Hi! It's me again.

Another great mod! Well done!

I'm playing this mod and i found some issues with clients and brothel configuration...

Have you ever think about creating another way to hire a prostitute? Maybe some item in workshop (special bed, pole dance etc)? So that way when players are in prostitution mode they doesn't  lost vanilla dialog and just need to use V (workshop mode) to sign some commoner to work as prostitute. When the player wants to offer services a hotkey can be used...

And it is possible to add gender for clientes? Like "just male"? Because i saw to many girl clientes with girls prostitutes havind M-F sex... LOL

And it is possible to deny some friendly "known character" go to the brothel? Can the clients be only "stranger" folk?

Hm, i can't seem to be able to start brothel. There is a building with safe in a settlement, there are colonists unassigned from anything else, but dialog to recruit them does not seem to do anything. I've fast traveled back and force, slept, restarted game with no effect. So far my suspicion falls on SimSettelers screwing something up, so i've tried to disable auto assigment with no success.

Is there anything else i should look out for?

Hm, i can't seem to be able to start brothel. There is a building with safe in a settlement, there are colonists unassigned from anything else, but dialog to recruit them does not seem to do anything. I've fast traveled back and force, slept, restarted game with no effect. So far my suspicion falls on SimSettelers screwing something up, so i've tried to disable auto assigment with no success.

The player must be in prostitution mode to recruit settlers

Yeah, i'm getting a dialog box "Mark as regular settler / Recruit / Solicit as a client", but Recruit does not seem to do anything.

Yeah, i'm getting a dialog box "Mark as regular settler / Recruit / Solicit as a client", but Recruit does not seem to do anything.

I have trouble when installing so I always install with Nexus Mod Manager so I know what versions etc I have installed, but I always then copy the files by hand into the Data folder because I noticed it copies for a few seconds before saying should I overwrite so Nexus isn’t installing everything always. I copy them in the right order ending with FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral.

I don’t use SimSettelers so can’t say if that’s a problem.

Hope that Helps

I haven't run into any problems using sim settlements at least none that I can attribute to the mod.  The only things that consistently happens is,  roof standing, most of the settlement stops working to hang out with the hookers and every named pc  with in a few cells visiting. 

A few things I'd love to see would be a slider to set the number of npcs that can visit the brothel on a daily basis, this would solve some of the FPS problems in larger settlements with brothels.   Something that restricts shop keepers and farmers from visiting the brothel during work hours and a restriction on Named NPC's that are part of quests. 

all in all Love the mod, it definitely adds some color to the wasteland

Checked today for files and everything seems to be in place, and just in case reinstalled FP patch. Loot does not seem to care where FPP is in load order, so i've drop it to the bottom. Still no change, after picking recruit option they seem to just hang around if unemployed or keep doing whatever they used to if occupied.

Checked today for files and everything seems to be in place, and just in case reinstalled FP patch. Loot does not seem to care where FPP is in load order, so i've drop it to the bottom. Still no change, after picking recruit option they seem to just hang around if unemployed or keep doing whatever they used to if occupied.

Fast travel out of the "cell" (someplace way away from your brothel) then fast travel back. It should reset them.

did you make a clean save before you reinstalled?  if not, just disable all the four play files, including the patch and the animations, in my experience you don't have to disable prostitution, autonomy or the other mods just the base stuff.   load the game, make a clean save, quit reenable the files, load the game and you should be good to go. 

Well nice Mod you got there :D. Just i got a problem. I activated the Prostitution mod and i talk whit someone, i accept it, i get money and wola, nothing happens they just go away. :s how can i fix that problem :x

a clean save for activation might help.  I feel like a cheerleader for the clean save LOL.  But I've found that if you have made all the changes to the INIs and still have problems that the clean save to activate stops most of them. 

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to trying this mod out. It works exactly as intended, but I'm wondering if anyone's figured out a way to cut down on same sex interactions? I set up some female settlers as prostitutes in Sanctuary and more often than not they tend to take women as clients rather than men. I'm sure it's just a randomness thing and if I were to watch for a long period of time it would likely average out closer to 50% M-F and 50% F-F, but I'd love to figure out a way to skew it more toward M-F interactions and cut back on F-F stuff.

The animations are sometimes awkward and often I'll see them use animations that were clearly intended for M-F or M-M. Anyone know of any supplemental mods or tweaks we could use in the meantime to have more control over what our prostitutes are doing and who they're engaging with?

