Started playing and then realised I was on the older version (love the whore's costume btw. From Witcher?).

So I installed the new version and away we go. 

Problem encountered: 

Axia doesn't want to walk around and show me the revamped (pun intended) mansion. So I can't progress. Is there a Setstage command I can use to get past this? 

Suggestion:

Why are whores attacking cultists to take the mansion? An alternative might be a risky "sacrifice" scenario where you have to get captured, escape captivity and then open the door for Axia to come in to kill them all in their sleep. Or perhaps you escape captivity, poison their wine, go back to your cell and then... hopefully have them all die from poisoning just as they're about to sacrifice you. Which would be rather neat. :)

hi I was trying this mod, I talked to an inn keeper and then went to talk to axia and met her at the manor once I got there the door was unlocked unless it is suppose to be locked. Talked to Axia there waited for someone but they never shown up and then I got the quest to help Axia kill those inside, I enter the building to kill the people inside but when I get into the building no one is there it is completely empty of any people except for my character and Axia and in the quest it says to kill the Cultist but since no cultist are inside the building I can't continue the quest

Edit: So I fixed the problem about no cultist showing up in the mansion at all, so I spawned one in me and Axia killed it and then quest was updated to find the friend that didn't show up. After I found the friend and talked to Axia was sent to falkreath to buy the manor, I returned and talked to Axia and I got two different quests from Axia the first one the Whore's Raid it says to follow Axia after buying the manor and reporting to her. The problem is that she just dances and doesn't move so I can follow her so that she can show me the place, and I also have another quest for the Dancing Arrow in the Quiver says to talk to her.

There is a problem, indeed... dancing arrow can't be started before the books quest.

Started playing and then realised I was on the older version (love the whore's costume btw. From Witcher?).

Problem encountered: 

Axia doesn't want to walk around and show me the revamped (pun intended) mansion. So I can't progress. Is there a Setstage command I can use to get past this? 

Suggestion:

Why are whores attacking cultists to take the mansion? An alternative might be a risky "sacrifice" scenario where you have to get captured, escape captivity and then open the door for Axia to come in to kill them all in their sleep. Or perhaps you escape captivity, poison their wine, go back to your cell and then... hopefully have them all die from poisoning just as they're about to sacrifice you. Which would be rather neat. :)

Ye,s it's fromt he witcher, but It didn't scale with NPCs and player bodies. So I canceled the use of this outfit.

Night Mistress Mansion is not a mod about rape....

1 : Axia will not allow that.

2 : Axia is totally capable to deal with these cultists herself.

hi I was trying this mod, I talked to an inn keeper and then went to talk to axia and met her at the manor once I got there the door was unlocked unless it is suppose to be locked. Talked to Axia there waited for someone but they never shown up and then I got the quest to help Axia kill those inside, I enter the building to kill the people inside but when I get into the building no one is there it is completely empty of any people except for my character and Axia and in the quest it says to kill the Cultist but since no cultist are inside the building I can't continue the quest

Edit: So I fixed the problem about no cultist showing up in the mansion at all, so I spawned one in me and Axia killed it and then quest was updated to find the friend that didn't show up. After I found the friend and talked to Axia was sent to falkreath to buy the manor, I returned and talked to Axia and I got two different quests from Axia the first one the Whore's Raid it says to follow Axia after buying the manor and reporting to her. The problem is that she just dances and doesn't move so I can follow her so that she can show me the place, and I also have another quest for the Dancing Arrow in the Quiver says to talk to her.

There is a problem, indeed... dancing arrow can't be started before the books quest.

Problem encountered: 

Suggestion:

Ye,s it's fromt he witcher, but It didn't scale with NPCs and player bodies. So I canceled the use of this outfit.

Night Mistress Mansion is not a mod about rape....

1 : Axia will not allow that.

2 : Axia is totally capable to deal with these cultists herself.

