Has anyone encountered the issue of larger areolas showing up once the bikini is on? As in - she has normal small areolas but when the bikinis are being worn her nipples look like a cow's all of a sudden, and squeeze out of the bikini from the bottom. I would love to fix that.

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone encountered the issue of larger areolas showing up once the bikini is on? As in - she has normal small areolas but when the bikinis are being worn her nipples look like a cow's all of a sudden, and squeeze out of the bikini from the bottom. I would love to fix that.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you're mixing UUNP and CBBE in your textures and meshes. Don't do that.

I seem to experience a bug where a bikini occupies 2 body slots (32,52) instead of one (dragonbone bikini I to be exact).

Seems to happen if i leave an NPC wearing that bikini for more than 10 days. When the bug occurs, they cant wear a bikini and a bottom at the same time. Dunno what causes this but im hoping someone knows a solution to this?

I seem to experience a bug where a bikini occupies 2 body slots (32,52) instead of one (dragonbone bikini I to be exact).

Seems to happen if i leave an NPC wearing that bikini for more than 10 days. When the bug occurs, they cant wear a bikini and a bottom at the same time. Dunno what causes this but im hoping someone knows a solution to this?

Set the bikini top as Revealing in SoS or DD.

The character appears with neck seam and i use FSC

You haven't built the armor with the same body your character has.

This is why the head (which doesn't change) and the body (which is changed by the armor) doesn't match and creates a seam.

I'm having a neck seam issue myself. It's not a matter of an improperly built body/armor since I can disable niseskin and the seam will completely disappear.

So... is it an:

1. Invisible seam?

2. Mismatching colors?

Perhaps try this then:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30050/?

Mismatching colors.

I tried the recommended fix but it didn't work, sadly. I guess the facetexture might not be the correct one for the body? Is anyone else able to use these textures without any problems?

Found the page that explains but is in Japanese link: http://ryo.game.coocan.jp/blog/skyrim/mod/nise-skin

Is there a body slide version that isn't topless when you wear the bottoms?

Sounds like you might have a problem with SoS..are you putting on the bottoms and the top just immediately unequips? If so, wear the top, and in the SoS schlong size menu(The one where you change the size of your schlong) click the revealing option.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say there is no chance of getting the presets in a racemenu version, is there? Just the nifs won't reproduce the same face structure.

The way I do it is as follows:

1. Start a new game with all the mods you want, including ECE but excluding RaceMenu.
  2. Load just the ECE preset during character generation.  Don't worry about fixing eyes, hair, eyebrows.  Just load the preset and press R and name your character.
  3. Save game and quit.
  4. Install Racemenu
  5. Load game, type "showracemenu" at console.  Finish up your character in RaceMenu.

The rule of thumb is this:  ECE and RaceMenu can be run together, and RaceMenu will respect any character edits done in ECE if loaded later.  But, once you install RaceMenu, you cannot go back to just ECE, your game will crash on save every time if you do.

Also, forget about RaceMenu saves from ECE CME generated characters, they never work for me.  You always need to load the CME through ECE first, then overlay RaceMenu to finish working up your character.

How come the Ebony boots are a MUCH lighter color than the rest of the ebony stuff, or vise versa, the rest being MUCH darker than the boots?

The boots use reflection cubemaps, particularly from this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37487/?. It makes Ebony look amazing, though in lighter ENBs it makes the ebony look like polished steel or like mirror glass.  For some odd reason the rest of the set doesn't use the reflections so they appear dull while the boots are all reflective and shiny.

I kept meaning to post a question about it myself but kept going off to work and forgetting to compile some reference pics.  I tried to fix in nifSkope but I don't know how.

Im running into a bit of an issue. So in bodyslide the previews UUNP come up nice and how I want them. I build the meshes and the body mesh itself has gone back to CBBE while the armor is for the body type I re-built it for. I can provide mesh files and pictures if needed, just simply ask.

EDIT:*** After a bit of research I've found out that Im doing something wrong when it comes down where bodyslide is getting its meshes from. Something like that? Im not entirely sure anymore..... help ._.

EDIT:*** Nevermind, I fixed my problem :3 yay

EDIT(Final probably) I should leave these here. First time trying out poses but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

post-935402-0-98694300-1499722157_thumb.jpg

post-935402-0-57319000-1499722164_thumb.jpg

post-935402-0-82162600-1499722170_thumb.jpg

Sorry if someone already asked this but are you planning to do a MCBM version, like the originals had ?

I wish my curvy Dovahkiin could fully enjoy those armors !

There is a uunp bodyslide preset for that, and as the armour pack has bodyslide files you should be good to go.