[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

15 minutes ago, a1steaksauss said:

homekey isnt bringing up anything

oop sorry. Are you using any mods that change your HUD display?

quoting from the author's guide found here:  https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Main/Troubleshooting "

HOME BUTTON DOESN'T WORK

I have seen this problem occur when a new version of AAF is installed over an old version. Please try running AAF from a new game.

If this still happens on a new game it suggests that either another mod has affected the UI layer that AAF relies on (HUD/UI related mods can do this) -OR- AAF is not installed properly and is not being loaded.

Try turning on debug mode to verify that the mod is being loaded. If the white debug text appears on the screen or you get a message box notification from AAF, it is loaded.

If you do not get this, there is some kind of install error. Maybe the AAF.esm has not been activated in the plugins list of your mod manager or within the Mods section of the Fallout 4 menus. Also, double-check that you have the latest versions of F4SE and LooksMenu AND that the F4SE scripts have been properly installed and have not been over-written."

25 minutes ago, a1steaksauss said:

Only mods i have are the required ones 

do you get a screen appear with text scrolling up the screen when you start a game ( this is AAF loading in the animation) if you do not get this then AAF is not installed correctly but if you do try enabling DE BUG MOD to do this you will need to exit the game and open your Fallout 4/Data/AAF/AAF settings.ini with note pad and scroll down until you find the heading (Debug modes) change the value from false to True, save it and start the game a debug window should appear giving details of whats wrong. hope this helps ?

I know this is kind of a common issue but I've been trying to fix it for about 2 days now. In all animations the dude's erection points perfectly straight and never morphs like it's supposed to. I've got my load order right, I'm using EVB, I've got version 3.1 of the patch, everything is setup and works good. But for some reason no matter what fix I try I can't make the dick move like it should, so any animation where it doesn't need to be perfectly straight ends up not working properly. One other issue I have, however I have not checked recently if it still occurs, is whenever a male npc engages in sex his dick gets ridiculously big, but my player character stays normal. Not sure how to fix either of these but they are my only issues I haven't been able to fix.

Hi all

I broadly have this working except can get the animations to find the furniture - beds etc ....  

Also a bit confused on the patches Leito - says to install AAF Crazy & Leito patches before his mod - but the patches says install after?

Any guidance much appreciated

On 5/30/2019 at 12:45 PM, hurbur said:

I know this is kind of a common issue but I've been trying to fix it for about 2 days now. In all animations the dude's erection points perfectly straight and never morphs like it's supposed to. I've got my load order right, I'm using EVB, I've got version 3.1 of the patch, everything is setup and works good. But for some reason no matter what fix I try I can't make the dick move like it should, so any animation where it doesn't need to be perfectly straight ends up not working properly. One other issue I have, however I have not checked recently if it still occurs, is whenever a male npc engages in sex his dick gets ridiculously big, but my player character stays normal. Not sure how to fix either of these but they are my only issues I haven't been able to fix.

When you install [AAF] Themes, uncheck Sex - STATs (Alpha Resource) and install.

I also suffered for three days on this issue.

On 5/29/2019 at 7:12 PM, a1steaksauss said:

how do you use the mod, it seems everyone just knows but ignores everyone that asks, there's no tutorial

Because AAF sex framework is needed to make any of these mods to work. You need to go to the AAF forums. Plenty of help there..

12 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:
On 5/30/2019 at 2:12 AM, a1steaksauss said:

how do you use the mod, it seems everyone just knows but ignores everyone that asks, there's no tutorial

Because AAF sex framework is needed to make any of these mods to work. You need to go to the AAF forums. Plenty of help there..

On each mod's main page are listed it's requirements. So usually people who want to use some mod, get requirements first and read their descriptions. AAF is listed as this mod's first requirement and through it you can use this mod. But I guess it's easier to just ask in comments before reading mod descriptions...

Hello!

Is there an issue with animating companions / followers? If the scene involves one companion and one other character, the companion will always be stuck in the first animation stage, while the other character continues through the other animation stages. Anyone know how to fix this? I tried the animations with both AmazingFollowerTweaks (AFT) and Unlimited Companion Framework, but the problem was present in both.

I don't think any of the characters were flagged as guards too. Any help is appreciated!

FIXED: So after a full day of troubleshooting, I realized that the animations will not play properly if the weapon is not sheathed. For those who are as noob as I am, always remember to sheath your weapon (and your companions') before starting any animation.

7 hours ago, pisslover27 said:

hi! im kinda new to modding outside of nexus and i guess im probably asking a stupid question but how do you start an animation? i haven't been able to figure it out yet. sorry if its a stupid question. i have the aaf framework and the patches i just dont know how to start it.

You will need to press the HomeKey this will bring up a display at the top of the screen giving you option's of Animations and actors. you can find more info here:https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Home  on how to use AAF

7 minutes ago, pisslover27 said:

thank you! that helped a lot! i read through the link you posted earlier and just never realized that the home key isnt the windows key lol. but now when i start the animations the guy's clothes unequip but there's still underwear there. im using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10360/ and i just realized as i looked for the link that it doesn't have a nude version. do you have any suggestions on male nude body replacers that work with this?

The Best male body has to be Bodytalk found here  :https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34208  .

1 hour ago, pisslover27 said:

i downloaded bodytalk and configured it in bodyslide but now when i do an animation it does with weird thing with the penis where the whole penis goes where the tip of the erect cock should be. is this because it doesn't have an erect body built in or did i mess up the installation? i modded animations like this into fallout nv and never had a problem like this. also an unrelated question: i can't seem to select dogmeat as a actor, can he not be my companion at the time or something?

did you install https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36702 . And Tick the morph box next to batch build button before building.

edit. you should'nt need to adjust anything in the sliders before building.. Dogmeat should work in AAF for sex scene's

27 minutes ago, pisslover27 said:

i just installed that and did the morph box before building and it fixed the weird glitch i had but now it just doesn't show an erect penis, just a flaccid one and it wont let me select dogmeat for some reason. i looked around for a bit for solutions but haven't found any that work yet.

do you have any mod that edit dogmeat? also did you install this AAF hard requirement :

. also have you got AAF themes installed:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7720-aaf-themes-beta-basicanimations-sexanimations-kinkycreaturesexanimations/ . also you could check out the homepage for bodytalk on loverslab here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/113750-bodytalk-v2-the-extended-skeleton-edition/

37 minutes ago, pisslover27 said:

i just installed that and did the morph box before building and it fixed the weird glitch i had but now it just doesn't show an erect penis, just a flaccid one and it wont let me select dogmeat for some reason. i looked around for a bit for solutions but haven't found any that work yet.

20190611161419_1.jpg

Just to add 1 more small thing- observation. I don't see Dogmeat in your screenshot, how far is he from you. He seems to need to be fairly close to you for AAF to recognize him being there. I noticed that the other day. He was only across the street in Sanctuary and I was looking right at him but when I hit the enter key he didn't show on the list, I had to walk closer to him. Could be something as stupid as that.

Actor's are to close / Clipping throw each other... I would say check your install of your animations, you mite off missed a XML file  or patch. it would help if you could tell us which animations this happen's in. when doing animation scenes try to do them in the open on level ground,

24 minutes ago, pisslover27 said:

i think i fixed it, i just reinstalled the animations and it worked, thanks for the help. do you have any idea why dogmeat isn't working though? 

edit: just got dogmeat to work now, thanks for all your help

Reinstall dose sort most problems. Glade to hear your up and running :)