I'm having an issue using this. I downloaded the SSE version and its bodyslide seems to be broken. I found another guy with the same issue but he has no idea how to fix it. Here is what it does.

tumblr_oyeocqfUrV1u82tglo1_400.png

You basically try to change the sliders but all they change is the bikini itself, not the body. Anyone knows a solution for this? I downloaded it from this link: https://general-andreis.tumblr.com/post/167628626574/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armor-sse-18d-update - as was indicated by the Oldrim thread in the Nexus.

So I'm trying to fix the issue with Orc steel helmet display myself, and I have opened up their respective armor addon file window. 

The first thing I have noticed is that the Orc race is not high-lighted but the OrcRacevampire is. I tried highlighting orc race but the change wont save. meanwhile if I try to edit out the orcracevampire entry, the change does save and I can highlight and unhighlight without issue. can anybody shed some light into my plight? here is a screenshot: 

f10lJE.jpg

UPDATE: Manage to solve the problem by highlighting the normal orc race in the defaultrace section of the corresponding armors! :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

I was wondering...the conflict of ABS Plates getting invisible while equipping a bra....that´s somethinng with Devious Devices. I had a previously version of TaWoBA where this was fixed. Is there any possibility to fix that?

When I used Devious Devices, I always disabled device hiding. It's in the devious device settings and controls what nodes disappear alongside what devices are equipped. Stuff like chastity bras and belts will auto-hide fragments of materials not related, like chest equipment, which includes ab and spine plates for TAWoBA

OK, sooo, first things first: Thank you to nisetanaka and his boys for letting all of us to enjoy a very very very well done armor mod; The Amazing World Of Bikini Armors https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383 please download and support them as much as u can cause this is just AMAZING!... now... I am an xbox one player (yes, i am a console peasant, and obviously i am about to ask for help cause thats what we do, cause brain limitations preference of gaming console and lack of knowledge on PC modding and technicalities ) that very recently just got into modding (cause Bethesda has policies and they delete frequently all the good stuff and i want to be as close as u PC Kings/Queens out there, cause u guys have The Nexus and Loverslab and we have ... bethesda.net) so i can play MY game the way i choose to without messing with the company's policies and without disrespecting the wishes of any of the modders i have ported mods from; meaning that I DO NOT PUBLISH ANY OF MY PORTS NOR DO I INTEND TO AT ALL. That out of the way lets get into this. I have tried a few different ways to get that mod to work properly on console but every time i equip a chest piece my game crash (yes, i can equip any other part without problems). So my thought process went to the body meshes i have either in my game, that comes with the mod or something related to that; i did a bit of digging and looks like that when u get this mod u suppose to modify the body to ur liking, meaning u have to get into the bodyslide and modify it... so i have try this and have fail miserably; nothing works at all; so i thought well may be someone out there has a mod already with the meshes converted (cbbe, cause i like curves aka ass and boobs, nothing crazy, sort of like an 7base bombshell) so i went for it and to my surprise the only thing i can find are those dam body presets every were... so yea i am super bomb out and stuck... cause i really like this mod, i want it on my system, i want to play it and since my knowledge and my sorry laptop is obviously limited i am crying for help... Can any one here has all that converted already to meshes so i can go ahead and port it FOR ME (again, i am not gonna publish it, YES PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND) or any one that has done it and have a discord channel account can guide me thru it using the share screen option??? I really dont know how to fix this (cause i dont know a thing about bodyslide) i would appreciated any sort of help u guys can provide. I apologize for the grammar and the length of this post and i thank you for taking the time to read it.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, pliglesias said:

