[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

On 2/11/2019 at 10:01 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Nope, Dogmeat (and his genitals) work just fine with AAF, even in threesomes.

20190211214417_1.thumb.jpg.484c6b5a84bc0a5395ee8c6537a76416.jpg20190211214503_1.thumb.jpg.a8da16defe0720944e3363fa753259b2.jpg20190211214515_1.thumb.jpg.49f05686c9100e7052ba58125080ad0a.jpg20190211214523_1.thumb.jpg.8b2c8e5cb2bb45b96f5c0239ee693560.jpg20190211214532_1.thumb.jpg.2e4b2efde0d55b253f52ce91492ccf4c.jpg20190211214618_1.thumb.jpg.a24b535202080d8e844fba335c851567.jpg

Yes, every once in a blue moon they'd do something, but 90% of the time they would just stand around. After about the 5th or 6th patch & still no relief, I gave up. Under FlashyPlay & 4play dogmeat works every time.

At least 60-65% of the game is spent with dogmeat. So it's imperative that he work.

?

I know my shit's out of wack right now, but oddly enough, it was working 3 day's ago.  I am thinking LOOT screwed with my order.  This is my current Order and while the mods from here load, they won't work now.  Please, let me know where the issue is, as I can't seem to figure it out:

DLCCoast.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
3dscopes.esp
clean & smooth - commonwealth collection.esp
dance-ola.esp
improved map with visible roads.esp
modern firearms.esp
raidersettlementitemunlock.esp
rangergearnew.esp
settlementlimitslashed.esp
settleobjexpandpack.esp
shipmentofeverything.esp
unofficial fallout 4 patch.esp
StartMeUp.esp
CraftableAmmo.esp
CraftableAmmo_plus.esp
SettlementKeywords.esm
SSEX.esp
AAF.esm
Atomic Lust.esp
CBBE.esp
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
VerySmallGenerators10.esp
VerySmallGenerators100.esp
VerySmallGenerators1000.esp
VerySmallGenerators5.esp
VerySmallGenerators50.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
Armorsmith Extended.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
LooksMenu.esp
SleepIntimate.esp
SleepIntimateX_Anims.esp
TBOS-BodyTalkNudeSuits.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp

On 2/10/2019 at 3:25 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.  The latest version of AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy Animations includes dog meshes - it's the same ones that previous versions of Leito's mod used to include.  And yes it works fine with AAF.

Sorry, but that's not true as the zip file from the mentioned patch (v3.1b and v3.2) doesn't include any files for the meshes or textures folder, the patch is just animation related.

Regarding Dogmeat's (so called "missing") p :

Leito's animation mod (v2.0a installed) actually contains the necessary files (meshes, character assets, textures etc.).

However, as far as I can tell it uses (WIP) Dogmeat's genital mod by Tony Azor, version s (sheath without visible/erect p), so it's just "the balls". I've tried to replace Leito's meshes files with the p version (by Tony Azor), after that the balls + erect p are clearly shown in all animations...unfortunately all the time (24/7) in game as well...I think that's the reason why Leito chose to use the s version.

If that's not a problem for you then use the p version as a separate mod (install it after leito's mod) or overwrite Leito's files directly.

Nonetheless, from Leito's side (I think) it is WAD... ?

And yes, it works fine with AAF. ?

14 hours ago, will_990 said:

Sorry, but that's not true as the zip file from the mentioned patch (v3.1b and v3.2) doesn't include any files for the meshes or textures folder, the patch is just animation related.

My mistake- you are correct.  Leito's 2.0a pack includes the meshes, but the esp no longer includes the armor definitions.  Polistiro's patch 3.2 provides XMLs and a replacement Leito's esp that includes those armor definitions so that they can be used in animations again.

However, as far as I can tell it uses (WIP) Dogmeat's genital mod by Tony Azor, version s (sheath without visible/erect p), so it's just "the balls". I've tried to replace Leito's meshes files with the p version (by Tony Azor), after that the balls + erect p are clearly shown in all animations...unfortunately all the time (24/7) in game as well...I think that's the reason why Leito chose to use the s version.

There is a "nude" mesh for each dog that includes an erect penis.  It gets used in animations (at least in Leito's ones, not sure about others):

20190217041318_1.thumb.jpg.dffde347f39c129570fe37f4fee05c66.jpg

On 2/7/2019 at 8:57 PM, mashup47 said:

Are you using Bodytalk male body , EVB with dongs of fallout or EVB with nudesuits ??

and really this is a question for AAF thread.

