[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Most of the issues are due to lack of reading.  I'm guilty of that too from time to time.  I'm not a mod author, so i get confused as to what causes an issue.  Most of the time if there is a real issue, you can be sure, the problem is probably already being worked on.  A little patience and time and things get sorted out.

So you dont have time to repair your Skyrim animations, but you have time to make Fallout animations.......

You know what I did when I request  a modder to work on some hdt hair and he didn't bother I try to make it my self and he helped to make it. he even test it and made some changes in havok.

I  learn alot about modding stuff and friend modding is not a joke.

just to take mesh of original hair adding  rag dolls and stuff I was close to giving it up but there were modders who helped me to get the mod work.

Freelance modders not here for some fame money they do it casue they also want the same thing only thing is they share there good work with us.

So chill or make a mod for yourselves its a very good experience.

Will there be more positions?

This is incredible :D

Probably not anytime soon.

:o :o :( :(!! I hope you'll find the motivation to continue, Leito. I understand if you need a break every once in a while but please don't give up. Your animations are some of the best I've seen here in Loverslab (e.g. the ones for Skyrim). Animators/modders such as yourself are what's helping Four-Play grow just like with SexLab.

Not really the lack of motivation, just time.

Alright, no problem. I know exactly what you mean :) Again, thanks for these great animations and the work that you do for Loverslab!

Some WIPs in the OP.

No ETA though.

These are awesome man!

Just a couple of questions, is it me or do the Supermutant (strong?) look a bit smaller than usual? will the animations accommodate for different Supermutant sizes or will they rescale to fit the animation?

Thanks for the great work!

It looks amazing. I'm starting to wonder if FO4 will have as big of an adult modding community as Skyrim has in a few years.
I kinda hope it will, I like guns more than swords :3.

Leito I am glad to see i am not the only one having problems with the bending part of the knee area. looks like this is a common problem with both 3dmax and blender.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/808-animated-gifs/page-291?do=findComment&comment=1892823

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/808-animated-gifs/page-291?do=findComment&comment=1893620

Blender still seem to have slight lock on X-Y-Z rotation so if lock the Z the knee will not bend away when moving the character up in down motion but it still not full proof. what we need is keeping the entire knee era in the same position. 

In blender this seem to be a bug with the inverse kinematic.

Hey, I just wanted to say Thanks, Leito. I been coming here for years but had to re-register because I got locked out of my email and -sigh- forgot my password here. 

But your animations are, and always have been, amazing. They made Skyrim pretty great for me (thinking of Aela here . . . sigh) and your animations for Fallout have been pretty sweet so far. So excited for all the hard work you provide for free. Pretty soon I will have a sweet reason to recruit Strong again. What's hilarious is that I was thinking just yesterday how funny/awesome it would be to bang him. Lmao. Can't wait for that.

STRONG LIKE.

This mod also includes a gun to start animations. The characters automatically strip everything. Is there a way to prevent that?

You can exploit the papyrus log bug that makes them stay dressed. I'm sure someone here can explain that.

Work in Progress Update - 5/08/17
Posting stuff I'm working on.  No eta though.  I have to tweak the scripts to work better with different races (which is going to be a hurdle).

See? Now I gotta think about putting some custom NPCs from my upcoming race mod in every supermutant camp in The Commonwealth.

On the other hand:

I think the extra work might just prove to be worthwhile.....  ;)

Great work!

Trykz

Some WIPs in the OP.

No ETA though.

Lookin' good

Will the dialog be unique depending on the situation/follower involved?

No,  that's a pretty massive undertaking.  That job is open for the taking though.

Some WIPs in the OP.

No ETA though.

These are awesome man!

Just a couple of questions, is it me or do the Supermutant (strong?) look a bit smaller than usual? will the animations accommodate for different Supermutant sizes or will they rescale to fit the animation?

Thanks for the great work!

He's the default SM size.

Leito I am glad to see i am not the only one having problems with the bending part of the knee area. looks like this is a common problem with both 3dmax and blender.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/808-animated-gifs/page-291?do=findComment&comment=1892823

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/808-animated-gifs/page-291?do=findComment&comment=1893620

Blender still seem to have slight lock on X-Y-Z rotation so if lock the Z the knee will not bend away when moving the character up in down motion but it still not full proof. what we need is keeping the entire knee era in the same position. 

In blender this seem to be a bug with the inverse kinematic.

The extra skin joints and lack of blend shape controls to correct deformations make the knees and hips look like crap....

This mod also includes a gun to start animations. The characters automatically strip everything. Is there a way to prevent that?

No.  Birthday suits for everyone, always.

Some WIPs in the OP.

No ETA though.

Lookin' good

Will the dialog be unique depending on the situation/follower involved?

No,  that's a pretty massive undertaking.  That job is open for the taking though.

No complaints here. I was just curious because you have Strong saying things in all of the clips.

Just wanted to thank Leito for all his work. Awesome job! :D

Animations are pretty much faultless. And atm. I prefer using just this mod, not 4Play, since I play a hetero guy who just wants to bang his companions. LOL. Only if these animations could be started like the Mindless Sex mod from 4Play (ie. hotkey), or even dialog (even more preferable), this would be pretty much all I need atm. The gun is a bit too "non-immersive", but I can understand it would require a lot more work to do otherwise. Also love the fact I CAN CHOOSE the anims myself and the mod swaps the body (no erect bodies everywhere).

PS. I'm just learning Blender myself (animator/artist by profession). I've done some modding in Skyrim (you might know my nick), but nothing published in FO-series yet.

Where one can get nude / erected  super mutant like in update preview ( are ghouls available also ? ).

as far as i know only leito has made a penis for super mutants and he has not released it yet... i hope it will come with the new animations update.

unfortunately i havent found any penises for feral ghouls...(feral ghouls and super mutants are my favorites since i firstly played fallout 4!!! btw there are some mireluk king and deathclaws penises around but i personally dont care about those creatures)

Some WIPs in the OP.

No ETA though.

Very nice animations. Just wondering when you get around to doing the insects animations in the future if you would instead of just having thrusting animations have a bulge to show eggs going down the ovipositor and into the victim as I'm sure some one will do a mod like estus churus for fallout 4. Keep up the good work.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but there seems to be a small incompatibility between this mod and Unique Players.

I have unique meshes and textures for my character, and when I start any of the animations in this mod, my character's body texture swaps to the texture used by the NPCs. So instead of the textures in /PlayerHumanMale showing on my character, the textures in /BaseHumanMale are showing. When the animation stops the textures revert back to the correct ones.

My character's unique meshes show correctly, though. No problems there.