Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

People have posted some amazing characters.  I'd like to add mine too, here's Aiolia. 

He's been my main character in several different incarnations since i bought the game in 2011 and this is his current appearance.

1995004024_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEdition(2).thumb.png.b394130f0ae3c6d6b3b3532f00a80b09.png

I hope it's okay that it's my XBox One character?  I'm not playing the pc version of Skyrim at the moment.

Not entirely satisfied with his looks, though, so i would appreciate it if anyone has some pointers to improve them.

Keep in mind that this is on consoles so i don't have access to RaceMenu sliders (and, ugh, so many other stuff).

9 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

People have posted some amazing characters.  I'd like to add mine too, here's Aiolia. 

He's been my main character in several different incarnations since i bought the game in 2011 and this is his current appearance.

1995004024_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEdition(2).thumb.png.b394130f0ae3c6d6b3b3532f00a80b09.png

I hope it's okay that it's my XBox One character?  I'm not playing the pc version of Skyrim at the moment.

Not entirely satisfied with his looks, though, so i would appreciate it if anyone has some pointers to improve them.

Keep in mind that this is on consoles so i don't have access to RaceMenu sliders (and, ugh, so many other stuff).

He has a farm boy vibe.. like Link before he leaves the farm. Maybe it's the hair

I am always so impressed to see the effort people put in to character creation. The talent shown within these pages is among the highest of standards and I thank you for pushing the boundries and teaching me to see more detail and to take a chance myself. Many, Many thanks.

14 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

He has a farm boy vibe.. like Link before he leaves the farm. Maybe it's the hair

That's actually a pretty accurate observation because nowadays he spends most of his time chilling with his family at Lakeview Manor after defeating Alduin and thrashing Miraak.

Once in a while he still goes on small quests but it's mostly milking the cow and selling his vegetables in nearby Falkreath for him.  A well-deserved retirement if you will.