[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

On 6/11/2019 at 2:17 AM, pisslover27 said:

hi! im kinda new to modding outside of nexus and i guess im probably asking a stupid question but how do you start an animation? i haven't been able to figure it out yet. sorry if its a stupid question. i have the aaf framework and the patches i just dont know how to start it.

Download SEU Sex Em Up mod. It allows to to ask for or solicit sex using assigned hot keys and not having to play with AAF Home/Enter configuration. You psh your key, dialogue comes up, have sex with whom you want. After sex starts, you can then push Home and Page up/down keys to change positions..

I seem to be in the same way with a lot of folks. I cannot get any erections from humans, mutants, or ghouls. Have all of the patches, assets, etc. and have followed all the instructions, but no go. I remember the old days when simpler mods always worked. Seems like the more extra stuff that is added to what used to be stable, only creates more of a cluster fuck..

22 hours ago, zed56 said:

I've got a bit of a puzzler.  

AAF is working. and animations play fine.  Until recently, the player character and the NPCs would both achieve erections during the animation.  Within the last week or so, however, the NPCs do not get erections during the animations, although the player character still does.  I couldn't pinpoint when or whether there was an associated newly installed mod, so I started a new save, reinstalling everything, the base game, MO2 and AAF and associated mods.  Still, the player can get an erection, but not the NPCs.  I do note that there is sometimes a flicker of an erection on the NPCs but it subsides immediately.

I am not using any type of Unique Character mod.   And to emphasize, this is happening on a new install and game.  

I've attached my papyrus log, AAF log and my load order.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please don't suggest BodyTalk.  I've tried it several times without success.  It seems to require significant editing of the animation xmls to work and I'll only give it another shot as a last resort.  EVB worked just fine until suddenly it didn't.  

Papyrus.0.log 25.17 kB · 1 download AAFLog.0.log 4.84 kB · 1 download Load Order.xlsx 11.52 kB · 1 download

21 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I seem to be in the same way with a lot of folks. I cannot get any erections from humans, mutants, or ghouls. Have all of the patches, assets, etc. and have followed all the instructions, but no go. I remember the old days when simpler mods always worked. Seems like the more extra stuff that is added to what used to be stable, only creates more of a cluster fuck..

Have you updated Fallout. If so you will need to wait for AAF to be updated and FSE to be updated. so if you can rollback until then.

Plus you need to update looksmenu and any other mods that use FSE in your loadorder.

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

No ,I do not auto update. Its Leitos and Farrells mods that do not work. Savage Cabbage works ,so it seems to be an issue within the other mods..

1. first try reinstalling the animations pack's.  I take it your using BodyTalk,

2. Try moving it as close as possible to the bottom of your loader.  also making sure any mods that need to make edits to BodyTalk are installed after it.

3. Double check you have all need XML's and patchs

No body talk. Just plain old EVB. Will list what I have for sex/erection mods. Possible it might be different from what is needed..I know that Dongs is not AAF compliant, but it is the only way I am getting any erections at all. Also the "Leitos rig with permanent boner " was a custom job to at least give us something straight,

Fallout 4 Sex Mod List .jpg

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

No body talk. Just plain old EVB. Will list what I have for sex/erection mods. Possible it might be different from what is needed..I know that Dongs is not AAF compliant, but it is the only way I am getting any erections at all. Also the "Leitos rig with permanent boner " was a custom job to at least give us something straight,

Fallout 4 Sex Mod List .jpg

Also to further complicate, I get erections on 2 of Leitos Mutant animations, but zip on most..

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Also to further complicate, I get erections on 2 of Leitos Mutant animations, but zip on most..

is this you load order? if so the you need to install patch after the animation's and install  this

AFTER AAF compatibility patch by Farelle and drop Dong's of Fallout( IT's not designed for AAF). In the options for AAF Compatibility Patches - 3.0 . you should tick EVB Morphs. Do you have Both of these I know you have: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99273-aaf-patches-for-crazy-leito-mods-v32-leito-pack-v2-bodytalk-support/ .

I have all of the patches installed per instructions, ticked all the correct boxes. The list attached was a mod listing, not the load order. ...........Do not hate me...Came up with a work around. There is an adjusted Dongs Ignotumvirum that was AAF workable. Seems so far to have fixed the Home key glitch with AAF. I loaded this after everything else and got erect Mutants (Farells, Savage Cabbage, 2 of Leitos(no to 10 others), erect male humans(Everyone),and the boner mod works with ferals. Without Dongs, I got nothing from any mods, playing by the rules, following the instructions and 25 plus reloading of saves just to try stuff out. Saved my sanity. 