Good, well, after several tests, reload, etc, the mode .....bug has died. The boss does not leave for the visit, the dances quest do not launch, then it disappears squarely, and impossible to to find it. Several doors open on "pink" or one falls into the void before repoping in the great room. Then squarely, entering the manor, infinite fall in the pink

Too bad it looked nice

Is there a setstage command to get Axia to show me around like it says to follow her around the place so that she can show me around. Also i did try to do a second different time of going to inn and then to Falkreath to talk to Axia, the second time like the first no cultist never spawned in the building after asked by Axia to kill them though like first time I did spawn in a cultist member and the quest continued after killing him. I noticed like the first time that I mentioned that I get an update on the first quest the "Whore's Revenge" to follow Axia so that she can show me around which doesn't happen like the first time instead she just dances. I should also mention that when I get back from the jarl I talk to her I get the "woah building changed fast" and then in quest log it says to follow her, but as I said she just starts to dance. I also at this time while talking to her the quest of dancing arrow where she can teach the dancing and a promotion and then to talk to other girls about dancing. I wonder is there a way to stop getting both quests and to get Axia to show me around the building

Hi. I did these: Realy need know if is it OK . I can change or add more but let me know because I dont know nothing about books (image sizes etc.)

post-1585499-0-86610300-1501254353_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Hi. Because I dont know  if you are reading private mesages from strangers ,(many people must be annoying with stupid questions) I put all Here. Packed all what you may need. 4x cover .dds and few unsorted pics. I hope I did not mistakes. Just check it and feel free for use as you want . 

mags.7z

Good, well, after several tests, reload, etc, the mode .....bug has died. The boss does not leave for the visit, the dances quest do not launch, then it disappears squarely, and impossible to to find it. Several doors open on "pink" or one falls into the void before repoping in the great room. Then squarely, entering the manor, infinite fall in the pink

Too bad it looked nice

Keep in mind it's an alpha. This mod is in development.

There are conflicts betweens packages, I think... I prioritized the main quest, but it doesn't seem to fix the bug.

The Dance quest don't launch becauseyou missed the trigger.

Doors open on "pink" ? Where ? One surely (I didn't made the kitchen yet) but it's locked with key.

"Then squarely, entering the manor, infinite fall in the pink" That's a problem on loading cell, independatn from the mod (the marker is at the good place).

Is there a setstage command to get Axia to show me around like it says to follow her around the place so that she can show me around. Also i did try to do a second different time of going to inn and then to Falkreath to talk to Axia, the second time like the first no cultist never spawned in the building after asked by Axia to kill them though like first time I did spawn in a cultist member and the quest continued after killing him. I noticed like the first time that I mentioned that I get an update on the first quest the "Whore's Revenge" to follow Axia so that she can show me around which doesn't happen like the first time instead she just dances. I should also mention that when I get back from the jarl I talk to her I get the "woah building changed fast" and then in quest log it says to follow her, but as I said she just starts to dance. I also at this time while talking to her the quest of dancing arrow where she can teach the dancing and a promotion and then to talk to other girls about dancing. I wonder is there a way to stop getting both quests and to get Axia to show me around the building

Problem already related. Packages conflict. And I think you used setstage too much, and put mess into the quests progression...

Hi. I did these: Realy need know if is it OK . I can change or add more but let me know because I dont know nothing about books (image sizes etc.)

EDIT: Hi. Because I dont know  if you are reading private mesages from strangers ,(many people must be annoying with stupid questions) I put all Here. Packed all what you may need. 4x cover .dds and few unsorted pics. I hope I did not mistakes. Just check it and feel free for use as you want . 

attachicon.gifmags.7z

The one with Jessie is nice. Don't need for putting lot of text on the picture : name of the magazine, issue number, girls's name, and a nice sentence according to the girl (for Exemple, Lolipops magazine, Amata, Vault Value).

We shoudl see the major part of the girl. For example, Jessie pciture will be better if her private part will be a little more centered.

We must see all the person on the picture

I'll start a completely new game and try again, this time I moved the mod to the very bottom of the load order

Edit: So I made a completely new game talked to an innkeeper to start night mansion and went to Falkreath to talk to Axia. Was asked to meet with Axia at the manor and waited for her friend who didn't show up. Went inside and the Cultist were there and killed the cultist and I found her friend and talked to her, her friend said that she needed a health potion but I didn't see an option to give her a health potion. Axia's friend recovered on her own after I found her and got an quest update to talk to Axia who was waiting for me outside after killing the cultist, when I talked to Axia I chose the option of her and Amele waiting at the manor as I do something else. Axia sent me to Falkreath to talk to the steward and buy the place and I came back and went inside to see the staff hall much better looking, with some cultist there but non hostile. I looked in quest log it says to report to Axia, so I head to where she's at and as soon as I get to where she is at I get a notification that I got a new quest "Dancing Arrow in the Quiver" along with the updated "Whore's Raid" quest which says I need to report to Axia after buying the place from the steward. I reported to Axia and it says to follow Axia but she doesn't show me around the place, instead she just starts dancing

