The mod could cut some things, but I hope you keep the courtesan rank. Is something that lacks in Skyrim since we always had prostitute mods that would make your character fuck regular clients in taverns. Most of us play with a character that is really good looking, a "10/10" and on top of that she can become the dragonborn. I always stopped whoring my character because well, sooner or later she would find more gold doing quests than fucking drunkards and farmers, also, for my character, she is too good looking to be just a common prostitute. I always thought that any nobleman would pay easily twice to have exclusivity, if not marry her already. She would be whoring herself because she is a slut or because she is into degrading herself. It's a common fetish, including mine, but I would like something more refreshing for a change.

The courtesan thing could be really immersive for people who plays as dragonborn or really good looking characters that wouldn't be stuck in a brothel/tavern sleeping with losers for gold if she is as beautiful as Elisif. Also, becoming important and having contacts with the court is something that fits your eventual gameplay, since you will become at least thane of one of the holds or the boss of one guild. That's why it stopped making sense for my character to whore herself in cheap brothels.

Yep. It reoriente the mod in that way. After all, the Mansion is incredibly far better than every inns in Skyrim...

I hope this mod will be finished and not abandoned, theres waaay too little straight male character oriented stuff when it comes to naughty stuff.. At least when it comes to a man like me whos not submissive. Theres an abundance of mods allowing men and women to live out their fantasy of having their female character dominated and stuff, and personally, i dislike that kind of thing (Not that it exists, just not something for me) I personally get angry/upset when forced into a submissive role, real life or otherwise.

I hope this mod will have content for both genders and roles. I'd hate this ending up another "Oh, this is for female characters only, what happens is that your character gets beaten and raped and now she has to fuck her way to freedom!". Theres too many of those mods around.. Give me something where I'm in charge for once xD

I hope this mod will be finished and not abandoned, theres waaay too little straight male character oriented stuff when it comes to naughty stuff.. At least when it comes to a man like me whos not submissive. Theres an abundance of mods allowing men and women to live out their fantasy of having their female character dominated and stuff, and personally, i dislike that kind of thing (Not that it exists, just not something for me) I personally get angry/upset when forced into a submissive role, real life or otherwise.

I hope this mod will have content for both genders and roles. I'd hate this ending up another "Oh, this is for female characters only, what happens is that your character gets beaten and raped and now she has to fuck her way to freedom!". Theres too many of those mods around.. Give me something where I'm in charge for once xD

I'll rewrite the beginning.

It will allow the player to choose between several options :

- guard / handyman

- whore

- courtesan

I think also to change the Manor with a dwemer ruin, or a woody manor...

Hello!
Tell me when are you planning to release the 0.5 version? I have to admit that the mod cursed me, but by the strange mistakes I can describe the devastation.

Have a nice day.

Written from my Lenovo A6020A40

Two major scripts have problems, and I'm changing a little the story... I hope it will solve the alias conflict problem...

I'll rewrite the beginning.

It will allow the player to choose between several options :

- guard / handyman

- whore

- courtesan

Well, all I can do is wish you luck, (Not to be snarky :P) I honestly hope you dont lose hope in the project and abandon it we could use more "neutral" mods around here ^^

[..]

Woody would be fitting to the Falkreath location.

Regardless, I would recommend Dwemer. The current building sticks out to much for me, it feels unnatural in the landscape - too big.

That could be solved be a simple entrance into the dwemer underworld.

I see the advantages

• not much over the ground to disturb the nice landscape (not much risk to collide with any other landscape-mods)
  • can be made as big as needed without hurting any background story
  • unlimited potential for little quest ideas "How do I convert dwemer facility A into a pleasing brothel facility B"

[..]

Woody would be fitting to the Falkreath location.

Regardless, I would recommend Dwemer. The current building sticks out to much for me, it feels unnatural in the landscape - too big.

That could be solved be a simple entrance into the dwemer underworld.

I see the advantages

• not much over the ground to disturb the nice landscape (not much risk to collide with any other landscape-mods)
  • can be made as big as needed without hurting any background story
  • unlimited potential for little quest ideas "How do I convert dwemer facility A into a pleasing brothel facility B"

I tested woody : it will not fit the purpose...

I though about dwemer, but some brothel mods already use it... but it will be nice, specially with the NPCs...

I'll keep the vampiric manor for now, until I found a better idea...

On change :

- no more raid quest

- an hire quest ; player will be able to choose to start as apprentice whore, whore, courtesan, or guard (no sex)

- dialogues options will include the guard option for player (skip the sex service parts).

- azmodan22 allowed me to use his statues : I added some of them into the Mansion.

- no more slaves whores : replaced by apprentices (2 intead or 5). Whores can be 5 now, courtesans 4 instead of 2.

Ok, I will try to change the manor into a dwemer ruin.

Edit : tested, it sucks...

I made a mix between vampiric manor and cave...

It will reduce the place the Mansion took on Tamriel worldspace, and be more lore...

The magazine and get money scripts doesn't work, I need to work more on them. In another hand, I suceed to solve the quests freeze problem !

Delzaron, Can you make creature be involved for special guest service with special quest in this mod ?

Can you also have some hiring scheme in brothel from other cities, such as Sigrid, Camilla and so on.

Sigrid and Camilla are available as models for pictures... the script need to be redesigned, but the picture acquisition already work.

Few NPCs are available for hiring as whores, like Elissif if she lost her position.

I need to build a "service quest" for courtesan : player will be send to a skyrim noble for sex and other services... of course very well payed (in the Mansion, a courtesan earn 500 gold per fuck).

If Sigrid and Camilar or Gedur are hired as courtesan, their Alvor or their family can be angry or agree on their activity.

So, can those quests of your thinking might be story driven quest? It will be too complicated to do for your time?

Courtesan are high educated, and high born, usually.

Ahlam, Mirri Severin, Elissif, are suitable for being courtesans.

Ysolda is suitable for a whore position.

Adding quests about the hirelings is possible, but that a lot of work... I'm still sticked with the core of the mod....

Ich kann Night MistressMansion nicht mehr verlassen lädt nicht weiter

was sagst du ?

Respond in frend or english please, ich spreche wenig deutsch...

Well it`s not really informative, even if you could. :shy:  He cant leave NMM anymore, probably stuck in a infinite loading screen.

@Wotanpower

Vielleicht probierst es mal mit "Load Game CTD Fix" auf Nexusmods, mir hat es bei einigen Mods sehr geholfen und auch keine auswirkungen auf die Ladezeit gehabt, wohl mehr als nur Placebo.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D85443%26preview%3D&pUp=1