Interesting mod!  Personally, I think there is a niche for a prostitution mod that isn't slavery.   Being able to make money on the side, and continue other quest lines would be good, and having the ability to operate a business as its own quest line.  

Some suggestions:

Ability to prostitute anywhere - with greater risk as the PC/NPC is not protected by the house.  Either jail/robbery/not being paid/or lead into Simple Slavery/kidnapped

Consider each position/rank getting a tattoo or just one tat for everyone to identify employees. 

Radiant quests that pacify authorities or army camps (i think I read that in this topic already) or home delivery for locals - examples (short quest; your based in riften and one of the blackbrair's need entertainment for the night) (long quest; your based in riften and you have to go to whiterun either with a bodyguard or without, for a special request (fast travel disabled).

Consider having some instruction for a new employee similar to this mod - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/353-wip-sexlabworkinggirl-version-7-updated-december-30-2015/

What about making a book of well known female npc's like Camilla Valerius/Elisif etc doing poses made by a pose mod ? Is it possible to even view such pictures within Skyrim game, that were made into png or jpg or bmp or so ?

Yes, it's possible... problem is I don't know and i don't have the time to use ENB, poses mod, and make some NPCs pose.

It's why I said I need help in the first mod topic.

Can someone help me with the setstage that I need to get through the first quest. I bring Hilgi back, go to the bedroom and then no dialoge. Even tried a new game, nothing. Please help!

use help aM

In next verion, this quest will disappear... things will change a lot.

Ok, I have lot of problems to solve :

1 : why clients and NPC don't enter into brothels ?

2 : why the events didn't work ?

3 : I tested the cbbe conversions : they don't work at all ! No weigh modification, bodyslide is (censored).

here what i think.

1. have a rank based system for the whores. dont need many ranks but its something to spice it up

2. support for acutaly sex slaves. u just have to look for the zbf slave faction so u wont even have to make it a dependency it would be a soft one.

3. along with the rank system u could have a chest where u put clothes in and thats what they wear. a differnt chest for each rank. if u want to know how the maids in skyrim mod does something like that for items for the maids to wear.

4, would be nice to have links to bodyslide for any clothes u include. right now im just striping themnaked with another mod as hunting down a working bodyslide is hard.

3 : I tested the cbbe conversions : they don't work at all ! No weigh modification, bodyslide is (censored).

Hi,

I'm playing this mod today and I found the issues you reported,I know is a prealfa and I don't want to spoil but when you wear the whore's outfit appears a really bad neck seam that I tried to solve by console(surely problem of weight)

right now it fixes only the nord race and another problem is after Atia wore her outfit the body disappeard

speaking about the events maybe work randomly because to me I've had one with Sally and Axia

btw keep going with your job

bye

Hi,

I'm playing this mod today and I found the issues you reported,I know is a prealfa and I don't want to spoil but when you wear the whore's outfit appears a really bad neck seam that I tried to solve by console(surely problem of weight)

right now it fixes only the nord race and another problem is after Atia wore her outfit the body disappeard

speaking about the events maybe work randomly because to me I've had one with Sally and Axia

btw keep going with your job

bye

there a neck seam as the outfits are for differnt bodies. he neeeds bodyslide for those outfits also or u always gonna have a seam as they be useing differnt body with the armor

The Animal Mansion Plus mod have NPCs visiting, I think they are clones based on vanilla NPCs but it works. Even Vilkas and Farkas visit the mansion. Maybe you could try something like that if you study that mod.

The Animal Mansion Plus mod have NPCs visiting, I think they are clones based on vanilla NPCs but it works. Even Vilkas and Farkas visit the mansion. Maybe you could try something like that if you study that mod.

I have this mod, I'll study it. I hope I'll find a solution. Sandboxpackages aren't enough to force the actors to go into the borthels.

I have this mod, I'll study it. I hope I'll find a solution. Sandboxpackages aren't enough to force the actors to go into the borthels.
Regarding Animal Mansion, it looks like the NPCs don't actually "visit" but are permanent customers (they don't leave the building but they actually sandbox inside the mansion). Which is fine to me and gives you the feeling that the place is working and the clients are being treated. As the quest progress, more NPCs are added, to show that the Mansion is getting fame throughout Skyrim. And like I said, I think Farkas and Vilkas inside the animal mansion are cloned, so if you want to use vanilla NPCs you could try this method. I know the other random NPCs from the mansion are clones from other vanilla characters (but with different names) because I have Bijin wives that change some female NPCs face and those NPCs that are costumers have the same face but with different hats, and clothes.

