[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

So you won't be developing the mod any further? That's too bad. I loved your animations in Skyrim and I (and I believe I could say "we") was looking forward to what you were gonna do with F4. 

Well, good luck with your real life work. Let us know the name of the game you are working on, when you can :)

So you won't be developing the mod any further? That's too bad. I loved your animations in Skyrim and I (and I believe I could say "we") was looking forward to what you were gonna do with F4. 

Well, good luck with your real life work. Let us know the name of the game you are working on, when you can :)

I'll probably drop in every now and again to add new animations.

I'll probably drop in every now and again to add new animations.

Before you go, you might want to put a download button on your creature page, since there isn't one as of this posting.......

:(

I made a video feat. Magnolia using Leito's FO4 Animations, great mod hope you like it :)

https://vimeo.com/213608273

Also if anyone has advice on how Four-Play by DoxCox, Four-Lei and Mindless Sex by vinfamy works with this mod? I haven't found the time to download them yet it seems confusing considering Leito's Animations were released after them. Which mod goes 1st? Do those mods use guns too?

That's what I'm talking about! :shy:  :heart:  :sleepy:

PipeHer audio

attached files will replace FemaleVanilla

and the ball$ slap with some pu@sy fart :D

extract to Fallout 4, or replace the sound files inside the folders(follow the folders path)

(make a backup of your sound folder in case this is not for you,or redownload leito's mod again.)

Demo

sound.rar

Cuffed and Fucked, cuffs use slot 51 and give that little extra  effect.

Handcuff Bracelets at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

attachicon.gif20170417085031_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170417085042_1.jpg

Nice. Note to self - review the "do not strip" code and make sure it's working properly.

Why are people change skin when i use your animations ? 

I never noticed that but last night i captured a Gunner Brigadier chick and decided to fuck her and she changed skin from dirty and worn out to silky smooth vanilla during animation and then just switched it back ... 

It's probably an issue due to this mod equipping nude bodies.

That gets me thinking. I always wanted to be able to enslave some raiders and then herd them through the showers to clean them up. I could actually do that, couldn't I? Don't know if there's anything to be done about their faces though.

It'd be nice if the ones set to toil in the farms got dirty as a result, as well. So many ideas, so little time :)

Cuffed and Fucked, cuffs use slot 51 and give that little extra  effect.

Handcuff Bracelets at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

attachicon.gif20170417085031_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170417085042_1.jpg

Nice. Note to self - review the "do not strip" code and make sure it's working properly.

Why are people change skin when i use your animations ? 

I never noticed that but last night i captured a Gunner Brigadier chick and decided to fuck her and she changed skin from dirty and worn out to silky smooth vanilla during animation and then just switched it back ... 

It's probably an issue due to this mod equipping nude bodies.

That gets me thinking. I always wanted to be able to enslave some raiders and then herd them through the showers to clean them up. I could actually do that, couldn't I? Don't know if there's anything to be done about their faces though.

It'd be nice if the ones set to toil in the farms got dirty as a result, as well. So many ideas, so little time :)

It depends on what gun you use.......Using Crazy's gun gives you one type of effect, Leito's another, & 4P's gun yet another.

It depends on what gun you use.......Using Crazy's gun gives you one type of effect, Leito's another, & 4P's gun yet another.

Damn, I need to get some dev time in. It seems like ages since I last did anything.

Also, using Cherry Hotling's CBBE Bodyslide will give moving boobles in Lieto's animations whereas stock CBBE Havok will not move them.

Crazy's animations, by contrast, use stock CBBE Havok to get moving ta-tas, & Cherry's will not move them.

Nothing like a little confusion this AM......

Guest O.Cobblepot

PipeHer audio

extract to Fallout 4, or replace the sound files inside the folders(follow the folders path)

(make a backup of your sound folder in case this is not for you,or redownload leito's mod again.)

Demo

attachicon.gifsound.rar

Hey people,how to make camera move everywhere like in that video? mine is only spins in boring circle around characters :)

PipeHer audio

Demo

attachicon.gifsound.rar

Hey people,how to make camera move everywhere like in that video? mine is only spins in boring circle around characters :)

Open console type "tfc" without quotes and hit enter.