Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Nice! Is that tail Photoshop or a mod?

That face is really disturbing. :classic_ohmy:

no its the HDT dragontail-based succubus tail found here on LL

well in the pic i used a little bit of a blur-brush the make the connection a little bit softer xD

3 hours ago, thethatotherguy said:

Spoiler

Hndj6eX.png

There's a brutal simplicity to this picture that I adore.  No fancy framing or poses or photoshop, just a blonde hard-body girl with her jugs out on a gorgeous day looking like she doesn't care at all who sees or how hard they stare.

26 minutes ago, Jexsam said:

There's a brutal simplicity to this picture that I adore.  No fancy framing or poses or photoshop, just a blonde hard-body girl with her jugs out on a gorgeous day looking like she doesn't care at all who sees or how hard they stare.

I see you are man of culture.

Thanks for the kind words! ? You captured what I was going for. 

On 5/25/2018 at 4:54 PM, Jexsam said:

So I'm trying to bull rush Selune to 500 numbered screenshots so I can do a retrospective blog post but I'm also not trying to just spam bullshit to make it easy.  Not that it matters since I have no idea what kind of pic to do for her 500th yet but there's still time for that.

Check out the companion piece to this in the sex screenshots thread and a fresh sex story over in my blog!

Spoiler contains some nudes.

Selune462.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Selune466.jpg

Selune463.jpg

Selune464.jpg

Selune465.jpg

Selune467.jpg

Selune468.jpg

Selune469.jpg

That is a nice looking character you have there :)

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:59 AM, Shermie said:

i'll just type Mehh! and post every pic ive made....Good idea Right?

Exactly. Fuck the forum and fuck other users. My baby-faced, big-tittied, pointy-eared elf looks like every other baby-faced, big-tittied, pointy-eared elf posted and I'll post how I like.

26 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I'll bite. What is this in reference to?

People were getting a bit carried away with not putting their picture galleries behind spoiler tags a few pages back. Not as bad as it has gotten (no one posting a string of 30+ photos), but it was enough where a few users grew frustrated about it.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Page 103, post #2564. I'm agreeing with the post below it.

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

People were getting a bit carried away with not putting their picture galleries behind spoiler tags a few pages back. Not as bad as it has gotten (no one posting a string of 30+ photos), but it was enough where a few users grew frustrated about it.

Yeah, I know about that issue, tabodi. And I agree; if you have 3+ pics in your post, please use the spoiler. It's just simple netiquette.