Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Not as sexy as some of the characters posted here, but still, quite happy with this one. RaceMenu is a marvel.

Spoiler

ScreenShot111.png.16a6feaaa66a1adae095e7c03f4656bc.png

ScreenShot56.png.2ec8b08ffa6dbbad1552727af95b5a7b.png

A restless, magically-gifted girl born to petty nobility in High Rock, Dayana fled her family and the only life she's ever known rather than be married off as the concubine of a merchant prince. She spent the last of her nest egg getting to Skyrim, where she quickly became embroiled in the historic events of 4E201-202.

Her traveling companion (later, Master) is orc sellsword Grushnag "Red-Spear", who is quick to note that he is not so called for his skill with pike or lance.

ScreenShot81a.png.ae33d6764eea11f396d773e6ea534390.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot120.png

ScreenShot115.png

All dolled up and ready to infiltrate the Thalmor Embassy.... but no matter how Dayana grovels and begs, Master refuses to remove the collar.

13 hours ago, Buridan said:

Not as sexy as some of the characters posted here, but still, quite happy with this one. RaceMenu is a marvel.

Don't feel you have to compete with naked characters and screen archery. This looks like a PC from an actual play through, rather than just a Screen Shot model. So Good Job.

18 hours ago, Buridan said:

Hide contents

ScreenShot111.png.16a6feaaa66a1adae095e7c03f4656bc.png

ScreenShot56.png.2ec8b08ffa6dbbad1552727af95b5a7b.png

A restless, magically-gifted girl born to petty nobility in High Rock, Dayana fled her family and the only life she's ever known rather than be married off as the concubine of a merchant prince. She spent the last of her nest egg getting to Skyrim, where she quickly became embroiled in the historic events of 4E201-202.

Her traveling companion (later, Master) is orc sellsword Grushnag "Red-Spear", who is quick to note that he is not so called for his skill with pike or lance.

ScreenShot81a.png.ae33d6764eea11f396d773e6ea534390.png

Hide contents

ScreenShot120.png

ScreenShot115.png

All dolled up and ready to infiltrate the Thalmor Embassy.... but no matter how Dayana grovels and begs, Master refuses to remove the collar.

Could i get your Char preset? That looks really nice

3 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Could i get your Char preset? That looks really nice

Sure, it's attached. :) This preset also looks nice with a braid, and/or as a redhead.

As best as I can remember, the mods for this look are:

Spoiler

(probably) important:

- Citrus Heads (High Poly Head is apparently its successor, but I've used Citrus for a long time and don't want to risk messing up my presets)

- Bijin Skin

- Skin Feature Overlays (for the freckles and beauty marks)

optional:

- KS Hairdos (Gaze)

- Salt and Wind - Rough Hair for KS Hairdos

- Improved Eyes Skyrim (for the purple-green heterochromia)

- Shep's Tattoo Collection (for the blue dots under her eyes)

- Blush When Aroused for the blush and slightly daydreamy expression (this is my expressions setup)

- Female Makeup Suite (for the heavy eyeshadow and lipstick in the latter pics)

breton-dayana3.jslot