OK, sooo, first things first: Thank you to nisetanaka and his boys for letting all of us to enjoy a very very very well done armor mod; The Amazing World Of Bikini Armors https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383 please download and support them as much as u can cause this is just AMAZING!... now... I am an xbox one player (yes, i am a console peasant, and obviously i am about to ask for help cause thats what we do, cause brain limitations preference of gaming console and lack of knowledge on PC modding and technicalities ) that very recently just got into modding (cause Bethesda has policies and they delete frequently all the good stuff and i want to be as close as u PC Kings/Queens out there, cause u guys have The Nexus and Loverslab and we have ... bethesda.net) so i can play MY game the way i choose to without messing with the company's policies and without disrespecting the wishes of any of the modders i have ported mods from; meaning that I DO NOT PUBLISH ANY OF MY PORTS NOR DO I INTEND TO AT ALL. That out of the way lets get into this. I have tried a few different ways to get that mod to work properly on console but every time i equip a chest piece my game crash (yes, i can equip any other part without problems). So my thought process went to the body meshes i have either in my game, that comes with the mod or something related to that; i did a bit of digging and looks like that when u get this mod u suppose to modify the body to ur liking, meaning u have to get into the bodyslide and modify it... so i have try this and have fail miserably; nothing works at all; so i thought well may be someone out there has a mod already with the meshes converted (cbbe, cause i like curves aka ass and boobs, nothing crazy, sort of like an 7base bombshell) so i went for it and to my surprise the only thing i can find are those dam body presets every were... so yea i am super bomb out and stuck... cause i really like this mod, i want it on my system, i want to play it and since my knowledge and my sorry laptop is obviously limited i am crying for help... Can any one here has all that converted already to meshes so i can go ahead and port it FOR ME (again, i am not gonna publish it, YES PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND) or any one that has done it and have a discord channel account can guide me thru it using the share screen option??? I really dont know how to fix this (cause i dont know a thing about bodyslide) i would appreciated any sort of help u guys can provide. I apologize for the grammar and the length of this post and i thank you for taking the time to read it.

As far as I know consoles do not have hdt physics, and if we look further down the line that needs skse, which is not possible to port over to xbox due to technical and security issues that consoles in general applies.

all that u mention is true But, when u port for xbox u can delete all the skse files and the hdt never come to play if u dont have it but the mod will work if u have the latest skeleton and fnis... i know this cause i have around 20 ported followers from oldrim But, u may be onto something when it comes to armor specifically.... the thing is i know it can work cause there is a new nevernude body on the b.net called temptes (not temptress) and with it u can equip all the chest pieces But they clip which is why i assume it can be done...thank for that point of view tho ;)  

Thanks for the great mods, i'm having an absurd problem.I'm using COS Body HD 4.1 with CBBE Cury meshes and bodyslide files.All done with proper steps which i already done thousand times.

So problem is when i equip a piece of armor of this pack , Body changes with smaller breasts, hips.. and so on after 10 seconds.If i unequip the item, body reverts its orginal form after 10 seconds. 

I rechecked the bodyslide, extra meshes nothing changed the problem so far, anyone willing to help ?

On 15.3.2018 at 10:58 PM, Kelinas said:

When I used Devious Devices, I always disabled device hiding. It's in the devious device settings and controls what nodes disappear alongside what devices are equipped. Stuff like chastity bras and belts will auto-hide fragments of materials not related, like chest equipment, which includes ab and spine plates for TAWoBA

Oh i totally forgot about this. Thank u very much :smile:

On 3/20/2018 at 8:56 AM, offnightmare said:

I'm having a bit of a problem with the scale sling the area that goes over the stomach juts way out ahead but in bodyslide it looks fine anyone know what could be the issue?

Could be the weighting of the scale sling. I don't use that armor much often, though.

Sadly, I can't help ya there, either. Weighting is my worst nightmare in Outfit Studio.

On 3/24/2018 at 1:47 PM, SweetBun said:

So problem is when i equip a piece of armor of this pack , Body changes with smaller breasts, hips.. and so on after 10 seconds.If i unequip the item, body reverts its orginal form after 10 seconds.

I'm having a similar problem. I'm using CBBE Curvy body, with some tweaks to the BS preset. I installed the main files, the CBBE curvy meshes, and the CBBE BS files, ran batch build on everything with build morphs checked and my custom preset selected. When I equip a body piece, the body mesh resizes to a larger shape, and when I unequip the body piece, the armor is way too big on the other pieces.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HisSpremacy said:

Hello, why does it disallow me from wearing some Top(Bra) / Bottom (Panty) combinations from TAWOBA sets?

Thanks

Probably you are using Schlongs of Skyrim and the panties are being detected as schongs (they use the same slot) - you need to set the bra items as "revealing" in Schlongs of Skyrim to fix it.

6 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Probably you are using Schlongs of Skyrim and the panties are being detected as schongs (they use the same slot) - you need to set the bra items as "revealing" in Schlongs of Skyrim to fix it.

Yep and that did it thank you so much. Also I had another question which you may have just answered but: is it possible to have schlong appear despite wearing under wear, for a situation where it would look/work well? For example think of a loincloth. TYVM