Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

@midgard229

Sorry to bother you here but i didn't want to bother you through pm.

Would you happen to remember which mods you used for the character you showed in the screenshots found here:

I'm not usually attracted to males but he's just drop-dead gorgeous unlike my own character who looks like a cheap cosplay version of William Dafoe.

You already mentioned in the original post where you got the face and skin but could you also tell me what mods you used for the eyes and hair?

Thanks in advance, i might never stop playing Skyrim if i manage to create a character that looks half as good as yours.

On 3/15/2021 at 9:41 PM, PegasusKoga said:

Heya, thank you for the kind words :) i have ditched this version about a year ago, but the hair I still use, it's a combination of two hairs I did from KS hairs, chain reaction I think is the main part of it, I forget other hair.

Eyes I believe were elegant eyes or mikan eyes for skin ummmmm I really forget cuz it's been a while but currently I use skysight skin. 

His current version looks like this ScreenShot217052.thumb.png.ad53d9cc6949dbbbf06cb5c8b835d3f2.png

20201017_000523.thumb.png.738c92d823b3238f3266e487edd92e51.png

And currently. I'm working to redo him again. This version uses charmers of the reach since it's more high poly than the old one. 

21 minutes ago, midgard229 said:

Heya, thank you for the kind words :) i have ditched this version about a year ago, but the hair I still use, it's a combination of two hairs I did from KS hairs, chain reaction I think is the main part of it, I forget other hair.

Eyes I believe were elegant eyes or mikan eyes for skin ummmmm I really forget cuz it's been a while but currently I use skysight skin. 

His current version looks like this ScreenShot217052.thumb.png.ad53d9cc6949dbbbf06cb5c8b835d3f2.png

20201017_000523.thumb.png.738c92d823b3238f3266e487edd92e51.png

And currently. I'm working to redo him again. This version uses charmers of the reach since it's more high poly than the old one. 

Amazing, i had no idea you could achieve such results for males in Skyrim.  He looks like a character straight out of a Final Fantasy game.

And thank you kindly for the information about the mods you used, i'll put this to good use.  ?

4 hours ago, TheArti3D said:

Not a mod exactly. It was a friend of mine who made this texture for me. ❤️

darn, I was hoping to acquire it myself since I have no experience actually making mods. Would you be willing to send me the texture if you still have it?

Edit: I just made an Ahsoka character and was hoping to have Barriss as a follower.