Just a heads up, Bikini guard armor cannot be wore with it's boots. Like, it feels like either the boots or the armor piece take a wrong slot. I mean, I can't wear both of them simultaneously. If I wear the boots, the armor will automatically wore off, vice versa.

Oh and a little something that makes me have a good chuckle. So I was doing the Companion quest, in which I have to brawl someone. Coincidentally, my quest target this time was none other our beloved blacksmith, Alvor. So I thought, "Heh, it's just him. Few hits and we're done." And that's where I was wrong. I started brawling with him, I punch him consecutively with my right jabs, a few left hook, and a bit of left-right combo. To my amazement, his health bar doesn't flinch. Then I thought some more, "The hell? Another brawl bug?" But I keep punching him. 'til he got a haymaker and next thing I know, I'm downed. So out of curiosity, I opened the console command. And I'm surprised. You folks literally making him legendary. His stats are beyond that Ebony Warrior. Guess he can take care of himself well now. Dragons, vampire, draugr, or even the Ebony Warrior himself have no chance of fist fight with the legendary bikini vendor, Alvor.

Just a heads up, Bikini guard armor cannot be wore with it's boots. Like, it feels like either the boots or the armor piece take a wrong slot. I mean, I can't wear both of them simultaneously. If I wear the boots, the armor will automatically wore off, vice versa.

I just checked this in CK, and you're completely right about switching off the boots and the armor piece: The armor covers almost everything; including the feet.

I uploaded the esp file that fixes this, added the Nord Plate Skirt to the set, and made all armor parts enchantable.

I just want to share this again with y'all. :D

T.A.W.O.B.A. enchantable stuff and stuff.rar

I just checked this in CK, and you're completely right about switching off the boots and the armor piece: The armor covers almost everything; including the feet.

I uploaded the esp file that fixes this, added the Nord Plate Skirt to the set, and made all armor parts enchantable.

I just want to share this again with y'all. biggrin.png

Ah, thanks for the follow up. Guess I was missing something. Again, you have my gratitude. heart.gif

Anyone know how to fix this?

Well the bottom issue is likely that you're using a CBBE armor set on a UNP body, at least that's what it looks like on NPCs when I do that. That is usually what happens with the top, if it isn't a body slot armor.

Already having the old version, can I just put esp without replacing / bodysliding models? Also what are new parts for old sets?

Some fixes are applies directly on the bodyslide files... so yeah, if you bodyslide just slide it. I know your pain man, I have to update my Bodyslide/Merged(for sub patches only)/Smashed/ASIS/DSR/Requiem patches every time something updates and processing that, even on an I7, is staggeringly long.

There has been an update for a couple files on my main post!

"OPTIONAL FILES"
UNP Meshes
UNPB Meshes

"MISC FILES"

UUNP Bodyslide Fix #3

CHECK IT OUT!

Users can use the mod as they like BUT they cannot re-upload with the intent to monetize the mod. They also cannot port to consoles or upload to beth.net. There will be trouble otherwise. Thank you.

Kofman77 DEMANDS bottomless pictures! POST EM!

EDIT::  Also split up the optional files from the MISC Files, just so it may be a bit easier for users to see. :D

Well the bottom issue is likely that you're using a CBBE armor set on a UNP body, at least that's what it looks like on NPCs when I do that. That is usually what happens with the top, if it isn't a body slot armor.

Im using CBBE body. The only thing I installed regarding this is:

1.The main file

2.The CBBE bodyslide file

Was I also supposed to install the UNP files?

1.The main file

If you don't have unp you shouldn't use unp, but if that's the case I don't have any other help.

1.The main file

Did you purchance run the bodyslide files to generate the cbbe files?

1.The main file

Did you purchance run the bodyslide files to generate the cbbe files?

I didnt...Was I supposed to?

EDIT: That fixed it. Thanks!!!!!

T.A.W.o.B.A UUNP Bodyslide Tiny Fix 4 Added!

Fixed : Falmer Heavy Boots , Iron Gauntlets 2 & 4

Check it out under "Miscellaneous Files"!

Users can use the mod as they like BUT they cannot re-upload with the intent to monetize the mod. They also cannot port to consoles or upload to beth.net. There will be trouble otherwise. Thank you.

Kofman77 DEMANDS bottomless pictures! POST EM!

I really want to know if you guys can make a crafting book for these. I want to make them more then getting them from a chest and walk around in them. Making them feels more accomplishment for me knowing only my character have the mind to make it and not every other characters. 

The Amazing World of Bikini Armour main file has been updated to 1.7!
The Amazing World of Bikini Armour CBBE Bodyslide has been updated to Bottomless Version 4!

Check it out!!

Kofman77 DEMANDS bottomless screenshots! GET THEM POSTED!

I really want to know if you guys can make a crafting book for these. I want to make them more then getting them from a chest and walk around in them. Making them feels more accomplishment for me knowing only my character have the mind to make it and not every other characters. 

cp44's got a mod called Iron Maiden, you should check it out. So far, only the iron set is done, but there's plans for the other sets, too.

Just note that he uses a different body from CBBE or UUNP, so if you want to use your own meshes, delete the meshes from his mod.

The Amazing World of Bikini Armour main file has been updated to 1.7!

The Amazing World of Bikini Armour CBBE Bodyslide has been updated to Bottomless Version 4!

Check it out!!

Kofman77 DEMANDS bottomless screenshots! GET THEM POSTED!

What do you mean by bottomless version?