Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

6 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

a preset? hell yes! what i really want is that dress though.

Her preset and head mesh as well as a standalone follower based on her will be dropping on the Nexus this weekend! The dress is Imperial Goddess by AdiaStar.

On 11/6/2018 at 8:22 PM, Derpakiin said:

Dark Elf thief, Nord warrior and a High Elf mage. (Taken on my potato PC because my more powerful PC had it's video card die)

AC4qq7.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

AC4djb.jpg

AC4BYr.png

If it's not too much trouble, I request the mod names you used to make this character. Mostly the body and face mods, I can live without the armor.

On 11/7/2018 at 7:02 AM, The First Lady of Hats said:

When potatoe graphics look better than my trillion dollar rig puts out ? ./flail

Well I had to really optimize the game for my potato rig. A lot of textures were downsized from 2k to 1k. It's not noticeable unless you really zoom in. The process of optimizing the game and making it still look good was a fun troubleshooting exercise.

On 11/8/2018 at 6:38 AM, Silk said:

I keep seeing these boots - where do people get them from? I needs them!

Boots are from Maxi armor.

On 11/8/2018 at 7:19 AM, Gromilla said:

@Derpakiin Let me know the name of the white dress?  And the characters are just adorable. 

It's a mashup of Charles Rene armor and Heroes Regina armor.

4 hours ago, Saraniamic said:

If it's not too much trouble, I request the mod names you used to make this character. Mostly the body and face mods, I can live without the armor.

The body is Sevenbase Oppai. The face is something I made myself from facemenu.

On 11/11/2018 at 2:24 AM, Freyadiin said:

I've just released Sabine as a standalone follower/character preset!

Sabine33.png.65fca921a5e384a990da55d45ff5d6ec.png

If anyone is interested: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94422

SSE download: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21000

Well, well well,

After you uploaded 20 times the exact same shot on the Nexus, on LL as well and probably on Flickr too, I'm glad and honored to tell you that you win a superb place in my list of blocked users.

That was not an easy job but you did it.

This type of repetition and overexposure is exactly what I hate on websites, what I avoid and what kill websites.

However, not my sites, not my rules. If websites allow you to post always , always and endlessly the same content, that's their choices, not mine.

So, be sure that I'll not support you......but be sure that you won my ignorance.

13 minutes ago, marmotte said:

Well, well well,

After you uploaded 20 times the exact same shot on the Nexus, on LL as well and probably on Flickr too, I'm glad and honored to tell you that you win a superb place in my list of block users.

That was not an easy job but you did it.

This type of overexposure is exactly what I hate on websites, what I avoid and what kill websites.

However, not my sites, not my rules. If websites allow you to post always , always and endlessly the same content, that's their choices, not mine.

So, be sure that I'll not support you......but be sure that you won my ignorance.

Not sure if you can see this but you raise a fair point, I've gone overboard with posting similar shots of her and I didn't really think about the clutter that caused. Sorry. I'll restrict my posting of this character to Flickr from now on.

57 minutes ago, Freyadiin said:

Not sure if you can see this but you raise a fair point, I've gone overboard with posting similar shots of her and I didn't really think about the clutter that caused. Sorry. I'll restrict my posting of this character to Flickr from now on.

Just try avoid posting the same image or a slight/unnoticeable copy. Do a different outfit or scenery. Mix it up. You can also batch them in a single post then wait a while.

17 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

Just try avoid posting the same image or a slight/unnoticeable copy. Do a different outfit or scenery. Mix it up. You can also batch them in a single post then wait a while.

Yeah, I've always been bad at being original with my screenshots, so I'll try to work on that for future shots. The waiting and batching idea is a good one. Thanks :D