15 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

I have come across a problem with the Amelie/Delvin quest. I am supposed to Spy on Vex, but when I talk to Vex, there is no topics regarding the quest. Using the 0.4 Patreon version.

Spying, not taling... follow her... 2 hours per day, she'll go near the lake, in the simple apparel. There is a trigger here. Don't forget to have your chromarogron !

Hi I saw this mod and thought it would be a nice addition, but I am having problems with it. My new game crashes to desktop before all the MCM menus load up with this mod installed. It has a conflict with something in my load list and I don't know what it can be.

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
ORS_SolitudeGate.esm=1
notice board.esp=1
ORS_MorthalPain.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
DeviousFramework.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
TouringCarriages.esp=1
PSQ Aroused.esp=1
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
TKDodge.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
RLO - Interiors.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
Bound Armory Extravaganza.esp=1
DetectLever.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
followerStatsDialogueV1.2.esp=1
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Purity.esp=1
Obsidian Mountain Fogs For LE.esp=1
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp=1
Daedric Chainmail CBBE.esp=1
FallFromGrace.esp=1
ScarletDawnArmor.esp=1
TERAArmorsMageBalance.esp=1
TERA Boots n Greaves - for HDT.esp=1
Ranger Outfit.esp=1
NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp=1
RLO - Exteriors.esp=1
Trapped in Rubber.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
ElderOutfit.esp=1
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
ELFX - Weathers.esp=1
Supreme Fog.esp=1
TrueStorms.esp=1
TrueStorms-PureWeather.esp=1
Supreme Storms.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
College of Winterhold NPC Impovement.esp=1
Seductress Serana.esp=1
Seductress Elizabeth.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
RailLight.esp=1
Rdr-Harvesting01.esp=1
UndeadFX.esp=1
Vindicta.esp=1
RogueArmorHD.esp=1
Proper Aiming.esp=1
Fumofumo's Earrings.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
AwakenedMagicka.esp=1
Aetherial Veins - Full.esp=1
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1
Aetherial Veins - Visuals and Sounds.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
MagearmorBalanced.esp=1
BetterWards.esp=1
MasterPerks.esp=1
JiubQuestMarkers.esp=1
LindsRobesPack01.esp=1
VSTW3AHDRidingOutfit.esp=1
BloodWitchArmor.esp=1
AkabirSet.esp=1
Silver Angel.esp=1
TMBVanillaArmorandClothes.esp=1
Vivid Landscapes.esp=1
BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp=1
SkinTight.esp=1
DS Sunless Set.esp=1
DS Sunless Set - extended.esp=1
[NINI] Bless RB 3004.esp=1
DemonHunterArmor.esp=1
Insanity'sServatorMashup.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
AnotherVampireLeatherArmor.esp=1
TeraBlouse.esp=1
XN_KILLER_FROST.esp=1
[NINI] Sorceress Bern.esp=1
9204 BDO Pack 2.0 by Team Tal Test7.esp=1
9204 BDO Armor Pack II 1.0 by Team TAL.esp=1
Bloodborne Hunter by Team TAL.esp=1
Better Harvesting.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
ClamsDropPearls.esp=1
ORS1_AdeptPatch.esp=1
ORS2_AdeptPatch.esp=1
ORS_ChaptersLinker.esp=1
fallentreebridges.esp=1
AliciaPainSlut.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
AgentOfRighteousMight.esp=1
Agent of Righteous Might - Chapel + Fixes.esp=1
Vigilant.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
SexLab-Parasites.esp=1
Agent of Righteous Might - Typo Fix.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp=1
TW3_ArmorVariants_Undeadgoblin.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Glenmoril.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
MissingApprentices.esp=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
Morning Fogs.esp=1
ItBeatsForHer.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
Immersive Lunar Forge.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Extended Slider Colors.esp=1
EveryVampireEyesGrow.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
SexLab_Hormones.esp=1
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp=1
Ritual Armor of Boethiah.esp=1
Agent of Righteous Might - Notice Board Start - Chapel Comp - Lvl Req.esp=1
Unslaad.esp=1
adventurerMashupComp.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
Neo's Selene.esp=1
WestWindMisfit.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Aion-rose-armor.esp=1
BDO Red Oni Female UUNP.esp=1
16923.esp=1
Egyptsibyl.esp=1
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp=1
DS Desert Pyromancer.esp=1
ResearchThief.esp=1
Kynreeve Armor.esp=1
171218liwu.esp=1
BDO Collection.esp=1
Vigilant Voiced.esp=1
[NINI] Death Lady.esp=1
[NINI] Training Cube.esp=1
The Solar Forge.esp=1
Agent of Righteous Might - Easier Lighting Fires.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
DfwSupport.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
PSQ Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp=1
LunariRace.esp=1
blessarmors.esp=1
Azera Sorceress.esp=1
Arcane Violet Dress.esp=1
TS_FetishWardrobe.esp=1
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp=1
Fachry Danika Follower.esp=1
ShieldWard.esp=1
ORS_DremoraUpdate.esp=1
DanceTogether.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
PSQ RND.esp=1
RLO - Effects.esp=1
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp=1
Skysan_Icicle.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp=1
Jennes.esp=1
Fachry Dremora Follower Lethia.esp=1
SD Addons.esp=1
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp=1
Amara.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
MAFKit_Workshop_UNPB_HDT.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
da_alternate_start_extension.esp=1
ccas_starts.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1
ELFX - Hardcore.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1

