Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

On 10/8/2018 at 7:19 PM, goaway said:

Khajiit Beast Nymph.  Meow.

Reveal hidden contents

BSTY2-2.png

BSTY2-3.png

BSTY2-4.png

BSTY2-5.png

I didn't realize until after this photoset that I had basically just taken screenshots of a topless spartan catgirl.  That's just... silly.

What ENB are using and which outfit is that?

20 hours ago, Cornor98 said:

What ENB are using and which outfit is that?

I use snapdragon with McFly depth of field and I use different color palette presets based on what mood i'm trying to create.  Usually either snapdragon base, silence, aqua, senpai, old world, or all-is-vain.

That's not exactly any single outfit, but the chest/skirt are part of elysium clothing that I modified for transparency.

Had my GTX 780ti burn itself out (RIP gaming rig, may you rest in peace). So I had to run SKyrim on my older PC with an inferior GTX960. It was a challenge to make a lot of hidden changes to make the game run smoothly on inferior hardware, but in the end the game managed to look great with almost no visual difference with ENB. Quite proud I managed to optimize it as far as I did.

ArBwVb.jpg

ArBxv7.jpg