[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

12 hours ago, Siickman said:

I've installed everything according to the desc. but when I load up an animation the actors are reversed and not touching at all? Something maybe I've done wrong?

Did you try switching to different positions with the wizard. Ive had it happen once or twice in the past for no apparent reason. I just skipped through like 5-6 different animations until one of them lined up and then they all lined up okay after that.

11 hours ago, walkin said:

Did you try switching to different positions with the wizard. Ive had it happen once or twice in the past for no apparent reason. I just skipped through like 5-6 different animations until one of them lined up and then they all lined up okay after that.

actually got it working, sorry shouldve edited my originial post but i just did a fresh install of both patches and the animations themselves. Everything working fine so far except I haven't figured out how to get the males erect with Bodytalk

3 hours ago, Siickman said:

actually got it working, sorry shouldve edited my originial post but i just did a fresh install of both patches and the animations themselves. Everything working fine so far except I haven't figured out how to get the males erect with Bodytalk

I don't use BodyTalk for this reason. It only works with Leito's animations. You have to edit all the different "morphsetdata" xml in your AAF folder for the other animation packs to work. There is a detailed post about it on the Nexus BodyTalk mod page.

Wondering if there will ever be a F => M animation set here?

Momma Murphy is wanting Preston as her bitch

Turning off gender handling in AAF is an option, albeit not as clean as the M/F or F/F sets Leito designed. 

Not life or death, of course, would just be cool to have things work as clean as they do wtih FF

Cheers

On 4/3/2019 at 9:28 PM, ToadMorton said:

Amazing mod but I have one minor issue which has probably been posted here a million times, but I just need a quick clarification: the alignment with the penis when fucking seems to be very different from Leito's screens/gifs and in my game. The cocks in my game are all straight, including the supermutants, and this makes many animations misaligned. I haven't made any major edits to my char body. I am not using Bodytalk but EVB instead from the compatability patch. Is there any way to make it look like Leito's gifs?

Example:

20190404020600_1.jpg.cf375d6d7a82ab68c8997159a2587c99.jpg

My second problem may not have anything to do with this but Supermutants in my game wont enter ragdoll physics when dead. I might try to uninstall all sex mods I have to check.

anyway, I love this mod and LoversLab. I think I just fucked something up at one point (as to be expected from a newbie). Last time I modded with sex mods was F:NV and it went smoothly. With Fallout 4 I have problems poping up all the time.

My LL related mod list:

ImnotapervertIswear.png.a15b77d20e0920cb4ab26ae3c989f22b.png

EDIT: Uninstalling CreatureRigs and GameAssets seems to have solved my second problem, but now Supermutant penises are flaccid

I'm also having this issue, although I'm using BodyTalk... i wish there was a way to align npcs during animation like there was in Skyrim. Anyway, I apologise if there IS a way to re-align npcs in game and i didn't see it, since i had a really exhausting day and I'm not really in the mood to keep searching for it.

On 3/27/2019 at 9:42 PM, SAC said:

I have a problem with the position Doggy 2 - Stage 4

In 1.4, the female had crossed ankles - a position which I loved, and copied over several stages

In 2.0, that position is gone. I have tried using the 1.4 hkx files to recover it, but they are misaligned. 

How should I proceed in order to recover that position?

Ty!

@Leito86 please :) 

On 5/4/2019 at 10:17 PM, mashup47 said:

There is Install Instructions on the first post of the first page of this thread? you just need to scroll down a little bit

Thanks. Ive installed already, just dont know how to get any animations to work. Thought I read somewhere that there was a tutorial. 

On 5/14/2019 at 12:58 AM, Ayserx said:

The hell are you talking about? What rigs? 

Leito's rigs, I forgot to quote the reply. Now I honestly can't remember which reply I was referring to.

-EDIT-

btw do you know how to make Feral Ghoul's penis works? mine was always flaccid. No head glitch though.

8 hours ago, horcruxz1 said:

Leito's rigs, I forgot to quote the reply. Now I honestly can't remember which reply I was referring to.

-EDIT-

btw do you know how to make Feral Ghoul's penis works? mine was always flaccid. No head glitch though.

But you don't need any rigs for the animations to work, Leito's rigs are only used to make animations in 3DMax as far as i know.  These animations can be installed but require Advanced Animation Framework to function.  

As for the ghoul issue, it's probably a morph problem that can be fixed by installing a body mod properly (AAF ships with EVB + Morph compatibility) or you can use BodyTalk 

13 hours ago, Ayserx said:

But you don't need any rigs for the animations to work, Leito's rigs are only used to make animations in 3DMax as far as i know.  These animations can be installed but require Advanced Animation Framework to function.  

As for the ghoul issue, it's probably a morph problem that can be fixed by installing a body mod properly (AAF ships with EVB + Morph compatibility) or you can use BodyTalk 

yeah I figured that out after I posted my reply.

-EDITED-

Yes, and yes AAF ships with EVB and Morph Compatibility etc. but I think you're thinking the wrong ghoul here.

So I have been following the tutorials as posted few pages back and I'm still getting flaccid penises during animations. Chose EVB with the morphs when installing the compatibility patch and I'm sure things are in the right order since I followed Polistro's 2nd post in his compatibility patch thread. The morph set data xml seems to be left alone and not overwritten by some other mod and I even tried to manually throw all 3 EVB folders in the data folder as someone suggested in another thread...or was it this thread I forgot. And surprise surprise, even manually installing it didn't work.

Been trying all these other solutions from other people and to no avail. Someone care to give a hand?