I got stuck at the quest where Axia is showing the rebuild mansion after I bought it from the steward. Axia and the servant just stand near the main door and nothing happens.

Yea,  had the same issue.

Had to manually go through with get- and settage XY but gave up halfway as there are more points in quest progression where you can stuck.

While we talk about the broken quest, is the "clearing" of the mansion really needed ? The mod itself offers "safe whoring" but only if you fight off a bigger group of mages first. I find this contradictive and personally , the characters i play this way usually avoid fighting

I got stuck at the quest where Axia is showing the rebuild mansion after I bought it from the steward. Axia and the servant just stand near the main door and nothing happens.

Had to manually go through with get- and settage XY but gave up halfway as there are more points in quest progression where you can stuck.

While we talk about the broken quest, is the "clearing" of the mansion really needed ? The mod itself offers "safe whoring" but only if you fight off a bigger group of mages first. I find this contradictive and personally , the characters i play this way usually avoid fighting

After the fight Axia leaves the house and talks to the scout through the door. And after returning she never leaves the room where I report back after buying. I got her to the main door by moveto.command.

Btw. How can you play Skyrim without fighting? You won't get much exp that way.

After the fight Axia leaves the house and talks to the scout through the door. And after returning she never leaves the room where I report back after buying. I got her to the main door by moveto.command.

Btw. How can you play Skyrim without fighting? You won't get much exp that way.

"You won't get much exp that way."

That is the reason , haha ^^  I have beaten the game several times and now i just like to roleplay... bandit, slaver, farmer, whore...

no it went you rebuild the mansion and Axia make you visit. She stay in the room at the top on the left and don't move.

I know, and I don't know why she's acting like that. Packages conflict, I think.

oy   ar ther ani  incompatibilities  with this mod  couse  mi game  crashes  after a few  minutes   anione  a  advice  thx   :)

I don't know. I cleaned the esp, that problem should be resolved.

At the top it says it needs Dragonborn Dlc but lower it isn't on there.

So does it need Dragonborn or not? I hope not.

It uses Volkhair castle resources for mansion, as well as vampire armor for mistress. So im pretty sure its a hard dependancy.

Bummer, don't wanna buy dragonborn just to play this. Can you make a non-dragonborn version?

Dragonborn is requested for the riekling girl... but maybe I could make her standalone.

Axia's is kinda bugged. She's beneath the textures and it's hard to finish the tasks...

Do any clients/guests have AI packages?

Keep up the good work! :cool:

Yes, they have... and they are still frozen!

Vanilla NPCs I plan to add as hireling whores :

- Ysolda (of course)

- Camilla Valerius (escape her brother)

- Elisif (when she lost her jarl position)

- Ildrod the young (when her mother lost her karl position)

- Svana (become naughty as her aunt)

- Cairine (of course, she's so desespered))

- Hroki (escaping the war between her parents)

If you have ideas, please add them to the list. They must be NPCs not important for the game, or at a stage they are not important anymore.

On my side, Im' adding some recruitable NPCs, all around skyrim (but more often around the Night Mistress Mansion)

Here's a few in the Whiterun area, you can use the uesp.net site to find all the NPCs for each city or town and see which ones are always available.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Whiterun

Saffir - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Saffir

Gwendolyn - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Gwendolyn

Ahlam - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Ahlam

Alfhild - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alfhild_Battle-Born

To make it easy to patch NPCs from other mods into this I suggest you make a Formlist and add all the NPCs who can always be recruited as whores to it and use it as a condition for getting the recruitment dialog. Then if someone wants to add a NPC to that list they can do so using the console.

Vanilla NPCs I plan to add as hireling whores :

- Ysolda (of course)

- Camilla Valerius (escape her brother)

- Elisif (when she lost her jarl position)

- Ildrod the young (when her mother lost her karl position)

- Svana (become naughty as her aunt)

- Cairine (of course, she's so desespered))

- Hroki (escaping the war between her parents)

If you have ideas, please add them to the list. They must be NPCs not important for the game, or at a stage they are not important anymore.

On my side, Im' adding some recruitable NPCs, all around skyrim (but more often around the Night Mistress Mansion)

Here's a few in the Whiterun area, you can use the uesp.net site to find all the NPCs for each city or town and see which ones are always available.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Whiterun

Saffir - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Saffir

Gwendolyn - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Gwendolyn

Ahlam - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Ahlam

Alfhild - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alfhild_Battle-Born

To make it easy to patch NPCs from other mods into this I suggest you make a Formlist and add all the NPCs who can always be recruited as whores to it and use it as a condition for getting the recruitment dialog. Then if someone wants to add a NPC to that list they can do so using the console.

using a form list imply to use a generic dialogue : no personnalization, but it's simpler.

cant wait to play the final release of this mod, keep the amazing work delza :D

I need to design the last core quest, and two more brothels... and the related quests.

