[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

On 3/13/2019 at 3:57 PM, SexDwarf2250 said:

Pretty sure these are just animations. For nude males, get Enhanced Vanilla Bodies. For females, go get CBBE for FO4. You may want bodyslide as well to customize shapes. If EVB doesn't have a male-only install option, I would make sure that CBBE has priority/is installed after.

Also, you should take a look in the forums for a comprehensive install guide. Be aware not each might be for the mod setup you want (RSE, 4Play Etc). All of them should help you through some basic setup first though as well as finding resources you may choose to use, even if not compatible.

Oh thank you for this info, if i may ask another unrelated question, I've seen people say Sex'emUp  is no longer compatible with leto's newer animations, is this is true, and if it is is there any other MOD similar to SEU that works with this?

The mod works perfectly for me, but I was expecting to be able to control the camera during the animations using WASD, instead the POV remains locked in place. Place that very often in inside the body of the characters. Are there other commands, is this a glitch, or what?

EDIT: Never mind. AAF wasn't up to date.

11 minutes ago, Tali Redmint said:

I get everything working, but I'm still not happy with the facial animation that my char plays during the sex scene. I tried to look for the scripts at

AFF file, and couldn't find anything related to facial animation. 

does anyone have a tip for me?

Those are facial animations added through annotations in 3ds Max, so they're basically baked into the animations. I'm assuming you're talking about the open mouth face? I don't think there's a way to remove them unless you convert the HKX file to XML using the tool from F4AK, then you open the XML and remove the annotations there. 

45 minutes ago, Tali Redmint said:

I meant mouth. And the previous version of Leito Anim (with the gun).

what I do is :

caa animfacearchetypeX

and that is not working on Leito 2.0 (but use to work on the gun version)

Yeah, I've tried changing the face archetype on my character while using AAF, but it seems to only work on NPCs and such.

I have a problem with the position Doggy 2 - Stage 4

In 1.4, the female had crossed ankles - a position which I loved, and copied over several stages

In 2.0, that position is gone. I have tried using the 1.4 hkx files to recover it, but they are misaligned. 

How should I proceed in order to recover that position?

Ty!

Hello!

All animations work, tags you name it.  I havent played it in a while though and running into something that wasnt happening before.  Used too..there was MCM options on the different stages in lieto's animations.  I have the current version..  but now there is no MCM menu option for that.  Not sure if I have an install issue or what with that.  2ond>    During a scene it will run through the different stages, where as it use to do the *finishing* move during the exiting of the scene perfectly, now it runs though each stage very quickly, poor girl takes about 8 loads in 300 seconds.  is there a fix for this, or a way to get the animations timed again where the finishing move is during the exiting of AAF scene?  Is this an AAF setting? Not sure where to even start looking. 

Not to complain about your decisions for this mod, but I greatly appreciated the sex guns aspect of the mod for VR.  It was the only mod for fallout 4 VR that would initiate stripping and sex positions both.  F4SE and AAF don't work in VR unfortunately.  Version 1.4 was great work btw.

Amazing mod but I have one minor issue which has probably been posted here a million times, but I just need a quick clarification: the alignment with the penis when fucking seems to be very different from Leito's screens/gifs and in my game. The cocks in my game are all straight, including the supermutants, and this makes many animations misaligned. I haven't made any major edits to my char body. I am not using Bodytalk but EVB instead from the compatability patch. Is there any way to make it look like Leito's gifs?

Example:

20190404020600_1.jpg.cf375d6d7a82ab68c8997159a2587c99.jpg

My second problem may not have anything to do with this but Supermutants in my game wont enter ragdoll physics when dead. I might try to uninstall all sex mods I have to check.

anyway, I love this mod and LoversLab. I think I just fucked something up at one point (as to be expected from a newbie). Last time I modded with sex mods was F:NV and it went smoothly. With Fallout 4 I have problems poping up all the time.

My LL related mod list:

ImnotapervertIswear.png.a15b77d20e0920cb4ab26ae3c989f22b.png

EDIT: Uninstalling CreatureRigs and GameAssets seems to have solved my second problem, but now Supermutant penises are flaccid

12 hours ago, ToadMorton said:

Amazing mod but I have one minor issue which has probably been posted here a million times, but I just need a quick clarification: the alignment with the penis when fucking seems to be very different from Leito's screens/gifs and in my game. The cocks in my game are all straight, including the supermutants, and this makes many animations misaligned. I haven't made any major edits to my char body. I am not using Bodytalk but EVB instead from the compatability patch. Is there any way to make it look like Leito's gifs?

Example:

My second problem may not have anything to do with this but Supermutants in my game wont enter ragdoll physics when dead. I might try to uninstall all sex mods I have to check.

anyway, I love this mod and LoversLab. I think I just fucked something up at one point (as to be expected from a newbie). Last time I modded with sex mods was F:NV and it went smoothly. With Fallout 4 I have problems poping up all the time.

My LL related mod list:

EDIT: Uninstalling CreatureRigs and GameAssets seems to have solved my second problem, but now Supermutant penises are flaccid

Yes, I'm also having the same problem but with the human model, if you find a solution to fix the position please reply back

13 hours ago, ToadMorton said:

Example:

My LL related mod list:

You do realize you are supposed to install the patch's After installing the animations? I'm just going by the image you posted as you install order!

7 hours ago, mashup47 said:

You do realize you are supposed to install the patch's After installing the animations? I'm just going by the image you posted as you install order!

Ah I am sorry. That is just the mod list and not the install order. should've made myself clear on that. my install order is the one recommeded by Polistiro

UPDATE: OMG guys I am so sorry... I made such an obvious mistake! I am seriously dumb as a brick sometimes lmao. The reason why cocks were flaccid was because I had toggled the AI when experimenting. Toggling the AI back through the console made the cocks align proper and also stay erect during animations. Also Leito's CreatureRigs and GameAssets is included with this mod, no? So I dont think I needed them.

Anyways, I am dumb.

4 hours ago, ToadMorton said:

Ah I am sorry. That is just the mod list and not the install order. should've made myself clear on that. my install order is the one recommeded by Polistiro

UPDATE: OMG guys I am so sorry... I made such an obvious mistake! I am seriously dumb as a brick sometimes lmao. The reason why cocks were flaccid was because I had toggled the AI when experimenting. Toggling the AI back through the console made the cocks align proper and also stay erect during animations. Also Leito's CreatureRigs and GameAssets is included with this mod, no? So I dont think I needed them.

Anyways, I am dumb.

I'm glad you sorted the problem. and thanks for the feed back on how you solved it. ?

@Leito86 I was wondering if you could make this happen I have no video reference so I made this image with paint lol

Guy 1 is is holding female wrists pushing down and away, female arms are hooked below the knee bend.  Guy 2 is holding female neck/head while face fucking.   Guy 3 is below female rocking his hips to thrust in and out of female anus and caressing female upper body

Spoiler

image.png.f60cf5c1ca6fa920e6a2cedc4e2d66cd.png

On 3/27/2019 at 9:42 PM, SAC said:

I have a problem with the position Doggy 2 - Stage 4

In 1.4, the female had crossed ankles - a position which I loved, and copied over several stages

In 2.0, that position is gone. I have tried using the 1.4 hkx files to recover it, but they are misaligned. 

How should I proceed in order to recover that position?

Ty!

bump :)

thank you!

Ok so, I did the install instructions in the first post. My load order, because I have no interest in beastiality or Super mutants sexy time, is missing a few things from a previous screenshot.

EDIT: Nvm. Figured it out. Others, like myself, may miss the whole theme link on the AAF nexus page. May want to make a note of that on the OP. Unless its there and I missed it.