If it's easier, maybe you should make some permanent costumers based on vanilla NPCs instead of making the vanilla NPCs visit, that way you could even prevent some conflict with other AI packages and scripts.

Regarding Animal Mansion, it looks like the NPCs don't actually "visit" but are permanent customers (they don't leave the building but they actually sandbox inside the mansion). Which is fine to me and gives you the feeling that the place is working and the clients are being treated. As the quest progress, more NPCs are added, to show that the Mansion is getting fame throughout Skyrim. And like I said, I think Farkas and Vilkas inside the animal mansion are cloned, so if you want to use vanilla NPCs you could try this method. I know the other random NPCs from the mansion are clones from other vanilla characters (but with different names) because I have Bijin wives that change some female NPCs face and those NPCs that are costumers have the same face but with different hats, and clothes.

If it's easier, maybe you should make some permanent costumers based on vanilla NPCs instead of making the vanilla NPCs visit, that way you could even prevent some conflict with other AI packages and scripts.

I use the same way, except I store the clients in a separate cell, and i order them to go to the Mansion... But surely the sandbox packages are not good enough... So, surely simplifying this can fix the problem.

this might be silly (or something you have already tried)

@Delzaron regarding point number 1 from your post of 29 April 2017

getting people to move in and out of the brothels

I looked in the CK at several people (vanilla skyrim npcs) I know move into and out of some of the inns in Skyrim and the one thing that I noticed they all had in common was that they all had multiple AI Packages.

they would have one to tell them to sandbox in the inn

another to tell them to sandbox somewhere else

yet another to tell them to eat (those that had this part)

and yet another to tell them to sleep

all the people that actually moved from location to location had this type of thing happening ( AI Packages to tell them to do certain things at certain times).

so for the people you want to move into and out of the brothels - my question is do they in fact have more than 1 AI Pacakge to tell them to do different things at different times,

even if it is just 2 different sandbox packages (at different locations)?

if they do or you have already tried this please ignore this post (sometimes people forget to do something they normally do, even basic stuff).

anyway hope this helps (even a little bit)

Hi

I am int he Red Button and am "working" however no one is turning up and there is no dialogue option on Axia. Do i just wait continue waiting or have i missed something?

The mod begins by talking to an inn keeper.

There is a big problem with brothels clients : i need to investigate, but I'm really busy these days...

Hi

I am int he Red Button and am "working" however no one is turning up and there is no dialogue option on Axia. Do i just wait continue waiting or have i missed something?

The mod begins by talking to an inn keeper.

There is a big problem with brothels clients : i need to investigate, but I'm really busy these days...

Thanks for replying

Take your time building i look forward to playing it when it is released when ever that may be.

its looking like the outside of the red button is very badly navmeshed. it stops traffic from going down the hill they stop moveing around the fence at the inn.

inside the red button more bad nav mesh as went in with 4 companions and u can see them twitch trying to find paths around. the chair to the left of the door they will keep walking into it.

npc do go in but when they go in they stand tehre and do nothing so there no setup for npc to do anything it seems. the reason no one comes in is due top them all getting stuck outside due to the navmesh issues.

the firsst quest u get to visit the redbutton doesnt have any text for title of quesst its  a empty box.

the clothing doesnt appear as a item. when u do the quest to topen in it auto equips it but u dont actualy get it as a item. useing additem menu shows the esp as haveing no clothing.

now to  be honest i cant tell fits navmesh but watching way they act thats only thing i can think off

its looking like the outside of the red button is very badly navmeshed. it stops traffic from going down the hill they stop moveing around the fence at the inn.

inside the red button more bad nav mesh as went in with 4 companions and u can see them twitch trying to find paths around. the chair to the left of the door they will keep walking into it.

npc do go in but when they go in they stand tehre and do nothing so there no setup for npc to do anything it seems. the reason no one comes in is due top them all getting stuck outside due to the navmesh issues.

the firsst quest u get to visit the redbutton doesnt have any text for title of quesst its  a empty box.

the clothing doesnt appear as a item. when u do the quest to topen in it auto equips it but u dont actualy get it as a item. useing additem menu shows the esp as haveing no clothing.

now to  be honest i cant tell fits navmesh but watching way they act thats only thing i can think off

I saw these bugs.... I'm trying to fixing it...

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious, because I've really been looking for a good Brothel mod, is there any chance in the future of a male-centric update to this mod? Where you hire male whores  and such instead of female? Or having male characters added in as extras? No worries if not, just wondering :)