For the pictures, I can't do that alone.

Count on me for pictures. (As usual.)

I like the idea for this mod but like others have encountered, there seem to be a lot of places that the quests get stuck on.  From a quest design opinion, the quest to bring ads to inns, I stopped after going to 3 inns, but we have 20 fliers.  Is the intent for us to actually travel to 20 inns?  Seems rather excessive and just busy work.  Maybe just have us go to the nearest couple of inns and drop of stacks of fliers.  

I need to design the last core quest, and two more brothels... and the related quests.

Thanks, but this time it's more difficult : i need to put some vanilla npcs in pose, naked.

And to design pictures like this by using screenshots.

I like the idea for this mod but like others have encountered, there seem to be a lot of places that the quests get stuck on.  From a quest design opinion, the quest to bring ads to inns, I stopped after going to 3 inns, but we have 20 fliers.  Is the intent for us to actually travel to 20 inns?  Seems rather excessive and just busy work.  Maybe just have us go to the nearest couple of inns and drop of stacks of fliers.  

Normal, it's an alpha. Creating the mod content is my priority.

For the adds, I'll add a toady in Falkreath. He'll take it in charge for a small few.

Thanks, but this time it's more difficult : i need to put some vanilla npcs in pose, naked.

For the adds, I'll add a toady in Falkreath. He'll take it in charge for a small few.

Could be made that the fliers are gived to npcs instead of going to inns? like the Mara quest in riften where you give fliers to the people in riften

Could be made that the fliers are gived to npcs instead of going to inns? like the Mara quest in riften where you give fliers to the people in riften

The idea was to give flyers to "important NPCs" in Skyrim (mostly innkeeper and merchants), as it works in Quo Vagis and Coito ergo Sum.

I'll add a Toady in Falkreath, who will mak the job for you if you pay him.

But now I'm very blocked : I need stuff like this, with skyrim NPCs... and I can't do this now...

Magazine67.dds

Magazine08.dds

Magazine31.dds

Magazine46.dds

Of course, the name of the NPC is needed.

Ok. This is just how can look front page. I do .... how many pages for this girl ? Or just front page ? Or just more front pages?  If you want I just sent you PSH format + font file ? Send me more details if you can/want. I do more colored front page title .... or .....blablabla ...........bla :D. Let me know. 

Of course, the name of the NPC is needed.

Ok. This is just how can look front page. I do .... how many pages for this girl ? Or just front page ? Or just more front pages?  If you want I just sent you PSH format + font file ? Send me more details if you can/want. I do more colored front page title .... or .....blablabla ...........bla :D. Let me know. 

One page for each girl will be enough. I'll use the same picture for books and boards.

One page for each girl will be enough. I'll use the same picture for books and boards.

Ok. 4x Covers /Diferent mags . Anything like SkyBoy  Slavehouse  Slutrim  etc.  girls name and all same as real magazines + 4x clear pictures in .dds 

Hi again. I did first. This was easy coz I have old screenshots and I use these. Check first pack: 1x cover  .dds + 3 cuted .jpg pictures (random size)

If is this good then I will instal manipulator for easiest way how make nice poses with followers. If I want make screens now, they are bad girls ,moving,turning, not listenig me. 

skyhouse.7z

If you need a certain size, certain format. Let me know and I change it.

If you can/want PM me. Better way not to fully this topic. (sorry for my english lang.)

Delzaron I love your work! Just finished up TID and AFS.

I only have one small request here. Please indicate the mod name and version in each of your downloads. Like "Textures" would be "Mansion Textures 1.0".

It gets really confusing when 20 mods have a download called "Textures".

hi I was trying this mod, I talked to an inn keeper and then went to talk to axia and met her at the manor once I got there the door was unlocked unless it is suppose to be locked. Talked to Axia there waited for someone but they never shown up and then I got the quest to help Axia kill those inside, I enter the building to kill the people inside but when I get into the building no one is there it is completely empty of any people except for my character and Axia and in the quest it says to kill the Cultist but since no cultist are inside the building I can't continue the quest

Edit: So I fixed the problem about no cultist showing up in the mansion at all, so I spawned one in me and Axia killed it and then quest was updated to find the friend that didn't show up. After I found the friend and talked to Axia was sent to falkreath to buy the manor, I returned and talked to Axia and I got two different quests from Axia the first one the Whore's Raid it says to follow Axia after buying the manor and reporting to her. The problem is that she just dances and doesn't move so I can follow her so that she can show me the place, and I also have another quest for the Dancing Arrow in the Quiver says to talk to her.