I got the same bug, where the mistress doesn't behave correctly after fighting the first wizards. Stuck after getting the first whore, they don't walk cannot listen to their conversation. (cheated with setstage to get that far)

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=GetCurrentPackage_-_Actor are you sure the correct package is applied to the actors? Could you set up a 4 second delay after the ai should start working and print to debug if the package is something else? Looks like since package inherits from form, you can print the ID and maybe name of the package. https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Package_Script_(Papyrus)

maybe throw in an actor.Evaluatepackage() into the code right after assigning the actor to the ActorReference? Are you letting the references populate automatically? have you tried manually setting the values for those references from papyrus (quest fragment)?

I don't use AI packages much, but on my package the flag "Must complete" is set, not sure what that does or if it's important. The quest the alias is tied to only has a priority of 100, and yet I haven't had issues with other aliases overriding it in a long time.

So I got to the mansion, killed all the cultists, bought the mansion,  and then talked to Axia in the newly renovated mansion.  Quest updated to follow Axia.  But she just stands there.   I've no idea what to do next.

You are not the first who found this bug ^^ A setstage command could help.

So I got to the mansion, killed all the cultists, bought the mansion,  and then talked to Axia in the newly renovated mansion.  Quest updated to follow Axia.  But she just stands there.   I've no idea what to do next.

You are not the first who found this bug ^^ A setstage command could help.

Yes, I don't know why she refuse to vmake the visit... it's just a scene after all...

Hail Delzaron,

First of all Thank you very much for your another great mod. Because of so many broken stage, I used setstage to finish the game.

1. The important client quest is working fine. However, normal client quest ended with "satisfied with my service..."

2. Other service list is always empty.

I know it is alpha version. Will it be taking longer to go beta version with your time limit? Obviously, you looks busy lately.

By the way, I think this is the best mod that you ever made so far. If it is complete, it would be masterpiece in Skyrim mod history. Thank you again for your great Mod !!!!!

Hail Delzaron,

First of all Thank you very much for your another great mod. Because of so many broken stage, I used setstage to finish the game.

1. The important client quest is working fine. However, normal client quest ended with "satisfied with my service..."

2. Other service list is always empty.

I know it is alpha version. Will it be taking longer to go beta version with your time limit? Obviously, you looks busy lately.

By the way, I think this is the best mod that you ever made so far. If it is complete, it would be masterpiece in Skyrim mod history. Thank you again for your great Mod !!!!!

There is still lot of work to do, yes.

1 : I'll see the bugs in the client quest.

2 : other service list ?

Started completely fresh.

I managed to get past Axia not giving the tour by using Setstage. 

Tried out the sex option with the cultist at the Night Mistress Manor. Problem is, when I ask for payment, he says Yes but... he doesn't pay and he now follows me around and can't be gotten rid of. 

Started completely fresh.

I managed to get past Axia not giving the tour by using Setstage. 

Tried out the sex option with the cultist at the Night Mistress Manor. Problem is, when I ask for payment, he says Yes but... he doesn't pay and he now follows me around and can't be gotten rid of. 

I saw that problem. Another thing to add to the list...

I need help !

I'm trying to create the magazine picture... and every pose mod I try don't give the results I need...

What should be the name of the magazine ?

Skyrim climax ?

Bunnies ?

SkyHouse ?

PlayRim ?

Skyrim's Chicks ?

Skyrim's Bunnies ?

Great news !

Thanks to Resdayn and CPU help, and hard work, the first board picture is made !

I cancel pictures in maagzines : it's too heavy, and the HTML don't allow dynamic pictures entries...

On another side, for each magazine, a collection of boards will be enabled in the Manor, by set of 4... I hope to design a nice script : for each magazine issue, you click on a board, and select the image you want to see in the 4 images ranges...

Things progress !

MarkarthCairine(1).dds