Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

Can you explain how it works?

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.png.6f3b96d2d9b01d52e9e805e073b2604e.png

Once the mod is installed, you will find 2 magics on your character:

Irresistibly attractive for self/target.

Use these spells to select the actors for the animation.

Check the mod guide and description:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if @SleepyJim has seen this. Until now he has always had the best looking orcs! 

My Goza can't decide whether to grunt in thanks for the compliment, or start smashing things because she isn't the best looking any more... Maybe she should give up the fancy frocks and get back into the armour.

Thanks, though. And yeah, that one looks great!

14 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if @SleepyJim has seen this. Until now he has always had the best looking orcs! 

I'm glad you like her. Original RaceMenu preset isn't mine. I have never been able to make a face sculpture to my liking. Base preset is Freysha made by @MrHuxley  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69774 with some changes to make her looks different. Different teeth, nose, eye colour, hair etc.

I will post some pictures in future but most I currendly have are NFSW or ENB shots.

Older one

1648836597_enb2018_01_1521_53_40_82_1.thumb.jpg.08da79db8f8184ca875b865759fb46db.jpg

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, zlota said:

I'm glad you like her. Original RaceMenu preset isn't mine. I have never been able to make a face sculpture to my liking. Base preset is Freysha made by @MrHuxley  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69774 with some changes to make her looks different. Different teeth, nose, eye colour, hair etc.

I will post some pictures in future but most I currendly have are NFSW or ENB shots.

Older one

1648836597_enb2018_01_1521_53_40_82_1.thumb.jpg.08da79db8f8184ca875b865759fb46db.jpg

Thanks for all the info. I feel almost foolish pointing out that this is LoversLab. Please feel free to give me NFSW and ENB shots. However, if you are going to do more than one per post please put them in a spoiler (the moderators can be sticklers about that rule). ?