[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Thats funny , not abel to do this in HC mode.......

Load, quit to desktop and then load from the exit-save? It should have the same effect.

no way , the fucking exit save has already destroyed 2 times my savegame  one time after load , all settler from abernatty , redrocked and sanctuary wehre at sanctuary WTF another time i lost buildings and items

that should also go after the normal save or?

"That's probably not a can of worms I'm willing to open.  The amount of work to make transitions would explode exponentially."

Understand that........ and beside that in/out of position is not as fun as the good old in/out

Could be awesome though

no way , the fucking exit save has already destroyed 2 times my savegame  one time after load , all settler from abernatty , redrocked and sanctuary wehre at sanctuary WTF another time i lost buildings and items

that should also go after the normal save or?

Sure. All you need to do is save and reload. How you make the save doesn't really matter :)

Okay, I don't know if this has been reported.  But during missionary towards the end of the animation, the game freezes.  Also during cowgirl when the animation is extended, close to the end the game freezes.  Other than that great mod!

Never experienced it.  Are you using it with 4Play?  I haven't tried it with 4Play yet...

Yes, I am using 4Play along with your mod. :)

Okay, I don't know if this has been reported.  But during missionary towards the end of the animation, the game freezes.  Also during cowgirl when the animation is extended, close to the end the game freezes.  Other than that great mod!

Never experienced it.  Are you using it with 4Play?  I haven't tried it with 4Play yet...

I've been using the leito animation mods and 4play mods since the begining and I've never crashed my game so thats a little odd to me. :/

vinfamy made this Compatibility Patch for Leito's Pack with Aggressive Anims and Sounds) mod try it but if you want to work right you have to load it on a fresh game without mods and if it works right you'll get sounds which are excellent.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76284-four-lei-four-play-compatibility-patch-for-leitos-pack-with-aggressive-anims-and-sounds/

now just need cum textures  :P

Leito, any chance of an optional version that doesn't strip all clothing from the selected male character? Even the choice from crazy's esp of no strip for the player or selected npc would be great.

The stripping removes strap-ons i use for female characters if they're selected as the male, works fine if the female player is selected as male though. This didn't happen with crazy's esp as once i selected to strip npc only lt stripped the clothing but left the strap-ons equipped.

I've been using the leito animation mods and 4play mods since the begining and I've never crashed my game so thats a little odd to me. :/

vinfamy made this Compatibility Patch for Leito's Pack with Aggressive Anims and Sounds) mod try it but if you want to work right you have to load it on a fresh game without mods and if it works right you'll get sounds which are excellent.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76284-four-lei-four-play-compatibility-patch-for-leitos-pack-with-aggressive-anims-and-sounds/

now just need cum textures  :P

Yes, I have the patch, though I use the consensual one.  The mod works great, the sounds are awesome.  I like how Leito uses in game sounds to make the sex sounds.  The game has only frozen up during those two animations.  But really I have no problem with that.  I don't mind if it freezes, I can still Alt-F4 to get out unlike in Skyrim 32 bit version.

The reason I posted earlier was to see if anyone else had experienced the problem and had a solution.  I can still enjoy the sex scenes for as long as they last before freezing the game.:)

but i have Crayzis Gun and Leitos gun mod  installed

You'll run into issues if you have both installed at the moment (animations not playing)

Is it okay to install Crazy Animations IF i want to use them for solo animations and i dont have a Four Play installed ? 

I haven't tested the but rug versions might be ok.  Definite no for the gun version right now.

It may be on your list but it would be nice if you or crazy would remove the blood splatter when using the gun similar to Four Play Mindless Sex.

Yep

Is there a way to keep our bodies?

I'm not sure what you mean.

Leito, any chance of an optional version that doesn't strip all clothing from the selected male character? Even the choice from crazy's esp of no strip for the player or selected npc would be great.

The stripping removes strap-ons i use for female characters if they're selected as the male, works fine if the female player is selected as male though. This didn't happen with crazy's esp as once i selected to strip npc only lt stripped the clothing but left the strap-ons equipped.

You probably won't see a version that has selective stripping, that's for the framework.  If I have time, I'll look into the strap-on issue.

*sneaks in looking for the Dogmeat animations*

:P

*sneaks back out*

Trykz

In time

Leito, if you need a beta tester let me know.  I am more than glad to help.  You can message me here on LL. :)

You're already beta testing :D

Leito, if you need a beta tester let me know.  I am more than glad to help.  You can message me here on LL. :)

Lol, okay so far so good.  I still got the game freezing problem close to the end of the animations.  But I think that's on my part, since I did not start a new game.  I hate starting from the beginning, I use an alternate start mod, and I use a mod that's a face preset.  So most likely that's the case.  But still the mod is great.  The cowgirl position is a bit misaligned. 

Here's a picture:

tumblr_ooa36botbj1swzd8to1_1280.jpg

I think they mean being able to use an erect male mesh without having it active all the time; kinda like what Crazy did with the "nude armor" swap where you can have flaccid males outside of sex, but erect ones during. If this isn't what they meant, then I dunno either.

Lol, okay so far so good.  I still got the game freezing problem close to the end of the animations.  But I think that's on my part, since I did not start a new game.  I hate starting from the beginning, I use an alternate start mod, and I use a mod that's a face preset.  So most likely that's the case.  But still the mod is great.  The cowgirl position is a bit misaligned. 

Here's a picture:

Nearby objects and actors on uneven ground will cause misalignment.

I think they mean being able to use an erect male mesh without having it active all the time; kinda like what Crazy did with the "nude armor" swap where you can have flaccid males outside of sex, but erect ones during. If this isn't what they meant, then I dunno either.

I have that feature ready, it'll be in the next release.

Here's a picture:

Nearby objects and actors on uneven ground will cause misalignment.

Ah okay, thank you. :)  I just did a quick test and this time the game didn't freeze.  The only thing I did differently was I wasn't in TFC mode.