Has anyone else seen this kind of clipping on their BS files? Using the UUNP bodyslide version. I've already made some edits to the pieces I caught, think it's like 3 or 4 so far for the Iron set. If anyone here likes I could upload it, though I'm not sure about the permissions and such.

Here's a pic of what I mean. 

post-196669-0-80727200-1494260039_thumb.jpg

Has anyone else seen this kind of clipping on their BS files? Using the UUNP bodyslide version. I've already made some edits to the pieces I caught, think it's like 3 or 4 so far for the Iron set. If anyone here likes I could upload it, though I'm not sure about the permissions and such.

attachicon.gifedit.jpg

Been working on some fixes for the armors myself since some of them had pieces clippling like in your picture. I know I found one in the Ebony selection with similar issues. Truthfully unless they really want you to, I think that they should just fix them themselves since most people should learn to use the program as most don't know how to use it, but if they plan on using Bodyslide they should at least learn to do something this simple as it takes no time at all.

attachicon.gifedit.jpg

Been working on some fixes for the armors myself since some of them had pieces clippling like in your picture. I know I found one in the Ebony selection with similar issues. Truthfully unless they really want you to, I think that they should just fix them themselves since most people should learn to use the program as most don't know how to use it, but if they plan on using Bodyslide they should at least learn to do something this simple as it takes no time at all.

I've only really used the Iron armor so far, so no clue as far as Ebony and the other sets go. wonder why it wasn't taken care of since it seems pretty glaring, spotted as soon as I equipped it.

And yeah I suppose so, but hey never hurts to share. I also added the unused nord plate skirt to a personal .esp, it looks pretty good so idk why it was just dumped.

attachicon.gifedit.jpg

I've only really used the Iron armor so far, so no clue as far as Ebony and the other sets go. wonder why it wasn't taken care of since it seems pretty glaring, spotted as soon as I equipped it.

And yeah I suppose so, but hey never hurts to share. I also added the unused nord plate skirt to a personal .esp, it looks pretty good so idk why it was just dumped.

I suppose the nord plate skirt was used as a replacer for the other NP tassets you don't like using in-game.

EDIT: I suppose the fixes could be uploaded here. Gotta talk to Diablio 'bout it, though.

I reuploaded the RM presets again. Before, loading presets with just RaceMenu will bring up purple (missing) textures. I fixed this problem now.

Unfortunately, it'll be long before I put in more presets. I will be when I find the time for it.

Just check my post @ page 11.

Hello guys, one question here,

is there anyway that I can instal this mod WITHOUT overwrite (Im using NMM installer) the previous bikini armor that I already installed? My previous bikini Armor I installed was on various body type such a CBBE and 7BO and I like to use this mod for UNPB bodytype. Im going use it for my followers and armor variations?  :shy:  

thank you in advance

is there anyway that I can instal this mod WITHOUT overwrite (Im using NMM installer) the previous bikini armor that I already installed? My previous bikini Armor I installed was on various body type such a CBBE and 7BO and I like to use this mod for UNPB bodytype. Im going use it for my followers and armor variations?  :shy:  

thank you in advance

As far as I know, I haven't used NMM in a very long time, the files will be overwritten if you allow it because they point to the same place, and if you don't allow it to overwrite, then the files aren't installed. The only thing I can think of is to create a new folder structure and change the pointers in the esp

Main file updated to 1.6, CBBE Bodyslide updated to bottomless V 3!!!! Check it out and hit up the Nexu$ post and ENDORSED AND VOTE!

EDIT: Also follow this topic so you can get notified of updates and whatnot...Also...

KOFMAN77 LITERALLY DEMANDS BOTTOMLESS SCREENSHOTS! GET THE PICTURES POSTED!!!!

A bug report for CBBE WWB Banded Iron Bikini Thong 3 HDT zap slider.

So when you use the zap slider to remove the loin cloth. It also removes some of the strings of the thong.

attachicon.gif11.jpgattachicon.gif22.jpg

actually its still sexy as fuck even wit that zap there, perhaps 2 simple strings?

less is more right.... :D

Main file updated to 1.6, CBBE Bodyslide updated to bottomless V 3!!!! Check it out and hit up the Nexu$ post and ENDORSED AND VOTE!

EDIT: Also follow this topic so you can get notified of updates and whatnot...Also...

KOFMAN77 LITERALLY DEMANDS BOTTOMLESS SCREENSHOTS! GET THE PICTURES POSTED!!!!

Yeah,sure. There seem to be a deficiency of Beast Race images in the user image section so I suppose that it is up to me to try to help resolve that issue. I'll be sure to include bottomless shots, too.

thank you in advance

As far as I know, I haven't used NMM in a very long time, the files will be overwritten if you allow it because they point to the same place, and if you don't allow it to overwrite, then the files aren't installed. The only thing I can think of is to create a new folder structure and change the pointers in the esp

Hey TechBaNE thank you, anyway, can I do this via Tes5edit? Im thinkin about manually edit the armor peaces link there, Im not really familiar with Creation Kit though, and I never doin things like this before (haha) I hope I can do this correctly later  :D

Thank you for uploading this here! Saw you in the comments. I wonder what nisetanka is doing, but I adore the addition of ebony. Ebony armor is my major favorite! <3 Ah, a set of 400, mix-and-matchable armor types in line with the game's normal armor sets.

*Barbie Dolling intensifies*

thank you in advance

Hey TechBaNE thank you, anyway, can I do this via Tes5edit? Im thinkin about manually edit the armor peaces link there, Im not really familiar with Creation Kit though, and I never doin things like this before (haha) I hope I can do this correctly later  :D

I don't see why not, you would just need to find the armour records in tes5edit and change the mesh directories.