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I have all of the patches installed per instructions, ticked all the correct boxes. The list attached was a mod listing, not the load order. ...........Do not hate me...Came up with a work around. There is an adjusted Dongs Ignotumvirum that was AAF workable. Seems so far to have fixed the Home key glitch with AAF. I loaded this after everything else and got erect Mutants (Farells, Savage Cabbage, 2 of Leitos(no to 10 others), erect male humans(Everyone),and the boner mod works with ferals. Without Dongs, I got nothing from any mods, playing by the rules, following the instructions and 25 plus reloading of saves just to try stuff out. Saved my sanity. 

I'm glad it works for you and you still have your sanity. It may not agree with the install instructions. but ha it works! hopefully it will keep on working for you.

Update..My Dongs work around stopped working in a span of a few hours. No erections at all. Removed and reset my AAF / animations stuff. Humans work fine. Ferals and Mutants have no erection. 

This is my load order as per Vortex plugin setup:

AAF

BP70 Animations

Leitos Animations

Looks Menu

Creature Pack

AAF SEU

RSE Karma

Busty Girl

Dog Love

Mutated Lust

VIO Strap On

Farelle Animations

Atomic Lust

CumNWealth Patches Base

AAF Patch Leito/Crazy

Required Files

Savage Cabbage

No Plugins Noted:

AAF Vanilla/Kinky/Creatures Pack

CumNWealth Leito Mutant

FO4 Creature Game Assets

FO4 Creature Rigs

FourPlay Crazy Animations

Lesbian Animations

Mirelurk Penises

Mod Configuration Menu

Release Creature Pack

Rufgt Animations

Unlimited Companion Framework

Compatibility Patch

As a rule, my patches go after Leito Animations.....

I have not updated my FO4 recent, but am concerned when a poster mentioned that an outdated Looks Menu might be causing the mess? But since I have not updated FO4, I would think this would not matter to my game. Could someone assess my order and maybe show me some of their stable load orders..Thanks

42 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Update..My Dongs work around stopped working in a span of a few hours. No erections at all. Removed and reset my AAF / animations stuff. Humans work fine. Ferals and Mutants have no erection. 

This is my load order as per Vortex plugin setup:

AAF

BP70 Animations

Leitos Animations

Looks Menu

Creature Pack

AAF SEU

RSE Karma

Busty Girl

Dog Love

Mutated Lust

VIO Strap On

Farelle Animations

Atomic Lust

CumNWealth Patches Base

AAF Patch Leito/Crazy

Required Files

Savage Cabbage

No Plugins Noted:

AAF Vanilla/Kinky/Creatures Pack

CumNWealth Leito Mutant

FO4 Creature Game Assets

FO4 Creature Rigs

FourPlay Crazy Animations

Lesbian Animations

Mirelurk Penises

Mod Configuration Menu

Release Creature Pack

Rufgt Animations

Unlimited Companion Framework

Compatibility Patch

As a rule, my patches go after Leito Animations.....

I have not updated my FO4 recent, but am concerned when a poster mentioned that an outdated Looks Menu might be causing the mess? But since I have not updated FO4, I would think this would not matter to my game. Could someone assess my order and maybe show me some of their stable load orders..Thanks

Follow Up, I downloaded Body Slide and the new Body Talk 2. I did not do anything in Bodyslide. I downloaded a test save and all erections are in full bloom, humans and Mutants. Everything works. Have no words right now, but keep waiting for bad things to happen. Animations line up pretty good. Do I need to mess with Bodyslide or can I just accept my good fortune and do not push my luck?

On 6/3/2019 at 5:58 AM, bnn1767 said:

When you install [AAF] Themes, uncheck Sex - STATs (Alpha Resource) and install.

I also suffered for three days on this issue.

I'm getting back to this pretty late because I was sleeping on the issue, where do I find this option? I don't think I've seen it before.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me solve it, a problem? When I add male body texture, the penis no longer have erection, in the animations and the only way I found to solve this is, to reinstall the group of compatibility modes of Leito and crazy, but then I lose the texture again .
Does anyone have a suggestion to keep the texture, and the penis continue to work?

1 hour ago, LucidLady said:

Is there really no way to make these animations work without AAF installed, now?

I absolutely do not want to have to install AAF, but these are the only animations I like...

if you wish to use Version 2 of Leito's animations, then yes you need AAF there is a new updated install guide for AAF and animations that can be found here:https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/  . else you can use version 1.4c which has the animation gun and dose not need AAF.

I'm getting conflicting reports on what order to load this mod.   It says in the OP to install this mod first, and then AAF patches for Crazy & Leito, then AAF Compatibility Patches.  But then is says to load the base mod after the compatibility patches.  Right now the mod works, but the issue I get is that the penis either stays flacid or sometimes it looks like it bends back into the male body.  Either way, the penis and vagina are not really interacting, even if the rest of the animation works.