Hi Delzaron,

​I planned to do some playtesting this weekend. First thing was a fresh installl of v0.5.

​A quick check with TES5 Edit reported a bunch of errors ("unresolved ..") I guess these are due to the current development in progress.

​Next, it found 1 deleted navmesh ... which might be fine since it is the location around the mansion. But I found it better to let you know:

​Skipping: [NAVM:000FE28D] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of aNMM_NightMistressMansionExt [CELL:00009B7C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -12,-14))
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 7222, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
<Warning: Plugin contains 1 deleted NavMeshes which can not be undeleted>

​And last, we got us 2 ITMs

​Removing: [REFR:02018E4B] (places DefaultCandleLight01NS [LIGH:00088238] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC1VampireCastleDungeon02 "Volkihar Ruins" [CELL:0200285A])
Removing: DCL1VQ04PortalClosedLight002 [REFR:020152CE] (places DefaultBlueBounce01NSDesat [LIGH:00106910] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC1VampireCastleDungeon02 "Volkihar Ruins" [CELL:0200285A])
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 7222, Removed Records: 2

​Question is, if they are intentionally there or just by accident?

​And now, I'm off to do some actual "playing around" with your mod  biggrin.png

Hi Delzaron,

​I planned to do some playtesting this weekend. First thing was a fresh installl of v0.5.

​A quick check with TES5 Edit reported a bunch of errors ("unresolved ..") I guess these are due to the current development in progress.

​Next, it found 1 deleted navmesh ... which might be fine since it is the location around the mansion. But I found it better to let you know:

​Skipping: [NAVM:000FE28D] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of aNMM_NightMistressMansionExt [CELL:00009B7C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -12,-14))
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 7222, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
<Warning: Plugin contains 1 deleted NavMeshes which can not be undeleted>

​And last, we got us 2 ITMs

​Removing: [REFR:02018E4B] (places DefaultCandleLight01NS [LIGH:00088238] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC1VampireCastleDungeon02 "Volkihar Ruins" [CELL:0200285A])
Removing: DCL1VQ04PortalClosedLight002 [REFR:020152CE] (places DefaultBlueBounce01NSDesat [LIGH:00106910] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC1VampireCastleDungeon02 "Volkihar Ruins" [CELL:0200285A])
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 7222, Removed Records: 2

​Question is, if they are intentionally there or just by accident?

​And now, I'm off to do some actual "playing around" with your mod  biggrin.png

No, they ara addicent (the manor is based on Volkihar castle). I just need to clean the esp and remove all unwanted modifications in Volkihar.

A note on the mansion interior: It took me a while to notice it, but now I know what I am missing (or I didn't look in every corner?) .. a citchen biggrin.png . Stupid and simple as that.

​Regarding the pool, the decor and the promising table behind the bar, I think the clients need also something pleasant for their stomach!

​So my ideas:

​A nice citchen in the basement? Hiring a good cook? Maybe even a winecellar? So we could serve the clients some pastries, fruits and wine?

The maid could have something to do. Maybe even the player could take the job?

EDIT:

Rescue quest for Iolia: The 3 girls are captured and naked in their cell, but Bula still has a greatsword equipped... I suppose that needs a bit of adjustment tongue.png 

And since I'm in the business of killing the whole bandit cave anyway, couldn't we find some clothing in the loot for them? It's cold and rainy on  their way back to the mansion.

A note on the mansion interior: It took me a while to notice it, but now I know what I am missing (or I didn't look in every corner?) .. a citchen biggrin.png . Stupid and simple as that.

​Regarding the pool, the decor and the promising table behind the bar, I think the clients need also something pleasant for their stomach!

​So my ideas:

​A nice citchen in the basement? Hiring a good cook? Maybe even a winecellar? So we could serve the clients some pastries, fruits and wine?

The maid could have something to do. Maybe even the player could take the job?

EDIT:

Rescue quest for Iolia: The 3 girls are captured and naked in their cell, but Bula still has a greatsword equipped... I suppose that needs a bit of adjustment tongue.png

And since I'm in the business of killing the whole bandit cave anyway, couldn't we find some clothing in the loot for them? It's cold and rainy on  their way back to the mansion.

