Hey,

i don't know why, but this mod gives CTD's almost always when loading a saved game. I'am able to create a new one, but when i save and load again the games crashes again. 

I tried to avoid conflicts. Furthermore TES5Edit only gives me one real conflict to anything and thats only the bandit cuirass. :/

I'm working with CPU for the magazine and boards script... i made 128 pictures of NPCs. I suceed to solve the alias problem by testing with Elvira Loukand. I hope the mod will soon enter in a beta phase.

Hey,

i don't know why, but this mod gives CTD's almost always when loading a saved game. I'am able to create a new one, but when i save and load again the games crashes again. 

I tried to avoid conflicts. Furthermore TES5Edit only gives me one real conflict to anything and thats only the bandit cuirass. :/

I'm working with CPU for the magazine and boards script... i made 128 pictures of NPCs. I suceed to solve the alias problem by testing with Elvira Loukand. I hope the mod will soon enter in a beta phase.

cool, looking forward to it.

NICE!!!!... O.K. quick question. Do I uninstall the 0.3 first and start the quest lines over or just overwrite is with the 0.4?

BTW... FANTASTIC mod so far. Great job.

Yes. Lot of changes were done (I worked an entire month on version 0.4). A fresh instlalation will regen the packages evaluation.

Axia still wont move to follower her

I know, alias conflict problem.,I'm working on it...

I have installed 0.3 but this was a little bit to much early stage for me. In the night mistress was many doors they lead to nothing. Will this be better in 0.4?

Only one door (the kitchen) was not designed. The Mansions are functionnal.

Ok, 0.4 same as before.

1. the Quest stucks after killing all the cultists. Stage is "Find Amélie Malibue", she has a questmarker over the Head but there is no Option to interact with her.

2. NO, the Kitchen is NOT the only room!!! Every second door leads to a dark area were i fall down out of Worldspace.

Night Mistress is the last in my Mod Order (Mod Organizer) and Load Order is only ASLAL behind it.

At moment, i think it is unplayable.

Ok, 0.4 same as before.

1. the Quest stucks after killing all the cultists. Stage is "Find Amélie Malibue", she has a questmarker over the Head but there is no Option to interact with her.

2. NO, the Kitchen is NOT the only room!!! Every second door leads to a dark area were i fall down out of Worldspace.

Night Mistress is the last in my Mod Order (Mod Organizer) and Load Order is only ASLAL behind it.

1 : the scene work for me...

2 : you don't explore the Mansion version with the cultists, right ? The Night Mistress Mansion and the Cultist hidden are two different cells !

The mansion is clean and have red carpets everywhere... I hope you didn't explored that cell and found void doors.

Ok, 0.4 same as before.

2 : you don't explore the Mansion version with the cultists, right ? The Night Mistress Mansion and the Cultist hidden are two different cells !

The mansion is clean and have red carpets everywhere... I hope you didn't explored that cell and found void doors.

What i do is:

- Go to the Inkeeper (Valga) of the Dead Man's drink and use the Dialogue to start the Quest

- talk to axia

- go with her to the Mansion

- waiting for Amélie

- because she is not comming, Axia and I enter the Mansion and killing the Cultists

- after killing the last Cultist, the Queststage switches to "find Amèlie ..."

- she is behind a door on the right side and has a map marker but there is no option to interact with her.

EDIT: After a new try, it works. after killing the Priest, there starts a Dialogue between Axia and Amèlie. This doesn't before! Before Axia was back to Dead Man's Drink after killing the last cultist and the scene was not starting.

What i have done other than before:

- I have put it at the absolutly bottom of the Load Order (YES, behind ASLAL)

- I have no Follower this time

I am not sure, whats exactly the solution.

Ok, 0.4 same as before.

What i do is:

- Go to the Inkeeper (Valga) of the Dead Man's drink and use the Dialogue to start the Quest

- talk to axia

- go with her to the Mansion

- waiting for Amélie

- because she is not comming, Axia and I enter the Mansion and killing the Cultists

- after killing the last Cultist, the Queststage switches to "find Amèlie ..."

- she is behind a door on the right side and has a map marker but there is no option to interact with her.

EDIT: After a new try, it works. after killing the Priest, there starts a Dialogue between Axia and Amèlie. This doesn't before! Before Axia was back to Dead Man's Drink after killing the last cultist and the scene was not starting.

What i have done other than before:

- I have put it at the absolutly bottom of the Load Order (YES, behind ASLAL)

- I have no Follower this time

I am not sure, whats exactly the solution.

Ok..; so you never visited the Mansion.

Setstage the scene, and continue the quest. You'll see, the Mansion is far better than you saw...

So did the update from the 27th of August suppose to fix anything?

Because the bug I reported on earlier (Nothing happening and alexia walking out once I clear out the Mansions main hall) still persists.