When I install AAF and SavageCabbage animations, everything works fine. No errors.

But with Leito's mod and requirements, I get a few to a lot of errors. So it's not a question for AAF thread.

After clicking on all the error pop-ups, the mod does work though.

I normally use "EVB nude male erect", but I uninstalled it. Still getting errors.

The dog penis's are not changing.  the Flaccid versions stays equipped during the animations.  I can see the erect version in the folder, but it is not being swapped to.  I have everything installed according to the Leito/crazy Patch instructions.

I have this posted in the mods help area also.

If it is working for everyone else, then perhaps it is another AAF mod conflict.  However Leito states in his mod description that dog penis's are not working.

20 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

The dog penis's are not changing.  the Flaccid versions stays equipped during the animations.  I can see the erect version in the folder, but it is not being swapped to.  I have everything installed according to the Leito/crazy Patch instructions.

I have this posted in the mods help area also.

If it is working for everyone else, then perhaps it is another AAF mod conflict.  However Leito states in his mod description that dog penis's are not working.

It is now, just install Leito/Crazy Patch v3.2 and load it after my mod.

1.  It seems to me that I have mutant dog's with erect penis during some scenes, but dogmeat does not seem to have one nor any other dog I encounter.

here are two things I am not sure if I need.

DogmeatDetailedReplacer

FO4-DogPenises

as to my load order here it is

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
AAF.esm
HUDFramework.esm
SettlementKeywords.esm
Homemaker.esm
TortureDevices.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
Knockout Framework.esm
clothingoverhaul.esp
ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
DX_Rogue_Prototype.esp
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
rpampas.esp
NSA All-in-One.esp
NSA DLCCoast.esp
NSA DLCNukaWorld.esp
NSA DLCRobot.esp
NSA DLCworkshop01.esp
Clean and Simple - Sanctuary Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Spectacle Island Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Bunker Hill Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Hangman's Alley Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Egret Tours Marina Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Red Rocket Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Starlight Drive In Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Croup Manor Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Warwick Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Sunshine Tidings Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Graygarden Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Jamaica Plain Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - The Slog Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Covenant Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Kingsport Lighthouse Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Boston Airport Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Greentop Nursery Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Nordhagen Beach Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Taffington Boat House Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Murkwater Construction Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Finch Farm Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - County Crossing Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Somerville Place Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Ten Pines Bluff Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Outpost Zimonja Startup.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
OCDecorator.esp
OCDecoratorDLC.esp
SSEX.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
SettleObjExpandPack-LightShadowDisabler.esp
Minutemenoverhaul.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
KSHairdos.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
CBBE.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
four_play.esp
ThraxActionPoses.esp
Shino Poses.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
CumNWealth.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
RSEE_Vol5_Shenanigans.esp
RSEE_Vol4_Brothels.esp
RSEE_Vol2_AN.esp
RSEE_Vol2_AN_DLCPatch.esp
RSEEv2_CWSS_patch.esp
RSEE_Vol1_CSA.esp
RSEE_Vol7_FAP.esp
RSEE_Vol3_Karma.esp
FO4Hotkeys.esp
HappyMaker.esp
OCDispenser.esp
OutfitSwitcher.esp
fog.esp

as you can see it is a very lean load order.

I do not get erect supermutant penis, and the dog's for the most part are never erect.

in profiles where I run RSE elements the only thing not functioning right is the start of sex when walking around nude, the dialogue for nudity sex happen. It reaches the end, but the sex animation never starts. All other sex animations in all other mod's work fine, just this one part of element's the nudity sex never happens. Not really your deal, but if had any advice on that would be nice.

everything works in AAF_RSE v4.0 (10-28-2018) ( including the nudity check sex ) except supermutant, and dog penis's getting erect.  However I have seen the super mutant dogs to have and erect penis ( same as with RSE Elements ), but none of the other dog's have one.

If you have some advise on the order I "actually let Loot do this Load order", and anything that I need to adjust I would be more than willing to adjust it.  I do use a clean save in every profile, I keep one profile completely clean for advancing the main game, and it has nothing but CBBE,  a few armor and clothing mods in it, and "Clean and Simple", and the "NSA No Settlement Attacks", and Nothing has been added to it or taken away.

It would be nice to get all the Genitals to work, the humanoid penis all work fine.

