[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

You should add "fiery" to the list of gun attributes that make the game crash.

I might look into it futher if I have time.

Leito oh mesh guru.....any chance you have a higher poly count version of the male body setting around anywhere (or a higher poly/vertex version of the shaft anywhere).

Cause I've been tinkering and fondling again and made an update to the 4 play nake body files.

I Add 3 sliders to the male body.... They could use some tweaking though (shaft length, shaft width, and ball sack).

Note: if you take the length past 100 it will start to do weird shit...

I also put 4 slidersets in the package so you can build the malebody and female bodies (both regular and _nude versions).

What I really wanted though.....was a slightly higher poly count on the shaft (couple of extra ring sets would probably cut it)...

That way I could take a section of the shaft and flip it over the cock head and create a "Uncut slider".

The other thing I want to do is weld the labia bit onto the cbbe body, then create a shape or 3 for the outer lips (say 1 for innie, one for trim'd and one for a worn out hanger set).... but I really suck at welding 2 meshes together...

What I would really really really like is to figure out Havok collision works in FO4 and maybe make havok enabled cloth bones for the fun bits.... and slap a back door on both male and female meshes (with texture tweaks). Because 4 cloth bones and 4 bone mounts for the female (2 for the front and 2 for the back of each) and 3 cloth bones for the male (2 for the back and 1 on the shaft to interact with the other 4 cloth bones)...Could make for some real interesting stuff....

But again I have no clue as to how cloth physic's works in havok 2014 (which is what FO4 is made with)....

Shit I'm rambling again....

The current EVB bodies are the highest density models I have.

I don't recommend the idea of pulling geometry to create an uncut version.  You'll get some pretty nasty texture stretching and the normals/normal map will probably not look right.  Would be better to just have 1 body with two penis textures (cut and uncut) and increase/decrease the volume at the base of the head to represent the extra skin.

I did a little excercise with sticking a labia to CBBE, but I stopped because the amount of time it was going to take to make it work with bodyslide wasn't worth the effort to me...

Maybe you can ask Cherry Hotaling on how they were able to get breast physics to work.  I will point out that Bodyslide allows users to modifiy the location of the crotch so alignment is likely going to be an issue.

Tell me, is there any way to change the animation time? In the game, 15 seconds of sex looks unnatural. This is very unnerving.

Same question: Are there any work on creating group scenes other than "2 + 2 + ..."? Thank you for your work

Tell me, is there any way to change the animation time? In the game, 15 seconds of sex looks unnatural. This is very unnerving.

Same question: Are there any work on creating group scenes other than "2 + 2 + ..."? Thank you for your work

No there isn't a way to increase the time in-game other than to use the popup window at the end of each animation.

This mod is great! The animations look awesome.

But how do I install it? I can't seem to open it with NexusModManager.

Sorry, first time here

Exit NMM, and put the zip file in whatever folder NMM downloads mods to.

The one person gun works well, but I get an instant ctd with the 2 person gun as soon as I pull the trigger

Using sex guns that have gyro lens and/or automatic barrels will crash the game.  Just craft another one until you get a gun that doesn't have those mods.

Hey Guys. I'm using Four play with Leito FO4 Animations and when having sex the male nude armor doesn't kick in. I rather not use the erect penis mesh as default and have all the guys I kill with hard-ons every-time I take their cloths/armor so I'd like this to work. What am I missing?

Hey Guys. I'm using Four play with Leito FO4 Animations and when having sex the male nude armor doesn't kick in. I rather not use the erect penis mesh as default and have all the guys I kill with hard-ons every-time I take their cloths/armor so I'd like this to work. What am I missing?

You gotta install the adapter from Vinfamy.....

I didn't have to install any adapters or anything.  As part of this mod, males are given a 'nude suit' which is, in fact, an erect penis.  If you want a model that has a flaccid one outside of these animations, check in Leito's signature, for the Enhanced Vanilla Bodies, choose one of the nude male ones.  It's what I did, and it works flawlessly.

