[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

18 hours ago, deyalord said:

got it working in game but the female in the animation is like she is on pause or something only the male is moving also when i used the gun i didnt see the carry option from Letio too anyone have the same problem they care to share how to fix?

What gun, there is no gun here or with AAF.

3 hours ago, Tallborn said:

After the 2.0 update, all animations work great but it seems that all the Cowgirl animations no longer appear in the AAF menu, and those were my favourite :( . Did Leito remove them?

I can use them on beds and matresses.

4 minutes ago, deyalord said:

oh you told me "any mod that calls upon AAF to start animations (like AAF Sex Em Up" i i went over to AAF Sex em up and saw i needed to download under requirments    Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) - 3-11-17.7z

Did you download the AAF version? Because you don't need Crazy Animations as a requirement.

You can install Leito's animations only if you wish and use AAF Sex Em Up mod to start the sex scenes.

12 minutes ago, Camila said:

Did you download the AAF version? Because you don't need Crazy Animations as a requirement.

You can install Leito's animations only if you wish and use AAF Sex Em Up mod to start the sex scenes.

a bit confused about what you are saying but i am going to uninstall everything and try againhope it works

ok i somehow got everything working! Thank!@Camila i have another problem though i cant see the scene some times like this time that was as much as i could get i was stuck in a PoV that could look around but the animation was happening behind me i couldn't move or go to third person at all, i tired it again but this time i was in the pove of the character and could not go into third person, anyone know the problem?20190120190021_1.jpg.e49f80fcdb3bc5f599f22aac6faca72b.jpg

When AAF initiate, it switches to the Free Camera. The camera is usually near or inside your character, so you might want to move backwards or look around for it.

Try using the console command "sucsm" and a number, to reduce the free camera speed. For example open console and type: sucsm 3

I had a really hard time of trying to update and get everything working with AAF to the point where I had to get rid of everything.  I was happy enough to just have something working.  I read what Leito posted on how to get his animations working with just four simple steps and in that order.  Sure enough, all is well and I managed to add a few AAF supported mods to get it all going.  This is enough for me.

AAF has patches with patches for those patches...really awesome the community is working together to make things happen, but it's all very confusing.  I've been modding games for some time now and you'd think I'd have a good grasp of how it all goes.  Nope. 

I'm so grateful that Leito has shared his works and provided simple steps to get it all going without a lot of fuss.  Thank you Leito!

On 1/30/2019 at 3:18 PM, coldchung said:

how do you download previous versions? 

I too would like to find a fourplay compatible (14c seems to be the last one) version of Leito so I can finish installing Femout 4 (Futanari + Alpha Female).

Alternately a AAF compatible version of all that (All Female Fallout + All Futanari + Alpha Female replacing Males ) would be a good second place.

5 hours ago, theman221 said:

Hey! having some trouble getting dogmeat, I can see the model for the balls but he never gets erect during scenes. I see some people are saying downgrading fixes the problem but the only file available is 2.0a, any ideas?

I do have some of the old packs  1.1b , 1.2 , 1.3 and 1.4b

I just wanted to thank you sincerely for all your work.  Been a fan for years so the least I could do is give you a shoot-out everyone rare occasion.  I especially appreciate the install info.   I was having some issues and following your info step-by-step fixed them!    Thanks again.