I am having the problem of when I equip a bikini top it unequipped the bottom piece, is this intended? Also, cyborg arms slot #60 are not visible in first person with a weapon drawn. Is there any way to fix these problems from my end or is it a bug. I am using the cbbe bodyslide version. 

Do you use Devious Devices?

I am having the problem of when I equip a bikini top it unequipped the bottom piece, is this intended? Also, cyborg arms slot #60 are not visible in first person with a weapon drawn. Is there any way to fix these problems from my end or is it a bug. I am using the cbbe bodyslide version. 

No, I do not, how would this effect my game. I do use many other mods that add armors such as Immersive armors could this be what is causing the problem?  

No, I do not, how would this effect my game. I do use many other mods that add armors such as Immersive armors could this be what is causing the problem?  

Are you using SOS? If so, even on a female character, you will need to set an equipped bikini top to "Revealing" in SOS' MCM menu(the Player/NPC submenu), for the bottom piece to equip, and not remove the top. 

First post, had to respond for such a well made mod. Here are some screenies of my khajiit Kal'ti Hralti. What do you think of crossbow kitty? Her right glove is wraithguard, a gift from my nerevine character, Yanfeer Scarn, in morrowind.

post-90847-0-48924600-1496237793_thumb.jpg

post-90847-0-00722300-1496237807_thumb.jpg

post-90847-0-56730800-1496237819_thumb.jpg

post-90847-0-42756500-1496237833_thumb.jpg

post-90847-0-05513500-1496237843_thumb.jpg

post-90847-0-79556100-1496237847_thumb.jpg

Are you using SOS? If so, even on a female character, you will need to set an equipped bikini top to "Revealing" in SOS' MCM menu(the Player/NPC submenu), for the bottom piece to equip, and not remove the top. 

Yes I have SOS installed, I will check this out tonight, thanks for the help.

You don't even need that...

SOS Menus > Set *bikini top piece here* as revealing. Unless you're using SOS Light or something, in which case you'd not run into this issue because bikini parts only work on ladies and cocks only work on dudes in that case.

Similar can be done with Devious Devices, you can select the autohide feature disabled, so the only parts taken off by DD are the ones that do active conflicts.

Oh yeah, it was so long ago that I forgot that part of the slot changes was to make the DD slot collisions more consistent.

Does this mod cooperate with devious devices, because whenever I equip one of the bikini tops the majority of the extra armor pieces (Thighs, abs, pauldrons, ect.) disappear and will only reappear if I unequip the top or disable the devious devices 'autohider'. I know that on the nexus page it says that it can conflict with DD, but as far as I could see in the comments, there were no solutions.

So is this a problem with my install, or am I just being stupid?

Does this mod cooperate with devious devices, because whenever I equip one of the bikini tops the majority of the extra armor pieces (Thighs, abs, pauldrons, ect.) disappear and will only reappear if I unequip the top or disable the devious devices 'autohider'. I know that on the nexus page it says that it can conflict with DD, but as far as I could see in the comments, there were no solutions.

Yes, there is an incompatiibility. You can try to disable the DD slots in the MCM Devious Device menu. I was having a conflict with abs and bikini tops and I solved by removing them. 

Yes, there is an incompatiibility. You can try to disable the DD slots in the MCM Devious Device menu. I was having a conflict with abs and bikini tops and I solved by removing them. 

Ok, so how would one go about doing this? Are there specific slots that I need to hide or disable or set to something else?

Ok, so how would one go about doing this? Are there specific slots that I need to hide or disable or set to something else?

What I did was: open the MCM menu, select Devious Devices, go to Devices Underneath in the left column, select the first option Item Hider Slot and set to None (Disabled).

I am not using any Device and not running any quest that requires it (I use DD more as a dependency for some quest mods that occasionally will add devices to my character). If you use DD a lot and it's a key part of your gameplay, you should try to custom things. I don't know which slots the bikinis are using and how the Devices Underneath menu works, so I can't proper tell how to fix it other than disabling it. But it should be easy to restore it, as the default item hider slot is Device Hider + Long Hair (41). That's what I am doing, if I start using DD again in my gameplay. For now, it's easier to disable everything.

What I did was: open the MCM menu, select Devious Devices, go to Devices Underneath in the left column, select the first option Item Hider Slot and set to None (Disabled).

I am not using any Device and not running any quest that requires it (I use DD more as a dependency for some quest mods that occasionally will add devices to my character). If you use DD a lot and it's a key part of your gameplay, you should try to custom things. I don't know which slots the bikinis are using and how the Devices Underneath menu works, so I can't proper tell how to fix it other than disabling it. But it should be easy to restore it, as the default item hider slot is Device Hider + Long Hair (41). That's what I am doing, if I start using DD again in my gameplay. For now, it's easier to disable everything.

Thank you for the help, it works perfectly now... well as perfectly as modded Skyrim can work.

Alright, Imma release some of the nise presets I made in RaceMenu.

2, 4, 7, 10, 12, 16, 17, 23, 25, 26, 27, 32, 35

You need the following:

RaceMenu v3.4.5 (the latest version):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

ECEE (for loading the eye shapes properly):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35713/?

Eyebrows:

Eyes:

Hair:

Disclaimer : These might not look close to the real thing. This is because of the ENB and skin textures I had when I made these.

If PubicMeshColorRE.esm is red when loading presets, ignore it.

Give credits to nisetanaka when releasing followers out of his presets. 

Let me know if there are issues, yeah? :D

Doesnt work for me even with the mods. I need some presets in Ningheim race though :/

Hmm..not sure if it's been asked already, but will anymore armors will be bikinified? Like elven and glass?

Well Kofman and Diablo have taken over the mod so it's possible they will be bikinified... But I wouldn't expect them so soon. Besides, there already is an elven bikini armor mod. As for glass bikini, there is one but it doesn't have a bodyslide option :(

I understand that this mod mashed the previous stand-alone armor mods and added some other ones like ebony armor. Does it still have the npc's with it? I want to install it but some of my mods are dependent on the stand-alone armor mods.

Not sure what my issue is but basically I'm using this with CBBE bodyslide and all the armors work fine EXCEPT for ebony and Dwarven for some reason and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. I've tried uninstalling any mod that affects those armors and putting bikini armor last in the loading list.

Update: Now I'm unsure if this is a replacer or standalone. Is this a replacer?

Not sure what my issue is but basically I'm using this with CBBE bodyslide and all the armors work fine EXCEPT for ebony and Dwarven for some reason and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. I've tried uninstalling any mod that affects those armors and putting bikini armor last in the loading list.

Update: Now I'm unsure if this is a replacer or standalone. Is this a replacer?

No, this is standalone. What exactly is your issue?