I didn't have to install any adapters or anything.  As part of this mod, males are given a 'nude suit' which is, in fact, an erect penis.  If you want a model that has a flaccid one outside of these animations, check in Leito's signature, for the Enhanced Vanilla Bodies, choose one of the nude male ones.  It's what I did, and it works flawlessly.

Leito's animations are not made for 4P, so you have to use Vinfamy's adapter to make them work.......Or so I thought??

Are you saying they work WITHOUT Vinfamy's adapter??

Leito's animations are not made for 4P, so you have to use Vinfamy's adapter to make them work.......Or so I thought??

Are you saying they work WITHOUT Vinfamy's adapter??

Well, first off, two things -  I never downloaded 4P.  And I never downloaded Vinfamy's adapter.

So yes, they work, within the guidelines of using the mod as it's standalone self.  When the guns are used, as the mod was originally designed, everything works.

I've no experience with the Four Play mod, however, so I can't say anything outside of the original design of this mod.

So, I mean, I suppose I'm kinda missing the entire point of the original question, huh?  xD

As far as I know, the nude armor option hasn't been implemented into 4 play yet, so you'll need to deal with erect males for right now. I'm in the same boat, so I generally leave their clothing on unless it's something I need to scrap like leather. I believe a nude suit is on the list of things to add, but Doc has other things he needs to address first, like blocking children from being able to take part in sex scenes.

this is so awesome!!  great job! but we need a non nude version also!...actors dont get stripped from everything they wear. or dont use nude armors?  my ghouls are getting a human male texture of their ghoulish one

maybe a 3rd gun?

also if i remember correct you ahd posted a mutan shlong  loooong time ago....caould you consider releasing it??

strong is miising something!!!

post-41520-0-28721000-1493043840_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-14520500-1493043849_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-70665000-1493043855_thumb.jpg

also a setting that dosent auto adjust the scaling??...strong got smashed!!!

this is so awesome!!  great job! but we need a non nude version also!...actors dont get stripped from everything they wear. or dont use nude armors?  my ghouls are getting a human male texture of their ghoulish one

maybe a 3rd gun?

also if i remember correct you ahd posted a mutan shlong  loooong time ago....caould you consider releasing it??

attachicon.gifScreenShot1793.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1796.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1803.jpg

Aww.. it auto scales? That's not good.. at least in the case of super mutants.

If that's what it does to super mutants then it should just be off for them by default. It's cool to see those animations in game though.

maybe a 3rd gun?

attachicon.gifScreenShot1793.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1796.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1803.jpg

If that's what it does to super mutants then it should just be off for them by default. It's cool to see those animations in game though.

The mod doesn't rescale actors.  The animations aren't compatible with super mutants which is why they're crumpled up.

maybe a 3rd gun?

The mod doesn't rescale actors.  The animations aren't compatible with super mutants which is why they're crumpled up.

Ok, that makes more sense now that I think about it. So basically that's what happens if you try to bang a super mutant. That's pretty weird, lol.

Do you have a Patreon page, Leito? You pretty much added life to this game and i'd like to contribute for your time man. Thank you

oh and btw, is there only male to female voices? I love-shot a chick npc with my female character and she emits the same noises as the male.

Leito great animation. i am using 1.0a and not sure anyone reported this yet but the rough cowgirl style for defense side seem to have slight bug happening when the character goes from up to down not sure how to explain it but the knee bens in itself with looks like the feet area is broken i am going to make a picture if my explanation is not clear.

Leito great animation. i am using 1.0a and not sure anyone reported this yet but the rough cowgirl style for defense side seem to have slight bug happening when the character goes from up to down not sure how to explain it but the knee bens in itself with looks like the feet area is broken i am going to make a picture if my explanation is not clear.

That's a problem with the skeleton and body model.  Unfortunately, FO4 has a lower threshold when bending the knee before it collapses than Skyrim.

Will there be more positions?

This is incredible :D

Probably not anytime soon.

Will there be any 1st Person animations like Sexlab?

Dunno.  Didn't pay attention if the camera moves with the character or not.  More of a framework thing though.