Ye,s a kitchen could be nice...

and yes, I shoudk find some clothes for Iolia, Caede, and Bula !

since we are opening the wishlist: We must not forget a washtub for the maid ... and a huge pile of dirty laundry nearby cool.gif

​again an EDIT:

The task to hire 3 whores did not work with all modded followeres, only some of them. I didn't try any vanilla NPCs.

​I could only hire them at apprentice level. After the first one was hired, the mod told me the position is already filled and I could not hire a second one. I made to failed attempts and then the quest was completed, although I had only 1 success (apprentice) and 2 failures. Not sure if this is a bug? Just to let you know. angel.gif

since we are opening the wishlist: We must not forget a washtub for the maid ... and a huge pile of dirty laundry nearby cool.gif

​again an EDIT:

The task to hire 3 whores did not work with all modded followeres, only some of them. I didn't try any vanilla NPCs.

​I could only hire them at apprentice level. After the first one was hired, the mod told me the position is already filled and I could not hire a second one. I made to failed attempts and then the quest was completed, although I had only 1 success (apprentice) and 2 failures. Not sure if this is a bug? Just to let you know. angel.gif

Ye,s because Alfa Merilis is also an apprentice whore.

I'm tryting to fix the recruitement dialogues...

Noted for the laundry !

Well, tried it again, ver. 0.5. Visual improvement is massive, raid quest gone is a nice boon. However i didnt get very far this time either. As soon as objective says "serve some clients", its unclear what am i supposed to do. There are no dialogue options for "Client" NPCs. Still, glad to see that mod is being pushed further. Best of luck in your efforts.

Well, tried it again, ver. 0.5. Visual improvement is massive, raid quest gone is a nice boon. However i didnt get very far this time either. As soon as objective says "serve some clients", its unclear what am i supposed to do. There are no dialogue options for "Client" NPCs. Still, glad to see that mod is being pushed further. Best of luck in your efforts.

Check up a few posts - there's a console fix to get past that event that works until an update comes.

C:\Users\ariia\Downloads\textures 0.5.rar: Checksum error in textures\ZNightMistressMansion\Book\OrcShel.dds. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\ariia\Downloads\textures 0.5.rar: Unexpected end of archive
    C:\Users\ariia\Downloads\Skyrim Mods\Mansion Mod 0.5.rar: Checksum error in meshes\ZNightMistressMansion\objects\stu_3f-standing.nif. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\ariia\Downloads\Skyrim Mods\Mansion Mod 0.5.rar: Unexpected end of archive

This is the problem I am running into when trying to either install or update the mod.

C:\Users\ariia\Downloads\textures 0.5.rar: Checksum error in textures\ZNightMistressMansion\Book\OrcShel.dds. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\ariia\Downloads\Skyrim Mods\Mansion Mod 0.5.rar: Checksum error in meshes\ZNightMistressMansion\objects\stu_3f-standing.nif. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\ariia\Downloads\Skyrim Mods\Mansion Mod 0.5.rar: Unexpected end of archive

This is the problem I am running into when trying to either install or update the mod.

Re-download - looks like the file may be corrupted.  I did not get that error.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Did it work?  Hope all is well :)

i loved.. this work.. quest..

the dance is broken.... dont...  dance....(i lost any instal animation?)

and  the printer book... only say HOuston ...problem... and not work... ( 1 chest  have pictures... leaft machine... and  arrow... select... other chest (locked key into door lefth machine)

... the vampire quest... "girls"  not work the true dare... subquest...

(i use menu options 4 complete)

i realy wanted... see the next version, Beta version or  version complete.

test....  and this

FANTASTIC MOD QUEST....

(sorry 4 bad english)

So, using console magic, made it to book publishing. Sadly, oreder in wich i press stuff doesnt appear to matter, for i get Huston problem every time. Am i missing something?

The script don't work : the function don't suceed to identify the book in the chest...