One thing I'd like to see, if at all possible, would be an optional esp to have the Johns get selected from their own NPC pool rather than drawing from world NPCs. I had nukaworld bosses show up in my vault 88 cat house despite me being too low a level for Nuka World to trigger. As well, some NPCs affiliated with certain quests I was on weren't spawning where they should, instead ending up in my Brothel vault. If there was an option to limit johns to actors within the settlement, or from a custom NPC list, that'd be much, much appreciated.

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:33 PM, DerpMaster said:

I've had this same problem for a couple months now and cannot figure it out. Everything used to work fine, but then when I tried setting up a brothel in another settlement, it fell to shit... I've tried removing the original brothel, remaking the new one, fast traveling all over the map, manually restarting the "FPP_Brothel" quest... 

Does anybody know a set of console commands or workarounds to forcibly reset this feature?

I've got the same problem. First time I set up a brothel worked great.  I started a new game in Survival mode using Start Me Up with the intent of setting up brothels. I've set up three brothels and none of them work at all.   All four-play works, including prostitution, but not the brothel feature.

I tried the suggested "disable all basic four-play and disable all animations. Save.  Re-enable."  It reset all settings, I got messages about all FP stuff being recognized, etc.  Had high hopes. Nothing. Does not work.  I can't fast travel to reset because it's survival mode and I haven't gotten to the Institute yet.

I'm out of ideas.   Very disappointed.

Note: I do have SimSettlements but that didn't seem to bother it the first time.  

Edit: I looked at the two Brothel quests.  Both say stopped whether I reset or complete. No stages. Normal?

Edit 2: Uninstall this mod, save, reinstall, rebuild safe, recruit again, go away, come back, and still not working.  :(

Edit 3: There are 3 differences from my current save and the one that worked is that the new save.

1. This mod was installed when the new game began.

2. This save is using Start Me Up.  

3. This save is survivor difficulty.

So, I'll try eliminating these one at a time and see which one works.

Edit 4 (Solution): This mod 100% requires fast travel. So, if you play survival difficulty without a fast travel mod (like this one https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12685), the brothel will never trigger.

17 hours ago, shunter said:

This doesn't seem to work with ghouls at all. They do turn friendly but they don't actually come into you.

EDIT: Huh, actually, it seems sex with ghouls don't work at all, regardless of the mod used to start sex. Are there sex anims with ghouls yet?

I have no issues with ghouls, the mod works as intended for me. Feral ghouls are another story. I'm not sure if the mod was made to work with ferals...

Also, having this mod active will make every single enemy in the game neutral towards you. So uh...if you want a super easy playthrough, just enter prostitution mode and head out on a quest. Have sex and make tons of caps off every enemy you encounter while then proceeding to blow their heads off with no repercussions. Great if you're playing a black widow female character xD

21 hours ago, Mr.vapenation said:

Okay. So i did all that, but the menu does not pop up. So i changed the key to PageUP. I also deleted a few mods that May break or glitch the mod. Any help? (Again?)

Okay, i fixed it. Apparently its not a menu but a outfit. However i got another problem, The NPC's dont appear to be naked. Instead, its sex with cloths on. I installed CBBE and Natural bodies, but nothing. Help?

Also my working girls put their old cloths on(clothes that I removed erlier after I give sexy clothes) and johns(my settelers) same thing( I give them good armor) only good thing they all keep the armor given to them. Any idea why is happening???? Sorry for my english

I finally got the brothel to trigger in my game (an un-updated game, I want to make sure this works with the latest version of Fallout first), and it's kind of amusing to see all of my settlers in there. I just have one issue with that though, even the female characters go there but I don't have any male prostitutes in the brothel, and it's kind of odd seeing Mama Murphy shacking up with one of the hookers and banging her aggressively from behind, lol. I hope there are plans to add an option to choose which gender can use brothels, or some kind of settings that only allow female clients when there are male prostitutes in a brothel.

Hello, Vinfamy!

I found some dramatic compatibility issue with 'Fallout 4 Slavery_System (F4:SS)' and yours 'Four-Play_Prostitution'.

It seems impossible to recruit a slave as a prostitute, maybe (my guess) because of one of this reasons:

1. Slaves haven't got correct workshop scripts attached

2. "Slave Menu" script interrupts with "Recruit Actor As..." (from Prostitution mod) script 

I don't know..

So, please let me know, is there another way to make a NPC a prostitute and assign it to work in the borthel? Mb with console commands?

For some reason, when I try to pimp my female companion and join her, the characters are all over the place. You have the male lying down, one female 2 feet to his left and the other 2 feet to the right. Any way to get this working properly? Also is there only one animation for either 2 M 1 F or 2 F and 1 M?

The mod wasn't working, and I found a solution in the forums to test, so I uninstalled the mod and 3 dependent mods: Four-Play, FP patch, and Vinfamy CP. I'm not gonna test out the solution yet because I found something troubling. The "prostitution stand" is STILL in my Workshop menu, under Resources > Miscellaneous; all other parts of the mod have been properly removed. This is the first time I have uninstalled a mod and stuff from the mod is still in my save file. Is there a fix for this?

• 2 weeks later...

First off thanks for all the hard work and happy new year. I hope 2018 is better than 2017 for everyone

Unfortunately I do have some issues but before I go into my issues here is what I have:

MCM 1.22b

crazy animations (NMM gun version) 3-11-17,     FO4 animations by Lieto v1.2,     FO4animbylieto alternate female voices v1,     four play 0-0-8-2

fp patch 2_6_1 runtime neutral,     FP prostitution 2_7_1,     NSFW strap on dildo for FO4 strap on dildo 1.0,     vinfamy cp 1_4

I'm playing a male character and when I use the gun all is good but when I pimp myself the player stays limp.

While engaged the menu keeps popping up asking if I want to add the npc or something

During a 3some all of me disapeared but my head

When I click engage and disengage prostitution, I can't seem to access the vanilla menu to talk to them npc's.

I don't know which mod is causing what. Overall the mod seems good. Thanks again and thank you to anyone that can help. I appreciate it.

Happy new year to everyone.

1 hour ago, ezg said:

First off thanks for all the hard work and happy new year. I hope 2018 is better than 2017 for everyone

Unfortunately I do have some issues but before I go into my issues here is what I have:

MCM 1.22b

crazy animations (NMM gun version) 3-11-17,     FO4 animations by Lieto v1.2,     FO4animbylieto alternate female voices v1,     four play 0-0-8-2

fp patch 2_6_1 runtime neutral,     FP prostitution 2_7_1,     NSFW strap on dildo for FO4 strap on dildo 1.0,     vinfamy cp 1_4

I'm playing a male character and when I use the gun all is good but when I pimp myself the player stays limp.

While engaged the menu keeps popping up asking if I want to add the npc or something

During a 3some all of me disapeared but my head

When I click engage and disengage prostitution, I can't seem to access the vanilla menu to talk to them npc's.

I don't know which mod is causing what. Overall the mod seems good. Thanks again and thank you to anyone that can help. I appreciate it.

Happy new year to everyone.

Try this... Nude suits

I tried that and it didn't work so I uninstalled it to minimize my mod count. Now the Vimfamy control panel shows up but not the MCM one in the inventory...lol I restarted my game from scratch. Had to uninstall and reinstall vinfamy (which works) but I have the issue with the MCM in my armor menu not showing up and when I try to pimp myself nothing happens at all now...lol