[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but there seems to be a small incompatibility between this mod and Unique Players.

I have unique meshes and textures for my character, and when I start any of the animations in this mod, my character's body texture swaps to the texture used by the NPCs. So instead of the textures in /PlayerHumanMale showing on my character, the textures in /BaseHumanMale are showing. When the animation stops the textures revert back to the correct ones.

My character's unique meshes show correctly, though. No problems there.

That's because Unique Player can only function by assuming control of the player preset. I use a WIP custom race that uses it's own body, head, and hand meshes, all with their own texture sets assigned and have no issues because I have no need for UP.

With custom race mods in the pipe, you're going to have much bigger problems when you try to use them if UP is in your Data folder.

Trykz

Minor update with some fixes I've been meaning to upload.  Credit to the people that assisted.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but there seems to be a small incompatibility between this mod and Unique Players.

I have unique meshes and textures for my character, and when I start any of the animations in this mod, my character's body texture swaps to the texture used by the NPCs. So instead of the textures in /PlayerHumanMale showing on my character, the textures in /BaseHumanMale are showing. When the animation stops the textures revert back to the correct ones.

My character's unique meshes show correctly, though. No problems there.

Yeah, that's probably going to happen.  Unfortunately, I probably won't be supporting unique player bodies atm.

Thanks for the info, guys. For the moment I just gave the NPCs the same textures I use for my character. The mesh is more important and it works fine. I might look into a custom race later on. I'm still just testing mods and putting together a load order for my play through.

I have one question though: Nearly all of the 4play mods I've tested always use the aggressive animations from this mod even for situations meant to be consensual. Mods I've tried include Sex 'em Up, Prostitution, Vanilla Fudge and Autonomy. Is that simply the mod authors' choice or is it just the way 4play works right now? I think I saw one vanilla animation play once.

Hi I love your animations, really lifelike and immersive.

Is it possible to have the animations centred on the Player’s position?
I play a female game and do lots of mingling ;)  with raiders and Gunners (using ring disguises) as well as Settlers etc. 20% of the time I find a nice space thinking the animation has plenty of room, but the animations seems to take a random position near the player to place the target which could place us through a wall over furniture uneven ground etc. Then I have to wait for the sequence to end before I can try again.  Would it be possible to use the player’s location and orientation to place the target NPC directly facing the player when the animation starts so the player knows what room is needed for specific animation sequences?

^^ i replaced two animation from this with other two from crazy's rug version, just for testing and it seems that is working fine for npc but for player the 3rd person camera is under the the floor, maybe he will make a rug version in the future.

Thanks for the info, guys. For the moment I just gave the NPCs the same textures I use for my character. The mesh is more important and it works fine. I might look into a custom race later on. I'm still just testing mods and putting together a load order for my play through.

I have one question though: Nearly all of the 4play mods I've tested always use the aggressive animations from this mod even for situations meant to be consensual. Mods I've tried include Sex 'em Up, Prostitution, Vanilla Fudge and Autonomy. Is that simply the mod authors' choice or is it just the way 4play works right now? I think I saw one vanilla animation play once.

4play is still in early development so it probably doesn't have that kind of filter in place.

Hi I love your animations, really lifelike and immersive.

Is it possible to have the animations centred on the Player’s position?

I play a female game and do lots of mingling ;)  with raiders and Gunners (using ring disguises) as well as Settlers etc. 20% of the time I find a nice space thinking the animation has plenty of room, but the animations seems to take a random position near the player to place the target which could place us through a wall over furniture uneven ground etc. Then I have to wait for the sequence to end before I can try again.  Would it be possible to use the player’s location and orientation to place the target NPC directly facing the player when the animation starts so the player knows what room is needed for specific animation sequences?

Yeah, it's been bugging me too.  Fixed it though in the new update (v1c).

^^ i replaced two animation from this with other two from crazy's rug version, just for testing and it seems that is working fine for npc but for player the 3rd person camera is under the the floor, maybe he will make a rug version in the future.

I may make some furniture animations in the future.

I love this mod, I would just like an option to keep armor on. You're a hero.

You can simply use console command to equip your favorit outfit.

When the animation is running type "player.unequipall" and then "player.equipitem <ID>". You can wear anything you want as long as you know the ID.

This might cause your character to unequip Pip-Boy as well, simply type "player.equipitem 00021B3B".

I hope there will be a few lesbian animations coming to your mod as you are extremely talented at making these, and hopefully some that take the strap ons mod into account since a few positions miss the target with it on, for example the blow job animation runs the dildo under the players chin.

Thank you for sharing it with all of us, I spent about 3 hours playing around with it as soon as I got it tonight lol

Seconding this. Your animations are one of the best ones that I've seen for sexlab, and one of the few animators who really put a lot of care and thought into them. I hope you'll consider making some lesbian animations for FO4 sometime in the future!

what is the best way to update to newer version do i need to do clean save or can i override previous version with 1.c released today ??

easiest way is to turn off all sexlab mods and save your game then quit your game and start your game again with sexlab mods on.

that should do it. :)

Sorry Leito but, overwriting doesn't always work or at least for my game :/

All the updates don't always work as intended, since all of this is very new its not surprising some things work while others don't or at least not 100% of the time.

I hope there will be a few lesbian animations coming to your mod as you are extremely talented at making these, and hopefully some that take the strap ons mod into account since a few positions miss the target with it on, for example the blow job animation runs the dildo under the players chin.

Thank you for sharing it with all of us, I spent about 3 hours playing around with it as soon as I got it tonight lol

Seconding this. Your animations are one of the best ones that I've seen for sexlab, and one of the few animators who really put a lot of care and thought into them. I hope you'll consider making some lesbian animations for FO4 sometime in the future!

In due time.

Wow, today both guns decide to CTD the moment I fired off.  And this worked very well the last 3 days.  I only turned off Spring cleaning mod.  That is all I did.  (And downloaded this new M16 Assault carbine).  This is so weird.

The new version of the mod shouldn't be causing any CTDs.  Uninstall the M16 assault carbine and see if its still happening.

Just downloaded version 1c, but the plugin in NMM says 1b. You probably already know Leito, but just in case.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll fix it.

what is the best way to update to newer version do i need to do clean save or can i override previous version with 1.c released today ??

Overriding is fine.

Hi guys! Great mod. but i have some question! Can i use animation's without auto-undressing? mb delete some file on "script" folder, or something?

No, not at the moment.

Oh. Talking about sounds. How can I disable them? (As I am using the german Fallout version and it sounds weird when the actors talk english.)

Go into your fallout directory and delete the sound files you don't want.

data/sound/fx/AnimationsByLeito

These folders are what you want to go through.  They contain voiceovers as well as moans/breathing.

FemaleVanilla

MaleRaider

MaleVanilla

Wish I was better at doing scripts. Tried to look at how Fourplay Sex Em Up does the hotkey triggering (which I'd prefer instead of using a gun) and it doesn't look that impossible. Love your mod and this would make it just about perfect (not needing fourplay at all). Luckily your scripts work and can be compiled in CK just fine so I was able to make my own version which skips the gender selection menu. ;-)

Wish I was better at doing scripts. Tried to look at how Fourplay Sex Em Up does the hotkey triggering (which I'd prefer instead of using a gun) and it doesn't look that impossible. Love your mod and this would make it just about perfect (not needing fourplay at all). Luckily your scripts work and can be compiled in CK just fine so I was able to make my own version which skips the gender selection menu. ;-)

That's something I'm looking into.

Any way to have my character play just one side of the animation without a partner for the sake of a screenshot?

While the camera is still attached to the character, increase your fov to something around 50 and swivel it until the offending actor dissappears.  Then use tfc to move around.

Awesome Work! :3

But is there a chance to make it for "unique Player" compatible?

No plans for it atm.