Anyone know if theres any version of Sevenbase in the works? Or should just start downloading CBBE...

Any version of Sevenbase(or other UNP bodyshapes) included with Bodyslide will work with this mod, you'll just need the UUNP conversion files from the mod page, and then to generate meshes for your desired shape in Bodyslide. 

Anyone know if theres any version of Sevenbase in the works? Or should just start downloading CBBE...

Any version of Sevenbase(or other UNP bodyshapes) included with Bodyslide will work with this mod, you'll just need the UUNP conversion files from the mod page, and then to generate meshes for your desired shape in Bodyslide. 

But i have problems with them im using uunp and this happend post-1162212-0-96411800-1500488156_thumb.jpg

But i have problems with them im using uunp and this happend attachicon.gif20170719180016_1.jpg

...OOOKAaaay..that looks like something is -SERIOUSLY- wrong with your bodyslide files...try to build that armor again for the UUNP body your trying to make it for, and if that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall bodyslide, then rebuild the body. With something that crazy happening, that's all I can come up with. ><

I must still be doing some thing wrong I manually installed the nif presets, and they show up on ece load presets but when I try to load one of the nifs it says cannot be done as the file does not exist. have I installed it wrong, it is installed in the ECE presets folder?

help when i equip bikini top the bikini bottom is unequipped and vice versa pls help i tried revealing in sos but not fixed i also removed pubes but not fixed pls help

If you set the top part to revealing there should be no problem. If you use Devious Devices, check in the devices underneath option in MCM if the armor slot 32 is set to hide the slot 52.

So the nexus is overrun by SJW nowadays? too bad for this amazing bikini armor to stop and for the author he is really hilarious but some of these SJW hate it

Nowadays?  Where have you been?  Nexus has been overrun with triggered snowflakes at least since Skyrim became popular.  If anything, it used to be worse, because Nexus also used to employ a bunch of anal retentive, Nazi admins who would perma-ban accounts for the slightest infraction, like having a long forgotten, second account, chasing off a lot of modders.  Fortunately DarkOne seems to have taken care of that particular problem, for the most part...

So the nexus is overrun by SJW nowadays? too bad for this amazing bikini armor to stop and for the author he is really hilarious but some of these SJW hate it

Nowadays?  Where have you been?  Nexus has been overrun with triggered snowflakes at least since Skyrim became popular.  If anything, it used to be worse, because Nexus also used to employ a bunch of anal retentive, Nazi admins who would perma-ban accounts for the slightest infraction, like having a long forgotten, second account, chasing off a lot of modders.  Fortunately DarkOne seems to have taken care of that particular problem, for the most part...

Fucked up then for nexus community now if they employ SJW, Feminazi, or those who don't wanna see beauty big boob super model character in skyrim they think the modder exploit the women body? hell no this is just a game  :angry:

and the truth that SJW, Feminazi most of em don't play game or a gamer, look what did they do for Mass Effect Andromeda

Having a bit of an issue here, so when I equip a blade top 1 armor my bottom armor unequips, and when I go back to try to requip my top armor, my bottom armor unequips any fixes on this?

This is a Schlongs of Skyrim issue.  You have to set the bikini top to revealing using the SoS MCM, or you can add the "SOS_Revealing" keyword to each bikini top yourself using TES5Edit or CK.

I intend to download the UNPB meshes and overwrite in SSE version :blush: ...perhaps need to delete the HDT skeleton, and optimize the NIF. And pray it works piously before use them :dodgy:... Anyway thanks to you and all of the MODer !

I keep hearing about someone on nexus complaining or something, what happened exactly?

Snowflake got offended at Nise's humor, reported it, moderator investigating discovered Nise was asking for donations outside of Nexus donation system (because he couldn't receive PayPal funds in Japan) and gave him a warning to remove the donation requests, Nise got offended and yanked TAWOBA, Kofman and Diablo convince Nise to let them take over the mod, rest is history.

I keep hearing about someone on nexus complaining or something, what happened exactly?

Snowflake got offended at Nise's humor, reported it, moderator investigating discovered Nise was asking for donations outside of Nexus donation system (because he couldn't receive PayPal funds in Japan) and gave him a warning to remove the donation requests, Nise got offended and yanked TAWOBA, Kofman and Diablo convince Nise to let them take over the mod, rest is history.

That sucks. God I hate people so much 

That sucks. God I hate people so much 

Great..>< I guess that means this mod is at a standstill now, huh?

Great..>< I guess that means this mod is at a standstill now, huh?

It seems unlikely that we will get anymore sets of bikini armor (just before he quit Nise said "maybe" to at least Elven bikini armor), though Diablo and Kofman have said they may try to bring back the crafting books and bonus followers/locations.  However at least two more crafting books would have to be made, and many of the crafting recipes would need to be redone/remade because there are new pieces that have been added to almost every bikini type, so there's a lot of work to do for even just that, so don't hold your breath.

Edit:  Though I use two unofficial bikini armors from other authors that compliment these nicely:

Nordic Carved Bikini Armor by Halo is directly inspired by Nise's bikini armors.

Elvenia Armor by gutris1 makes for a decent Elven bikini armor that we'll never now see from Nise.