EDIT: ok so I tested some more. It... kind of works? Alexia is apparently quite picky on the order on which the Necromancers die. Only when the cult leader dies LAST it seems to work... sometimes. Otherwise she walks out back to Falkreath.

Oh, so I'm supposed to follow Axia, and not "meet Axia near the entrance".

At least I can progress a little further now. Giving proper instructions can make so much difference to the success or failure of a mod.

[And to pre-empt any comments, English isn't my first language either].

So did the update from the 27th of August suppose to fix anything?

Because the bug I reported on earlier (Nothing happening and alexia walking out once I clear out the Mansions main hall) still persists.

EDIT: ok so I tested some more. It... kind of works? Alexia is apparently quite picky on the order on which the Necromancers die. Only when the cult leader dies LAST it seems to work... sometimes. Otherwise she walks out back to Falkreath.

Oh, so I'm supposed to follow Axia, and not "meet Axia near the entrance".

At least I can progress a little further now. Giving proper instructions can make so much difference to the success or failure of a mod.

[And to pre-empt any comments, English isn't my first language either].

I suceed to fix the first scene (axia and amélie). The seocnd one (axia pick you for visit the mansion) still doesn't work... and i reworked all the aliases management...

I suceed to fix the first scene (axia and amélie). The seocnd one (axia pick you for visit the mansion) still doesn't work... and i reworked all the aliases management...

Scene where Axia shows mansion after papers were filled is stuck because navmesh errors near 'dance quest' activator, not because aliases. And if i remember correct path to bathing is corrupted too.

Good Luck

Added: also check scene stages completition conditions. For example when set 'all actions complete', but 'follow' package is used at end of this stage - scene will stuck as 'follow' never ends.

Scene where Axia shows mansion after papers were filled is stuck because navmesh errors near 'dance quest' activator, not because aliases. And if i remember correct path to bathing is corrupted too.

Good Luck

Added: also check scene stages completition conditions. For example when set 'all actions complete', but 'follow' package is used at end of this stage - scene will stuck as 'follow' never ends.

I know, the book quest is not finsihed (because the magazine script isn't yet designed).

The dance quest starting problem is fixed now (please wait the next version).

hi

i try this vercion .4.0  and startquest  and follow axia out for search amelie...but stock over way and she say change to armor and not  move....or giveme dialoge option. (maybe any my mods glitched)

i questions too..

the The Night Mistress bothel... place this front lake...  i read say other side capture dreams?... or this place this just... conflict.. house the essence beast mod?

or the mammoth manor house / stynja  (capture house)

i dont see mansion for enter and search to amelie...or kill vampires...

sorry bad english

hi

i try this vercion .4.0  and startquest  and follow axia out for search amelie...but stock over way and she say change to armor and not  move....or giveme dialoge option. (maybe any my mods glitched)

i questions too..

the The Night Mistress bothel... place this front lake...  i read say other side capture dreams?... or this place this just... conflict.. house the essence beast mod?

or the mammoth manor house / stynja  (capture house)

i dont see mansion for enter and search to amelie...or kill vampires...

sorry bad english

The Mansion is just north to Captured dreams house. Fae to the lake, not posisble, Aurora village mod use that place. On the hill, there is the very good bestial essence...

There is a big door front to the Manor... where you wait with Axia.

Hi

I'm still fighting with the magazine scripts... and the scenes and alias problems.

One solution is simply deleting the beginning of mod : so, the mod could begin with Axia and Malibue, established in the Mansion, with one employee...

Maybe I could also reduce the number of NPCs... For example, no more Elvira, Axia will take care of the pics too...

Another possible simplification : removing the slave whore rank.

So, there will be whores, dancers, and courtesans.

I'll save what I done for now in a pack called 0.4bis...

The version 0.5 will be quite different...

The mod could cut some things, but I hope you keep the courtesan rank. Is something that lacks in Skyrim since we always had prostitute mods that would make your character fuck regular clients in taverns. Most of us play with a character that is really good looking, a "10/10" and on top of that she can become the dragonborn. I always stopped whoring my character because well, sooner or later she would find more gold doing quests than fucking drunkards and farmers, also, for my character, she is too good looking to be just a common prostitute. I always thought that any nobleman would pay easily twice to have exclusivity, if not marry her already. She would be whoring herself because she is a slut or because she is into degrading herself. It's a common fetish, including mine, but I would like something more refreshing for a change.

The courtesan thing could be really immersive for people who plays as dragonborn or really good looking characters that wouldn't be stuck in a brothel/tavern sleeping with losers for gold if she is as beautiful as Elisif. Also, becoming important and having contacts with the court is something that fits your eventual gameplay, since you will become at least thane of one of the holds or the boss of one guild. That's why it stopped making sense for my character to whore herself in cheap brothels.