I know all of this stuff is still in development and I'm sure vinfamy has solutions in the works for future versions. I have faith all these four-play mods will be built out into the comprehensive systems we've seen in other Beth games, just looking for quick and dirty solutions for now (pun intended).

Finally got around to trying this mod out. It works exactly as intended, but I'm wondering if anyone's figured out a way to cut down on same sex interactions? I set up some female settlers as prostitutes in Sanctuary and more often than not they tend to take women as clients rather than men. I'm sure it's just a randomness thing and if I were to watch for a long period of time it would likely average out closer to 50% M-F and 50% F-F, but I'd love to figure out a way to skew it more toward M-F interactions and cut back on F-F stuff.

The animations are sometimes awkward and often I'll see them use animations that were clearly intended for M-F or M-M. Anyone know of any supplemental mods or tweaks we could use in the meantime to have more control over what our prostitutes are doing and who they're engaging with?

I know all of this stuff is still in development and I'm sure vinfamy has solutions in the works for future versions. I have faith all these four-play mods will be built out into the comprehensive systems we've seen in other Beth games, just looking for quick and dirty solutions for now (pun intended).

In options item you get you can change the percentage how much chance each combination of gender (M-F, F-F, M-M) has to happen. Default is 70% for M-F and 30% for F-F (I think), while M-M is disabled (0%). You can freely chance the chances, although I don't know if they have to be at 100% combined or each combo is independent.

Like a charm - 

1. Build a brothel safe in your settlement

2. Build a Recruting prostitute thing and push that button

3. Enable prostitution and speak to your sex worker

4. Recrut her and fast-travel somewhere

5, Fast-travel back into your settlement with that safe and you have a working cathouse.

Like a charm - 

1. Build a brothel safe in your settlement

2. Build a Recruting prostitute thing and push that button

3. Enable prostitution and speak to your sex worker

4. Recrut her and fast-travel somewhere

5, Fast-travel back into your settlement with that safe and you have a working cathouse.

You have to send them to the settlement first even  if ou recruit them they are not auto in that settlement  dont need to fasttravel.

In options item you get you can change the percentage how much chance each combination of gender (M-F, F-F, M-M) has to happen. Default is 70% for M-F and 30% for F-F (I think), while M-M is disabled (0%). You can freely chance the chances, although I don't know if they have to be at 100% combined or each combo is independent.

Where do you find those options? I don't see that anywhere, in Vinfamy CP the only options I have are:

Toggle Prostitution (on/off - in Vinfamy CP main menu)

Under Mod Customization > Prostitution:

--Caps Per Charisma (change amount of caps prostitutes make)

--Client Approaches (enable/disable clients to approach you in Prostitution mode)

--Scan Frequency (change how often clients approach [in seconds])

--Prevent Combat (prevent combat while in prostitution - on/off)

--Success Chance Per Charisma (% chance of success when soliciting)

--Hostile Factions In Brothel (enable/disable hostile factions in brothels)

Is there something else I'm missing? I have the latest version to my knowledge...

EDIT: I think you're referring to the settings for Autonomy. I don't believe those settings affect Prostitution in any way. I've had Autonomy set up for strictly M-F interactions and that works fine, but my brothels are still showing lots of F-F action. I'll tinker a little to doublecheck, though...

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/9/2017 at 9:46 PM, Objc said:

On 10/10/2017 at 5:53 PM, Objc said:

I've had this same problem for a couple months now and cannot figure it out. Everything used to work fine, but then when I tried setting up a brothel in another settlement, it fell to shit... I've tried removing the original brothel, remaking the new one, fast traveling all over the map, manually restarting the "FPP_Brothel" quest... 

Does anybody know a set of console commands or workarounds to forcibly reset this feature?

I turned Covenant into a brothel. Had to destroy all the turrets and scrap the houses doors but now it work.

I have a request for the next update: is it possible to add more costumers introductory sentences and iddles? "Are you a eye candy" while whisling become a little annoying after the first encounters. It is also strange when the player is the instigater of the conversation.

3 hours ago, Stephbx said:

I turned Covenant into a brothel. Had to destroy all the turrets and scrap the houses doors but now it work.

I have a request for the next update: is it possible to add more costumers introductory sentences and iddles? "Are you a eye candy" while whisling become a little annoying after the first encounters. It is also strange when the player is the instigater of the conversation.

I have to agree that line is getting a little old. The easiest workaround is to turn off subtitles. I keep mine on but that's just me xD

The whistling sound is pretty bad too but hey, the mod is fantastic and I'd rather have it the way it is than not at all.

I wonder how difficult it would be to edit the mod in the CK and add a couple extra lines of dialogue...