 5/20/2024 at 11:05 PM, Highborn said:

I never experienced this bug, so I don't know how to fix it. But are you using FNIS? I believe that if you use Nemesis or Pandora, some furniture animation won't work properly.

sorry for wasting your time then

1 hour ago, _Polski_ said:

Is there any way I can disable the russian voicelines? I disabled SFX in the MCM and still get the lines. Its weird because of just how inconsistent they seem to have been implemented. Im usually pretty decent with files but I just have no idea what these specific ones would be.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zurjk1iti9sc5/Dogma_-_Thief_v1.0.0

See if the No Player Voice patch still works with recent version

1 hour ago, tobbelido said:

Hi, I am a bit stuck after chasing the thief out of the skunkway i talked to vala who was behind a locked door that i unlocked with console commands and i cant find the thief in any of the cells!

There should be a guard in front of the cell he is, a dialogue to ask to see him should appear

21 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Sometimes, switching to free camera for a split of the second and then back to 3rd person kicks script back on track, so it's worth to try, but be warned, in most other cases, switching to free-cam during scenes have opposite effect.

21 hours ago, Shane498 said:

yes I've tried that, and resurrect and resetai, loading a previous save, but every time i got there, he just stand up before the dragonborn kneels to untie him, so she is stuck with the crouching animations and he is just standing up :'(

btw i saw that the refid (or baseid don't remember ) of the Thief is different between inside the serpent maw and when outside could be that? maybe it's switching too soon?

The other thing you can try when the scenes freeze up is to try quick saving and quick loading back in, but sometimes this also breaks things further.

58 minutes ago, Skrzypek said:

Hi i have a problem in Silentwood. After the trial Svog is just standing in the circle and not going back home after the dialogue about dining.

try using moveto player to teleport him next to his house with console command

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Highborn said:

try using moveto player to teleport him next to his house with console command

Not working as well just standing by the door. And interaction with him is that he is busy.

Edited by Skrzypek
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, theliddtin said:

try quick saving and quick loading

Worst thing to do while playing Thief is to load (or quickload) without first quitting to MainMenu. So I don't even have a quickLoad bind available anymore to not tempt me,. in fact I removed quickLoad from keymap entirely what gave me one more key for binding something actually useful ;)

Edited by PippinTom

Does anyone have a save file where it starts right after the previous update (the one that ended right after we became an oficial member of the silentwood)

I really dont want to play the whole thing again and it crashes right after i exit the warehouse.... thanks guys

On 5/23/2024 at 6:32 PM, Highborn said:

There should be a guard in front of the cell he is, a dialogue to ask to see him should appear

Yeah i can't see any guard standing outside of any of the cells. Might be a stupid question but the thief should be in one of the normal castle dour cells right the ones shaped like a hexagon?

5 hours ago, SirContaRogers said:

Does anyone have a save file where it starts right after the previous update (the one that ended right after we became an oficial member of the silentwood)

I really dont want to play the whole thing again and it crashes right after i exit the warehouse.... thanks guys

If you use the skip function you can start in the day after you passed the trial. 

2 hours ago, SirContaRogers said:

but the skip option says it will continue from the hot springs or to falkreath 

you should select the option of the hot springs and go until the first trial you finished. You should have that option unless you are using a version before 1.7

Hey, can anyone tell me how to proceed the normal playthrough to enable the pregnancy quest after? I get you need the scenes with old man, Lod and Viggy, but is there anyone else after the updates? Like the mines' guy in Silentwood?