Can anyone use these presets and skin to make some standalone followers?

That's up to people who'd like to make and release them.

ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir has made two followers:

preset #1: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4053-nisetanaka-follower-ayla/

preset #35 : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4036-nisetanaka-follower-onna/

I have some presets made for RaceMenu as well. Just check my post @ page 11.

I made an "updated" light armor version. I say "updated" 'cause when I made it they just updated the TAWoBA to 1.7 so this is v1.6.

It was easy but very tedious work and I'll be damned if I'll do it all over again. (maybe I'll do it anway if enough people want it 'cause I'm a sad, sad person)

EDIT: "Updated" to 1.7 (there was nothing to update), is now a patch and requires the original esp. You can always merge it into your TES5edit merged patch.

TAWoBA - light armor patch

TAWoBA_Light_patch.esp

Would it be possible to make a SOS compatible version of this?

I looked into this a bit before the compilation and I think it can be done reasonably, but it's a bunch of slot editing and looking for special cases. It's basically changing slots:

52 --> 57

57 --> 46

56 --> 58

49 --> 48 (or leave it as is)

Here are the special cases that I found back then, but I'm sure there's many more now:

Collar (Steel) 46 --> 45

Pelt (Wolf) 48 --> 47 or 48 --> 46

Leg Armors (Steel) 48 --> 53

Thigh Armors (Iron) 48 --> 53

Crown (Falmer) 48 --> 55

Abs Armors (Steel) 49 --> 58

Harness (Wolf) 46 --> 59

What do you mean by bottomless version?

I have this thing for demanding what I like to call "bottomless tributes" (as in screenshots or your female dovahkiin naked around the waist) from those that use this mod.

It's kinda my thing. :P

Kofman, are you ok? I was looking through your conversion post and I noticed that your Dragonbone Marauder Armor HDT picture isn't bottomless.

You're not sick are you?

Kofman, are you ok? I was looking through your conversion post and I noticed that your Dragonbone Marauder Armor HDT picture isn't bottomless.

You're not sick are you?

Oh don't worry I'm quite dandy actually. If you look hard enough at the marauder listing, you'll notice an extra spoiler tab for it below. Expanding the tab will reveal a bottomless version for it. So trust me my war against panties continues as it always has lol.

Would it be possible to make a SOS compatible version of this?

I looked into this a bit before the compilation and I think it can be done reasonably, but it's a bunch of slot editing and looking for special cases. It's basically changing slots:

52 --> 57

57 --> 46

56 --> 58

49 --> 48 (or leave it as is)

Here are the special cases that I found back then, but I'm sure there's many more now:

Collar (Steel) 46 --> 45

Pelt (Wolf) 48 --> 47 or 48 --> 46

Leg Armors (Steel) 48 --> 53

Thigh Armors (Iron) 48 --> 53

Crown (Falmer) 48 --> 55

Abs Armors (Steel) 49 --> 58

Harness (Wolf) 46 --> 59

You don't even need that...

SOS Menus > Set *bikini top piece here* as revealing. Unless you're using SOS Light or something, in which case you'd not run into this issue because bikini parts only work on ladies and cocks only work on dudes in that case.

Similar can be done with Devious Devices, you can select the autohide feature disabled, so the only parts taken off by DD are the ones that do active conflicts.

You don't even need that...

SOS Menus > Set *bikini top piece here* as revealing. Unless you're using SOS Light or something, in which case you'd not run into this issue because bikini parts only work on ladies and cocks only work on dudes in that case.

Mostly true, until you run into a case of someone using those fancy new(ish) SOS pubic hair mods because those also count as schlongs in which case any body armour not tagged as revealing will auto-hide the lovely lady's hi-fi bush.

T.A.W.o.B.A CBBE CURVY Meshes has been added under the OPTIONAL FILES section of main post! CHECK IT OUT!

Users can use the mod as they like BUT they cannot re-upload with the intent to monetize the mod. They also cannot port to consoles or upload to beth.net. There will be trouble otherwise. Thank you.

Kofman77 DEMANDS bottomless screenshots! GET THEM POSTED!!

I made an "updated" light armor version. I say "updated" 'cause when I made it they just updated the TAWoBA to 1.7 so this is v1.6.

It was easy but very tedious work and I'll be damned if I'll do it all over again. (maybe I'll do it anway if enough people want it 'cause I'm a sad, sad person)

EDIT: "Updated" to 1.7 (there was nothing to update), is now a patch and requires the original esp. You can always merge it into your TES5edit merged patch.

TAWoBA - light armor patch

Shameless bump, so people that want this poorly made patch can see it. Demon, if you want you can host it on the front page.

I may in the future make an WAFR/CCOR/CCFR patch.

Anyway; are there any armor pieces in the original bikini mods that aren't included in TAWoBA, even if they are just slightly different? If so, would you like to see a patch made that brings them back?

Please forgive my ignorance, but is there some kind of guide I can use to get this working with SSE?  Or maybe a general guide I could follow to installing mods for SSE?  I keep trying to install the required mods, but then they have their own required mods.  And those required mods often say they don't work on SSE (like SKSE).

How can I get this mode to work on SSE when it requires XP32 Maxiumum Skeleton Extended which requires SKSE64 which hasn't been released?

Sorry, I know these are dumb questions, but I really want to get this awesome looking mod working!

Please forgive my ignorance, but is there some kind of guide I can use to get this working with SSE?  Or maybe a general guide I could follow to installing mods for SSE?  I keep trying to install the required mods, but then they have their own required mods.  And those required mods often say they don't work on SSE (like SKSE).

How can I get this mode to work on SSE when it requires XP32 Maxiumum Skeleton Extended which requires SKSE64 which hasn't been released?

Sorry, I know these are dumb questions, but I really want to get this awesome looking mod working!

Look here, though it is not the full set from here it does contain most of them for sse http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2309/?

Look here, though it is not the full set from here it does contain most of them for sse http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2309/?

This worked perfectly.  Thanks so much for your help!

This worked perfectly.  Thanks so much for your help!

No worries, you can use pretty much most oldrim armours with sse, though you do need to find non hdt/nio heels versions of them which can be somewhat of a pain, though some of them can be somewhat quirky, the art of magic being one I have been playing around with, for some reason the ghost robes are all invisible, ie no torso just showing head arms and legs, which is weird as all the rest work fine.

Added fix description for 1.7, no file updates.

Users can use the mod as they like BUT they cannot re-upload with the intent to monetize the mod. They also cannot port to consoles or upload to beth.net. There will be trouble otherwise. Thank you.

Kofman77 DEMANDS bottomless screenshots! GET THEM POSTED!!

Is the Light Armours .ESP have been update for 1.7 yet? I can craft armor at smith forge in 1.7 but it's not available when use light armor .esp.

Yes, I've updated it. Just tested in fact, it should work. What I noticed tho' is that I could just make the bikinis light armor and keep the rest (gauntlets, boots, etc.) heavy; either that OR add adittional recepies for light versions of armors.

Just wanted to say Thank you. Been playing with this in my current play through, as my main armor progression. so far its fantastic! One thing I wanted to sorta point out, wud be that the blades armor, and/or ebony armor should be priced higher in Riverwood. Oh and you shouldn't be able to make the blades armor with only leather strips lol

Other then that, this mod is great!

I am having the problem of when I equip a bikini top it unequipped the bottom piece, is this intended? Also, cyborg arms slot #60 are not visible in first person with a weapon drawn. Is there any way to fix these problems from my end or is it a bug. I am using the cbbe bodyslide version.