2. I was wondering Leito?  what is different in the update, the Mod numbering was the same as what I had already downloaded. "FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a" yet you did update yesterday, so I went ahead, and downloaded again it to be sure I had the latest.

EDIT >> just so you know I am running the RSE elements with out DDI in this profile. However I have the same exact problems in Profiles where I run DDI.

EDIT >>>  I do have to wait until I get past the white screen, and normally before leaving the vault before I can install any AAF mods, or the game hangs at the white screen. I think any Mod that adds to the player inventory seems to cause this hang.

EDIT >>> added images for left side of MO2 to show mods that are installed, as many have no ESP or esm

LeftSideMo2_FO4_01.jpg

LeftSideMo2_FO4_02.jpg

11 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I already did that, on a new game.  Not working, human and Supermutant are working , but not dogmeat.  Did not try other dogs,

I am using 3.2

I am impressed I have not had the super mutant get and erection in a long time, I guess my Girll is just not sexy enough :( what should I do to fix that ?

1 hour ago, Arcturus7777 said:

you should not need either of these

DogmeatDetailedReplacer

FO4-DogPenises

remove them if you have them.

I did not think so, but when you start grabbing at straws to get something working, you tend to look at everything, they were only texture mods, so not biggy to remove them.

1 hour ago, galgat said:

I did not think so, but when you start grabbing at straws to get something working, you tend to look at everything, they were only texture mods, so not biggy to remove them.

you can always go in data directory meshes, and make sure there is a mesh for nude and not nude, Under I think meshes\actor\dogmeat.

25 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

you can always go in data directory meshes, and make sure there is a mesh for nude and not nude, Under I think meshes\actor\dogmeat.

Having similar problem, even my rabid dogs don't have anything showing up.

First question i have, should every dog in the game be able to have a penis show up?

5 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

As I use MO2, I would need to look in a certain mod in the MO2/mods folder, just which mods should have it, and be installed last I assume ?

EDIT >>> I found super mutant .nif files One in "Advanced Animation Framework Compatibility Patches" Male body Nif with one .tri file, and in "FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a" SuperMutantDead.nif, and characterAssets has the I am sure Morphs for the Super mutant "SupermutantBody.nif", "SupermutantBody_Down.nif", "SupermutantBody_Forward.nif", and "SupermutantBody_Up.nif" also there was the "ViciousDog.nif's", and "Dogmeat.nif's", and "RaiderDog.nif's", all in "FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a".

Could there be a conflict with the compatibility patch, there were some animation folders with .ba2 files I did not extract to see what they were, but I do not think they would have reason to have the Mutant, or dog nif's. One of those was "SavageCabbages Animation Pack" with 2 ba2 files. All of the other animation mods I checked with loose file only had .hkx files in there meshes folder. However the latest Atomic lust I have, had another .ba2 file, and I did not extract it to see if it contained .dog or mutant .nif files.

Anyway is that the only mod files that should have Super mutant, and dog .nif files in them ? Those were the only ones I found with them so far. In my rather lean load order which is posted a couple of posts or more  up.

EDIT >>> just encase it helps here is the MO2 filtered conflict report from left pain, showing what is Over writen by patches, and other mods. Highlighted Crazys leito patch for hopeful help in that area.

Filtered MO2 conflict report.jpg

On 2/18/2019 at 5:44 PM, galgat said:

I am impressed I have not had the super mutant get and erection in a long time, I guess my Girll is just not sexy enough :( what should I do to fix that ?

Look for these two files in data\meshes\actors\supermutant\characterassets:  SupermutantBody_Down and SupermutantBody_Up. If you have them try renaming them or putting them in another directory, in order to restore them again if removing them didn't work.

Hey so iam having a problem. The dick clips through the female body. Iam using bodytalk v2 for the dick and have the base preset built (basicly just zeroed sliders). My load order is as follows:

- ZaZ-Extended-Edition

- Bodytalk (V2)

- AAF

- AAF patches for leito anims

- AAF compatibility patches

- FO4 Anims by leito

can someone please tell me why this is happening?

Just a update.  Tried again to get dogs working.   One time dogmeat worked, 12 or so times after that, neither dogmeat or the mongrels worked.

here is the pic of dogmeat.  

Also I found one animation the may have problems, pic below, this happened both times I ran the animation.  Dogmeat after the animation ends up sunk into the floor.

377160_20190218213928_1.png

377160_20190218202521_1.png