[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Maybe this has already been asked, but when will we be getting some creature animations? I wouldn't mind seeing a few super mutant animations since you can have them as followers, also since they aren't that much different than human NPCs.

I don't mean to sound demanding, I'm just curious.

I asked Leito that question and he said "someday" though he already has a few creature textures and animations, I don't know why he hasn't released them but its his choice after all. Here's the mod Leito made for the creature animations though no download button yet.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57587-commonwealth-creature-features-and-animations-by-leito/

I asked about the creature animations he posted on sextec post he said nothing. well here is one of the animations he posted before.

post-126630-0-99151700-1488278239_thumb.

Maybe this has already been asked, but when will we be getting some creature animations? I wouldn't mind seeing a few super mutant animations since you can have them as followers, also since they aren't that much different than human NPCs.

I asked Leito that question and he said "someday" though he already has a few creature textures and animations, I don't know why he hasn't released them but its his choice after all. Here's the mod Leito made for the creature animations though no download button yet.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57587-commonwealth-creature-features-and-animations-by-leito/

I asked about the creature animations he posted on sextec post he said nothing. well here is one of the animations he posted before.

Yeah, I've seen that animation before, that's one of the reasons why I was asking. just judging from the gif image he posted earlier, it looks pretty good.

Yeah, I've seen that animation before, that's one of the reasons why I was asking. just judging from the gif image he posted earlier, it looks pretty good.

Working on a few things

Guest User#25981

Is there way to use our own original body models while having sex act without using nude suits from pack? Or disable nude suits from script completely  Im sure many  of us who would prefer to have their own nude models would like this as option;)

Is there way to use our own original body models while having sex act without using nude suits from pack? Or disable nude suits from script completely  Im sure many  of us who would prefer to have their own nude models would like this as option;)

Just replace the nude suit with your body of choice.

data/meshes/actors/character/FemaleBody_Nude.nif

data/meshes/actors/character/MaleBody_Nude.nif

IDK how but this mod made it to consoles and it works AMAZINGLY, only thing missing are nude textures. Still, great work!

Hm, not really crazy about that idea that this is on Beth.net if that's what your saying.

There goes creature animations lulz....

IDK how but this mod made it to consoles and it works AMAZINGLY, only thing missing are nude textures. Still, great work!

Hm, not really crazy about that idea that this is on Beth.net if that's what your saying.

it's under the wip section with no ratings under a sorta different name, no screens or anything.

it's under the wip section with no ratings under a sorta different name, no screens or anything.

So it's probably there for exactly as long as it takes for some concerned parent to find little Timmy watching Deacon giving it to Desdemona from behind smile.png

I wouldn't worry. The worst that can happen is they take it down and it's not like you wanted it up there in the first place. Creature animations will just speed the process up smile.png

So it's probably there for exactly as long as it takes for some concerned parent to find little timmy watching Deacong giving it to Desdemona from behind :)

I wouldn't worry. The worst that can happen is they take it down and it's not like you wanted it up there in the first place. Creature animations will just speed the process up :) 

your forgetting the worst one.. trying to sell the mod under there own user name.

Just replace the nude suit with your body of choice.

data/meshes/actors/character/FemaleBody_Nude.nif

data/meshes/actors/character/MaleBody_Nude.nif

I'd like to enter the animation with an armor of choice. It's not the body, but that it forces an equip.

Wait ... Bethesda.net allows sex mods?  :dodgy:

Personally (entirely up to each mod author's stance of course, it's certainly not okay to steal an author's work without permission and then upload it under a different name), I wouldn't mind the console people having some sexy fun so if I am able to port my mods to console, I would. However, I always assume it's not possible due to FO4's ESRB ratings and no custom assets allowed on the PS4. 

I can't speak for Doc, and I won't try here, but if I heard correctly, the CBBE body may be the preferred body in the future.

;)

Wait, WHAT???

!!!!

I'd like to enter the animation with an armor of choice. It's not the body, but that it forces an equip.

I'm probably gonna regret asking, but why in the world would you want to have sex in full body armor??!!

:P

Do you have the link of that post/thread? I'd like to see the previews..

Do you have the link of that post/thread? I'd like to see the previews..

here it is but theres not much, Leito is such a tease :P

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61259-sextec-sexlab-sexout-etc-container-thread/

here is the mod that leito is working on....well when he's not busy :P

Hey Leito, would it be possible to maybe get a versions that doesn't strip clothing automatically for use with revealing armors and the like? Iirc Crazy's mod had an option for that (and you copied his scripts so it shouldn't be that difficult I assume).

I think that's something that 4Play will be covering.  Once the animation loader is released, this mod in it's current state will likely be altered to reflect it.

Leito oh mesh guru.....any chance you have a higher poly count version of the male body setting around anywhere (or a higher poly/vertex version of the shaft anywhere).

Cause I've been tinkering and fondling again and made an update to the 4 play nake body files.

I Add 3 sliders to the male body.... They could use some tweaking though (shaft length, shaft width, and ball sack).

Note: if you take the length past 100 it will start to do weird shit...

I also put 4 slidersets in the package so you can build the malebody and female bodies (both regular and _nude versions).

What I really wanted though.....was a slightly higher poly count on the shaft (couple of extra ring sets would probably cut it)...

That way I could take a section of the shaft and flip it over the cock head and create a "Uncut slider".

The other thing I want to do is weld the labia bit onto the cbbe body, then create a shape or 3 for the outer lips (say 1 for innie, one for trim'd and one for a worn out hanger set).... but I really suck at welding 2 meshes together...

What I would really really really like is to figure out Havok collision works in FO4 and maybe make havok enabled cloth bones for the fun bits.... and slap a back door on both male and female meshes (with texture tweaks). Because 4 cloth bones and 4 bone mounts for the female (2 for the front and 2 for the back of each) and 3 cloth bones for the male (2 for the back and 1 on the shaft to interact with the other 4 cloth bones)...Could make for some real interesting stuff....

But again I have no clue as to how cloth physic's works in havok 2014 (which is what FO4 is made with)....

Shit I'm rambling again....