Does this mod change any cells or world spaces that are listed in my mod list? As this is the only thing I can think of, it seems to happen as Captured Dreams MCM starts to load and configure when I start the game.

15 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Spying, not taling... follow her... 2 hours per day, she'll go near the lake, in the simple apparel. There is a trigger here. Don't forget to have your chromarogron !

I followed her to the spot by the lake, but she just stands there and does nothing. She does not take off any of her Guildmaster armor. I use the mod Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul. It is perhaps making her unable to take off her clothes. I have the chromarogron. It is a quest item, so impossible to forget it. :smile:

Edit: If I follow her, she will leave the Ragged Flasgon at 12:00 and eventually arrive at the spot by the lake around 14:00. She gets stuck in two places each time I try to follow her. I can use "moveto player" or fast wait one hour to get her to the spot by the lake. I tried moving NMM esp after ICAIO, but no improvements.

ScreenShot7.jpg

ScreenShot8.jpg

ScreenShot9.jpg

7 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

I followed her to the spot by the lake, but she just stands there and does nothing. She does not take off any of her Guildmaster armor. I use the mod Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul. It is perhaps making her unable to take off her clothes. I have the chromarogron. It is a quest item, so impossible to forget it. :smile:

Edit: If I follow her, she will leave the Ragged Flasgon at 12:00 and eventually arrive at the spot by the lake around 14:00. She gets stuck in two places each time I try to follow her. I can use "moveto player" or fast wait one hour to get her to the spot by the lake. I tried moving NMM esp after ICAIO, but no improvements.

ScreenShot7.jpg

ScreenShot8.jpg

ScreenShot9.jpg

I don't know, I never used that mod.

The quest progressed, at least ? Next time, it's Tonila.

13 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Hi I saw this mod and thought it would be a nice addition, but I am having problems with it. My new game crashes to desktop before all the MCM menus load up with this mod installed. It has a conflict with something in my load list and I don't know what it can be.

Reveal hidden contents

Does this mod change any cells or world spaces that are listed in my mod list? As this is the only thing I can think of, it seems to happen as Captured Dreams MCM starts to load and configure when I start the game.

I don't know most of the mods you use.

NMM change 4 exterior cells. one in the snow near solitude (sonderbilt manor). One near Illinata lake (Night Mistress Mansion), one north to dragonbridge (red button mansion). One on the hill near Riften north gate (burning thights mansion, not use for now).

7 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

The Quest is stuck on Vex. I can not go further. Is she supposed to go in the water ? She will not go in the water. She just stands at that spot for a couple hours and nothing happens. She eventually leaves, to go back to the Ragged Flagon.

4 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

The Quest is stuck on Vex. I can not go further. Is she supposed to go in the water ? She will not go in the water. She just stands at that spot for a couple hours and nothing happens. She eventually leaves, to go back to the Ragged Flagon.

No, just masturbate near the river.

The trigger is always enabled, but need you and Vex inside, in an particular hours window. Try to quit and return in the zone.

4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I don't know most of the mods you use.

NMM change 4 exterior cells. one in the snow near solitude (sonderbilt manor). One near Illinata lake (Night Mistress Mansion), one north to dragonbridge (red button mansion). One on the hill near Riften north gate (burning thights mansion, not use for now).

Thank you for the response Delzaron. I think it maybe a problem around Illnata lake with the cells, as I do have quite a few mods that like to change that location around the Wood Mill.

14 hours ago, Delzaron said:

No, just masturbate near the river.

