It was in my list of patches ready today . If you had the option I wouldn't have updated yet , but Steam won't let the game start when a patch is ready anyway so it was pointless to hold off .

Correct. The game literally will not run without installing the update.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

So all we can do is wait for F4se to be updated

I sent them an e-mail.......

It was in my list of patches ready today . If you had the option I wouldn't have updated yet , but Steam won't let the game start when a patch is ready anyway so it was pointless to hold off .

Correct. The game literally will not run without installing the update.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

So all we can do is wait for F4se to be updated

I sent them an e-mail.......

I sent one as well 9am this morning.

===============
edited: F4SE was updated to 0.5.0 and solved the issues created by the FO4 Update. Except that sex 'em up default hot key 'H' doesn't seem to work. Also the camera doesn't seem to go into Free Camera mode at the start of sex scenes anymore for me.
===============

Since FO4 updated and I reverted to the older fallout4.exe so that F4SE will still work until it's updated, the characters don't disrobe for sex. (The Numpad Hotkeys don't work now as well. And the hotkey for Vinfamy's Control Panel also no longer works. Using the control panel's item in inventory still brings it up. Sex 'em up's hotkey stopped working too.)

Any idea where the fix will be made or what I can do to get disrobing for sex to work again? (Also Strap-ons of Fallout still don't auto-equip.)

Thanks

===============

I see F4SE is updated to 0.5.0  so I hope this will fix the issues above. I'll post an update here when I see soon here.

Believe me, I tried every way I could to roll back to 09, but it just wouldn't work.

:(

I managed to get a brothel up and running with Piper as the sole hooker. Since then, i found a bunch of "uniforms" i want her to try out. The problem is, it says piper is always busy when i try to talk to her,, even to unassign her as a hooker. Is there an easy way to close up shop for x amount of time so this doesn't happen?

Edit: I managed to find a 4 second window to set her as a regular settler. Still, i'd like to know if there's a way to stop the original problem or prevent it from happening.

===============

edited: F4SE was updated to 0.5.0 and solved the issues created by the FO4 Update. Except that sex 'em up default hot key 'H' doesn't seem to work. Also the camera doesn't seem to go into Free Camera mode at the start of sex scenes anymore for me.

===============

I checked my INI files & found that the command to allow mods had been DELETED from my INI files.

Isn't that just ducky? My game will no longer load at all. Gonna hafta do a fresh install.

Grrrrrrr........

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Since F4 Update and new f4se_0_05_00 none of the reassigned keys work anymore and FP_Prostitution won’t let me assign new ones. I can open both Vinfamy’s Control Panel and Four-Play Framework MCM in apparel, just can’t reset any keys.

I tried setting Vinfamy’s Control Panel to a normal game Favourite key which worked, the animation worked but there was no undressing.

Since F4 Update and new f4se_0_05_00 none of the reassigned keys work anymore and FP_Prostitution won’t let me assign new ones. I can open both Vinfamy’s Control Panel and Four-Play Framework MCM in apparel, just can’t reset any keys.

I tried setting Vinfamy’s Control Panel to a normal game Favourite key which worked, the animation worked but there was no undressing.

I found undressing resumed working for me once I updated F4SE to 0-5-0. And the Numpad Keys are working too again.

Though I concur, the sex 'em up default hot key 'H' doesn't seem to work. Also the camera doesn't seem to go into Free Camera mode at the start of sex scenes anymore for me. And when changing position with Numpad 1 or 3 it no longer happens instantly but requires the game to go into  black-screen loading for several seconds each time the position is changed.

Suggestion -

Have the brothel by Diamond City be a competing brothel/brothel you can join.

Keep up the good work!

Edit:

Animations don't seem to be working. 4test animations are, so it might be Prostitution's fault. I can prostitute companions (dogmeat) and they're doing fine. Going to try a female companion on female NPC and see how that works.

It only seems to be working Dogmeat x other people.

You're missing Leito Animation Pack most probaby. Install it, then MCM > Debug > reload anims

Animations work now! Thanks. I simply uninstalled all of the string of mods that came from here and reinstalled only the required ones: Devious Devices, Fo4 Animations by Leito (and alternate female voices.) Four_play, FP Animations by Crazy, FP Patch, Prostitution, Torture Devices, Vinfamy. (And the 2 or 3 ones that are from the NMM.)

Though now when I go get into the freaky-deaky stuff they don't seem to put on str-- Oh wait I forgot to install the strap-on mod. Silly me! Though watching some of the positions without a strap-on looks silly.

Also, girl/girl will sometimes do the choke-out thing and she'll start rubbing her 'cock' on top of her. Dunno if that's intentional or not.

I tried FP_Prostitution again and the undressing has started again on its own.

I have downloaded and installed the new LooksMenu v1-6-0-12631-1-6-0 this removed the LooksMenu error notification I had on game startup. Don’t know if that fixed anything.

But the Free Camera I can confirm doesn’t start, although I still have TFC assigned to a FO4Hotkeys key so can still use that.

I still am unable to reassign any Keys but some are still working from before the Update such as the ones in Dongs of Fallout.

I have added Vinfamy’s Control Panel to a normal game Favourite key which is working.

Please help. I installed the mod and the requirments. But it doesnt work right.
First of all i have around 20 npc despawning and respawning after i placed the safe.
When the npcs are having sex they only do it one at a time and only on 1 bed. 
Actually they dont have sex, sex sounds are ok i can listen to them, but the npcs are just standing on the bed and dont move at all.
PLEASE HELP.

Got a few questions and comments regarding this mod if you don't mind.

1. Please can you say how to uninstall safely.

2. As I chose not to Travel to beds I cannot change it as the options have gone.

3. Followers sometimes do not redress.

3. Occasionally settlers revert to their original clothing, although the allocated armour is still in their inventory.

4. Prostitutes allocated to Sanctuary sometimes go working at the Red Rocket.

5. Named characters who never travel to my settlements now turn up. Something I don't want.

6. I was using Autonomy but have had to remove as my workshop scripts are now failing due to overload. I may have to do this with this mod too unfortunately.

Look forward to your comments and anyone for that matter. Thank you.

Please help. I installed the mod and the requirments. But it doesnt work right.

First of all i have around 20 npc despawning and respawning after i placed the safe.

When the npcs are having sex they only do it one at a time and only on 1 bed. 

Actually they dont have sex, sex sounds are ok i can listen to them, but the npcs are just standing on the bed and dont move at all.

PLEASE HELP.

Ensure that you MANUALLY INSTALL F4SE........

Ensure that all of your INI files have been modified that need to be.

Got to give some serious credit to ya on this one. It's working as intended to the best of my ability to judge, but does have some weird behaviors... which I'm sure have much more to do with game mechanics more than the mod.

Once I get one up and running I wind up getting folks from the surrounding areas. For example I've got girls working at the Red Rocket house. I get clients from as far as Coventry. The Abernathys spend more time there than at their own farm. Even to the point that I was able to recruit the daughter.  One of my girls walks to Sanctuary to find customers on a regular basis. And last night, I got the defend Sanctuary thing, did so, and found only Marcy Long in town. The rest were at Red Rocket getting their ashes hauled. (That legendary Red Rocket servicing as my neon billboards now say...)

Other one is at Egret Tours Marina and I found several NPC's from DIamond CIty there. Including Piper and the Mayor.

Word of advice, might want to turn off Autonomy is you want to make caps folks...

Installed a recruitable settler mod and the 1st girl hired for Red Rocket is a synth, and boy is she enthusiastic... (Exotic too, dark skin, white hair, and yellow eyes like Nick...) We'll see if the parenthood mod knocks her up.

See the cast from Drumlin Diner there a lot too, including Trashcan Carla and her damn pack animal...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/87952/

Had to put a stop to that fast... She has a reputation to uphold ya know... <grin>

Having a lot of fun with this one. Many thanks.

Wonderful mod i enjoy using the brothel and becoming a madam but i am having an issue with my prostitutes everything works fine expcept i am unable to interact with her to make her a normal settler or just look at her inventory. It says "this individual is busy"  I have no clue what is wrong i have tried killing her and resurrecting her resetting her AI but nothing seems to work even when she is dead i can't loot her body, the same message displays. Please help!!

The mod works great, except no one is stripping? I have all the required mods installed.

Did you MANUALLY install F4SE?

Did you ensure that all the INI files had been modified correctly?

Yeah, installed F4SE a ways back. Maybe I need to update it?

Yes, F4SE has a new update.

:)

The mod works great, except no one is stripping? I have all the required mods installed.

Okay. Does it matter that my F4 is not updated with the most current update? The creation club one. I only ask because of this on their site "F4SE will support the latest version of Fallout available on Steam, and _only_ this version."

Okay. Does it matter that my F4 is not updated with the most current update? The creation club one. I only ask because of this on their site "F4SE will support the latest version of Fallout available on Steam, and _only_ this version."

Well, You can keep 1.9.4, but everyone has moved on, so I doubt anything will work hereafter.

Well, You can keep 1.9.4, but everyone has moved on, so I doubt anything will work hereafter.

Even Vinfamy recommends not to update, so... Either way, I updated F4SE to 4.02( I think ) and everything works when it wants to and doesn't when it wants to. The one thing that definitely is not working for me is the "disabling" people to approach me in prostitution mode. It constantly stays enabled even if i disable it.

Any chance for this mod to work with "Abduction!" mod? Brothel doesn't seem to treat abducted NPCs (Ack-Ack and some other named enemies) as hookers (clients don't spawn at all). Everything works fine with vanilla settlers.

Those are (probably) all commands applied during abduction: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1151/images/21982-0-1496804073.jpg
Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21982/?