[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

2 hours ago, CheburatorX said:

Please be so  kind gimme a link to a gun version

There is no gun version. 

The gun version, and all other components relating to a gun version has been removed. 

As per Leito's release notes: 

image.png.c300ae016a63c48d78d804b1e54290c8.png

There is no gun version, it's been removed, it's not coming back. You can ask Leito perhaps if he's willing to upload a separate version perhaps...but that would be up to him.

Cheers. ?

19 hours ago, johnwnorton said:

somehow the animations doesnt work with this mod - i received in that forum that only the version 1.4 from leito is supported, but can´t find it sadly.

Or is  here someone who have the Hookers mod and Leito´s 2.0 and it works?

Hope i find help here, the Happy Hookers Inc. mod looks kinda fun - but without working animations its kinda meeeh xD

thanks in advance guys.

john

edit: help pls

can anyone help me pls?

This is concerning the mod Four-Play.. I am aware Leitos is not affiliated with this mod, but his animations are still a big part of the mod.  I have managed to stabilize my use of FourPlay as to the animations glitching out. There seems to be at least 6 of Leitos agressive animations that have reversed npc placement. All of Crazy's work fine 99% of the time. 1/2 of the available Leitos anims work fine. The aforementioned 6 always glitch. I guess I am asking why? I know that Leitos updated his mod and changed some things. I have the latest version and I also have his earlier gun mod version still downloaded. I use Vortex to download and LOOT install for load order. I use the 0 KEY PRESS to change positions in game. If the Crazy's set is picked, all animations work. There is no load screen used..If the Leitos set is picked, the glitched positions seem built in with a black screen between. I have never seen a correct agressive animation with my Four Play install. I noted that Leitos referenced making his stuff not to play merry with Vortex. Were the anims glitched in error during the update, including the AAF version? I would try a manual install of Leitos , but I am pretty shaky as to what I would be doing.. I can live with ForePlay as is by deleting Leitos after ForePlay acknowledges which packs we want, but then I am cutting out a lot of quality content..Appreciate if someone has a thought..

42 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

This is concerning the mod Four-Play.. I am aware Leitos is not affiliated with this mod, but his animations are still a big part of the mod.  I have managed to stabilize my use of FourPlay as to the animations glitching out. There seems to be at least 6 of Leitos agressive animations that have reversed npc placement. All of Crazy's work fine 99% of the time. 1/2 of the available Leitos anims work fine. The aforementioned 6 always glitch. I guess I am asking why? I know that Leitos updated his mod and changed some things. I have the latest version and I also have his earlier gun mod version still downloaded. I use Vortex to download and LOOT install for load order. I use the 0 KEY PRESS to change positions in game. If the Crazy's set is picked, all animations work. There is no load screen used..If the Leitos set is picked, the glitched positions seem built in with a black screen between. I have never seen a correct agressive animation with my Four Play install. I noted that Leitos referenced making his stuff not to play merry with Vortex. Were the anims glitched in error during the update, including the AAF version? I would try a manual install of Leitos , but I am pretty shaky as to what I would be doing.. I can live with ForePlay as is by deleting Leitos after ForePlay acknowledges which packs we want, but then I am cutting out a lot of quality content..Appreciate if someone has a thought..

Key point from front page:

-No longer compatible with Four-Play (nor will it ever be again in its current state)

Too much was changed in the animations themselves and as such, there is no way for you to correct, change or fix anything about them. It is not a matter of them "glitching out" in fourplay - it is a matter of Leito changing the animations themselves and removing the parts of them that made them functional in fourplay, chief among those changes being the removal of the actor offsets. They are now, as Leito states on the main download page, incompatible for the most part with FourPlay and are really only intended for AAF users.

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Leito,

Would you mind putting Leito 1.4b back up for non AAF users to use with the Happy Hookers mod?  While I do have that animation mod, I didn't feel I had the right to distribute it (it's 39 MB anyway) as it's your intellectual property. 

sure

thank u Leito and Celedring, finally i´m happy with the happy hooker mod ^.^   And thanks Leito for putting back 1.4c - i love these staged animations!!! they really perfect

what i also would like to see, but i think this furniture isnt in the game, is sex on a gyn-chair - would be so cool to show off the pu...y first and then action xD - but i think u have too many inquiries, or busy with 2.0

keep up the gr8 work!

I was hoping to get some clarification on the install and load order. Your instructions say to load your mod last but all the patch instructions and other files I've read up on say that the patches should come after your file (which kind of makes sense being that these are patches). Can you or someone confirm what the priority should be since there seems to be conflicting information? I've installed and it works when I can load the game but I'm getting a lot of CTDs on a fairly vanilla modded system and am wondering if my install/priority order might help. Oddly, rebooting and launching the game 5 - 6 times loads everything up. Love the work by the way...great stuff

I was hoping to get some clarification on the install and load order. Your instructions say to load your mod last but all the patch instructions and other files I've read up on say that the patches should come after your file (which kind of makes sense being that these are patches). Can you or someone confirm what the priority should be since there seems to be conflicting information? I've installed and it works when I can load the game but I'm getting a lot of CTDs on a fairly vanilla modded system and am wondering if my install/priority order might help. Oddly, rebooting and launching the game 5 - 6 times loads everything up. Love the work by the way...great stuff

2 hours ago, Waveslider1 said:

It dose stat in the install instructions to install the patch's AFTER installing Leito's animations,

"Installation
Use a mod manager like Vortex. Make sure you have the latest version.

1) Install Advance Animation Framework

2) Install FO4 Animations by Leito

3) Install AAF patches for Crazy & Leito

This mod is required for cum overlays and canine parts to work correctly.  You will encounter an "Overlay Missing" error if this isn't installed.  My mod doesn't support gay/lesbian because I don't want to keep up with that many xmls.  However, AAF patches for Crazy & Leito does support that.

4) Install AAF Compatibility Patches 

This mod is required for human and supermutant dicks to work"

38 minutes ago, bboy2099 said:

I followed the installation step by step but the penis stay flaccid I have look in any forum here but no way to find a way to fix it what should I do?

Just follow the steps found here.

19 minutes ago, koaamz said:

Dumb question but does this mod only support Female protagonists? 

no

On 3/6/2019 at 1:32 AM, Leito86 said:

Just follow the steps found here.

no

Thank you for clarifying, one last newbie question so bare with me, Does this MOD include nudity or do i need to install a seperate Nude MOD for it, if so which mods are the best compatible?

On 3/10/2019 at 9:36 AM, koaamz said:

Thank you for clarifying, one last newbie question so bare with me, Does this MOD include nudity or do i need to install a seperate Nude MOD for it, if so which mods are the best compatible?

Pretty sure these are just animations. For nude males, get Enhanced Vanilla Bodies. For females, go get CBBE for FO4. You may want bodyslide as well to customize shapes. If EVB doesn't have a male-only install option, I would make sure that CBBE has priority/is installed after.

Also, you should take a look in the forums for a comprehensive install guide. Be aware not each might be for the mod setup you want (RSE, 4Play Etc). All of them should help you through some basic setup first though as well as finding resources you may choose to use, even if not compatible.

11 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Pretty sure these are just animations. For nude males, get Enhanced Vanilla Bodies. For females, go get CBBE for FO4. You may want bodyslide as well to customize shapes. If EVB doesn't have a male-only install option, I would make sure that CBBE has priority/is installed after.

Also, you should take a look in the forums for a comprehensive install guide. Be aware not each might be for the mod setup you want (RSE, 4Play Etc). All of them should help you through some basic setup first though as well as finding resources you may choose to use, even if not compatible.

the vanilla bodies for males are in the 3.2 patch.  So you only need a female nude body.