The trigger is always enabled, but need you and Vex inside, in an particular hours window. Try to quit and return in the zone.

I tried a few times. All times, Vex did nothing but stand there, untill it was time to leave. I used console and setstages to bypass  the Vex, Tonilia, Brynjolf parts. The cause of the problem could be an incompatibility with Immersive Citizens. There is an option in the Immersive Citizens MCM to turn off IC control for Thieves Guild members but I did not try it.

I will try it in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the mod so far however have a couple of issue's I'm trying to figure out;1 I am a male pc,and chose to just work for her not as a whore,it started fine but now I can't get Carmen to offer her service's to anyone the first 3 clients it worked but no more dialogue option after that;2 I just get the same to locations for the bandit quest helegen and knifepoint ridge;3 this one is just a heads up I use the unpb body and there are alot of missing area's of the body's on the girls wearing the slave leia gear I do have that mod and it looks fine when I put it on other females,I am guessing the body mishaps or because you use cbbe?Anyway Ireally like tha mod am just wondering if I am missing something or if the only real way to advance is to be a female or to be a whore

@Delzaron

Bit of advice on your interiors, use some occlusion planes inside walls and in between rooms.  It'll make game play in the interior much, much, smoother.  Some mods can manage to get away without using them, but you have so many large textures and NPCs and things that you'll need them.

Not surprisingly, Darkfox127 has a video on it.  He also discusses room bounds which can be quite useful but are also a bit more fussy to place. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqzvWVuHh8I

On 4/12/2018 at 1:13 AM, Sladen2019 said:

I tried a few times. All times, Vex did nothing but stand there, untill it was time to leave. I used console and setstages to bypass  the Vex, Tonilia, Brynjolf parts. The cause of the problem could be an incompatibility with Immersive Citizens. There is an option in the Immersive Citizens MCM to turn off IC control for Thieves Guild members but I did not try it.

I will try it in the near future.

What were the IDs and commands you used? It kept telling me the stages don't exit for Amelie's Past. (having same issue you had)

4 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

@Delzaron

Bit of advice on your interiors, use some occlusion planes inside walls and in between rooms.  It'll make game play in the interior much, much, smoother.  Some mods can manage to get away without using them, but you have so many large textures and NPCs and things that you'll need them.

Not surprisingly, Darkfox127 has a video on it.  He also discusses room bounds which can be quite useful but are also a bit more fussy to place. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqzvWVuHh8I

I'll check that, thanks.

Next update will come soon, I hope.

3 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

What were the IDs and commands you used? It kept telling me the stages don't exit for Amelie's Past. (having same issue you had)

in the skyrim console command list.

I made some changes on these triggers, to make them more easy to execute. It will be in the next version.

Hey, not sure why but I've never been able to get your mod working. I always CTD on attempting to start a new game with NMM in my load order.

https://modwat.ch/u/cweez/plugins

That's got my load and plugin order from MO. There's nothing obvious in there that I could see conflicting with it, and I would have thought that most of the mods I'm running would be pretty standard with other users on here, so they would also have reported issues, so I don't know where I should be looking. Is there anything I can do to to help debug this problem?

5 hours ago, cweez said:

Hey, not sure why but I've never been able to get your mod working. I always CTD on attempting to start a new game with NMM in my load order.

That's got my load and plugin order from MO. There's nothing obvious in there that I could see conflicting with it, and I would have thought that most of the mods I'm running would be pretty standard with other users on here, so they would also have reported issues, so I don't know where I should be looking. Is there anything I can do to to help debug this problem?

Try to disable Captured dreams. If it's that, I'll move the Mansion...

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.4.2018 at 5:09 PM, cweez said:

Disabling single mods one at a time will only get you so far. Much better approach is to disable multiple mods to find the culprit faster. Split your original load order into two (working) parts and check which one crashes you in combination with this esp. Continue to narrow it down from there.

2 hours ago, Disarm said:

pls dont forget animation file at 0.5 update

and which hair file do i need 

gl on works 

It's inside, I checked.

38 minutes ago, Wrackocar said:

Anything new on Vex she just stands there? Thank you. Very good mod tho

I changed the trigger scripts. Now it should work. Vex and Tonilia moves depending on day hours in game (around 12 for Vex, midnight for Tonilia).

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

It's inside, I checked.

I changed the trigger scripts. Now it should work. Vex and Tonilia moves depending on day hours in game (around 12 for Vex, midnight for Tonilia).

Now it saids ... Vex is not here... I need to wait her, but she s standing right in front of me :smile: