39 minutes ago, ExampleJohn said:

So I go to an Inn to start the quest. I then go to the Night Mistress mansion. Talk to some people and get Hired (Apprentice). Head to Falkreath and dump all the posters with the billposter over there. I go back to the mansion introduce the girl outside to Axia and then...  nothing.

I ask Amelie to trigger an event; nothing happens. I try talking with the clients in the main hall; most decline. The few that do accept my services trigger a quest that's immediately completed (but doesn't show up in my quest log as either an active or completed quest). The pop up that shows up when you walk into the main hall does absolutely nothing.

Carmen and Axia will talk during a scene.

In the hall, each 2 minutes, you'll get the option to start the quest.

2 hours ago, johnwnorton said:

i have the same progress in the mod as ExampleJohn and/or for me:

Carmen and Axia don´t talk in the Hall every 2 minutes - i checked it, nothing like that happens :::::::::::::::(

any advice?

Strange... I have no problem with that scene.

I redone the manor (i motly reduce the dimensions, so the manor seems more little, and fully occupied).

oh, i think i need to de-install the mod cuz i´m playing it on SE, so maybe thats why i have troubles with this quest, sadface :frown:

tried it again, i talked to everyone of the guests, no dialogue options. i talked also several times to the npc at the bar and to the "owner" of the mansion - nothing helped to trigger anything. (I mean, when i walk to the guests it appear a message window to accept (talk to a strange person,..) or to say "im to busy right now". then i walked to all the guests, nothing.) A Quest appears but its finished immediatly...

looked so promising - but again, maybe not compatible for SE

12 hours ago, johnwnorton said:

oh, i think i need to de-install the mod cuz i´m playing it on SE, so maybe thats why i have troubles with this quest, sadface :frown:

tried it again, i talked to everyone of the guests, no dialogue options. i talked also several times to the npc at the bar and to the "owner" of the mansion - nothing helped to trigger anything. (I mean, when i walk to the guests it appear a message window to accept (talk to a strange person,..) or to say "im to busy right now". then i walked to all the guests, nothing.) A Quest appears but its finished immediatly...

looked so promising - but again, maybe not compatible for SE

Did you launched the mod by talking to an inn keeper ?

Not compatible with SE, of course.

I'm stuill working on the mod :

- I'll keept the vampiric manor, but I reduced it.

- Some quests reworked to avoid aliases conflicts.

- improvements on characters looks.

Hi

Developping the mod, I realize the NPCs doesn't have musch stories... so, what could they done ? Does some of them are useless.

On final count, we have :

- Lalum : Axia's daughter in law, she's a dancer.

- Alfa Merilis : a girl from Dawnstar. Her mother is a vanilla NPC, who live in Dawnstar.

- Iolia Rothanim : Axia's "niece". She's a young whore.

- Asilia Rothanlim : Iolia's cousin. They're close, but she's very prude.

- Carmen : an experienced whore.

- Caede : a forworn girl

- Amélie : bodyguard ans secretary

- the 3 vampires kids.

- Kahedec gra Limai : an orc noble girl. She'll have a relation with Iolia.

In the mod mod main quest, I explore Amelie and Axia past. What I could see :

- Carmen and the werewold (the witcher !)

- Alfa and her mother, not very happy to see her daughter becoming a whore

- Iolia and Asilia past

- Kahedec past

- Lalum inquiry about her parents.

Here's the definite look of Axia. I suceed to make purple hair...

The actor events are bugging (the whore freeze...) and I don't know why. Axia AI seems also to have some problems during the anmm2_begin quest.

I need also to prepare the courtesan mission.

I'll study Maria eden functionnement, and make an adaptation based on it for the whores in manor.

20180228174318_1.jpg

This might not be much, but I wonder if I could offer my service to the quality of the mod by checking your writing in the dialouges, if there is a possibility to do that in MS word or something like this (not via TES5edit or something). If you have all the lines in some sort of txt file, I gladly look for grammar errors and the like.

It's not much to offer, but I feel that even a little help is better than nothing.

13 minutes ago, Swiftstep said:

This might not be much, but I wonder if I could offer my service to the quality of the mod by checking your writing in the dialouges, if there is a possibility to do that in MS word or something like this (not via TES5edit or something). If you have all the lines in some sort of txt file, I gladly look for grammar errors and the like.

It's not much to offer, but I feel that even a little help is better than nothing.

You can contact me on my personnal message box, too.

I know, the dialogues need some polishing, but debug and finishing the mod content are my priorities.

On 2/24/2018 at 5:22 PM, ExampleJohn said:

So I go to an Inn to start the quest. I then go to the Night Mistress mansion. Talk to some people and get Hired (Apprentice). Head to Falkreath and dump all the posters with the billposter over there. I go back to the mansion introduce the girl outside to Axia and then...  nothing.

I ask Amelie to trigger an event; nothing happens. I try talking with the clients in the main hall; most decline. The few that do accept my services trigger a quest that's immediately completed (but doesn't show up in my quest log as either an active or completed quest). The pop up that shows up when you walk into the main hall does absolutely nothing.

I now run the 0.3 version of your mod from Patreon. Don't know if you did anything in the new release to mitigate the above mentioned issue but it still persists. And the more I tinker with it the more I get the feeling that the script that runs this radiant quest is overly complicated.

You got the popup whenever you enter the lobby asking you if you want to get a job, there is talking to the clients yourself and then there is asking Amelie for a quest. The popup I'm not sure it does anything. Talking yourself with the clients doesn't do a thing if you don't talk to amilie first. And talking to Amilie for a quest works only once. After that whenever you use her the quest that pops up is always completed. It does seem to pick one of the guests as a client but when you ask the client if he or she needs your services, they accept but again you get a quest completed message for "A client is looking for you". After that you get turned down by the client whenever you talk to them.  It's almost as if the game doesn't properly threat this thing as a Radiant Quest (because it keeps saying quest complete whenever you trigger a new event).

2 hours ago, ExampleJohn said:

I now run the 0.3 version of your mod from Patreon. Don't know if you did anything in the new release to mitigate the above mentioned issue but it still persists. And the more I tinker with it the more I get the feeling that the script that runs this radiant quest is overly complicated.

You got the popup whenever you enter the lobby asking you if you want to get a job, there is talking to the clients yourself and then there is asking Amelie for a quest. The popup I'm not sure it does anything. Talking yourself with the clients doesn't do a thing if you don't talk to amilie first. And talking to Amilie for a quest works only once. After that whenever you use her the quest that pops up is always completed. It does seem to pick one of the guests as a client but when you ask the client if he or she needs your services, they accept but again you get a quest completed message for "A client is looking for you". After that you get turned down by the client whenever you talk to them.  It's almost as if the game doesn't properly threat this thing as a Radiant Quest (because it keeps saying quest complete whenever you trigger a new event).

Carmen have a dialogue, with correct conditions (anmm_carmen, and anmm2_begin 20, the script lead to stage 30)

Amélie and Axia have dialogues for launch dialogues quests.

Clients radiant quests are difficult to launch, it's intended. The forsworn girl will accept more.

The first client to ask will accept for sure.

If you have this radiant quest launched, and talk to amelie, it will abort it a launch a new iteration...

so i ownloaded the game ,went to see the bartender in a inn and started the quest there then got the associate post in the mansion,my frst assignment is to give posters to all the inns in skyrim and recruit a bill poster as optional.i gave the poster to all skyrim inns and even in solstheim inns yet no progressions in quest.also i dont how to hire a bill poster. and no diaglouge is showing up with my followers or the npc's you told me in the description.

3 hours ago, Azrael0904 said:

Okay, i'm running V0.3 and played until i have to recruit 3 more whores. I've found 1 NPC (Sheepjumper) and recruit two of my companions. I've tagged them as whore, they joined as apprentice, but the quest don't continued. Alexia have no new dialoge options.. 

You must recruit 2 whores, tagged as whores specificaly. Apprentices doesn't count.

One last question for today, i swear :-) !

My other whores stopped the work, no more animations triggered. My toon can work without problems, quests start as intended.. but all other whores

just hang around and clean the ground or so ... ;/

Before i get the next quest to search the guy for the dwemer press it works..

1 hour ago, Azrael0904 said:

One last question for today, i swear :-) !

My other whores stopped the work, no more animations triggered. My toon can work without problems, quests start as intended.. but all other whores

just hang around and clean the ground or so ... ;/

Before i get the next quest to search the guy for the dwemer press it works..

The actorevents stoped ? I guess it's not working fully... leave the cell and come back after a time. You can also save/load the game.

Just an idea I've had you could find useful. It would be nice if before joining the establishment the PC needed to do some kind of training (and maybe some daily training after joining as well, until the PC reaches some kind of status in the organization). Deepthroating skills come to mind, since pretty much no ordinary girl should be able to do it properly. Some anal training would be logical as well.

44 minutes ago, Pupkin said:

Just an idea I've had you could find useful. It would be nice if before joining the establishment the PC needed to do some kind of training (and maybe some daily training after joining as well, until the PC reaches some kind of status in the organization). Deepthroating skills come to mind, since pretty much no ordinary girl should be able to do it properly. Some anal training would be logical as well.

I like that :smile:

And it's not only sexual/physical skills, that come to my mind but also the other arts that distinguish a courtesan from a street whore ...

But basics first: yes! Good idea!

On 19/03/2018 at 12:22 PM, qwertrty2345 said:

no dialouge are appearing with followers and i cant find the two girls in morthal. and how to recruit a bill poster

Strange.

The bill poster is in falkreath inn : his name is Rune.

Morthal ? What are you doing in that village ? there is a NPCs for hire, that's all...

I use UFF for my followers, and I don't have any problems. When you got the associate faction, you're able to recruit... followers included.

Here's a follower hired, and at work (actor events works for them too ! Yes, I use the excellent face Yui's followers)

On 18/03/2018 at 1:51 PM, Pupkin said:

I'll think about that.

The major difference between courtesans and common whore are their education : courtesan are well educated, and can interact in high born/rich merchants circles.

20180304132507_1.jpg

20180310110249_1.jpg

I'm having some technical issues with the mod. The .3 beta download doesn't appear to have any dance animations as none play even though I have installed all of the mod's files and ran FNIS which doesn't even detect the esp for the mod. And it doesn't appear to be an fnis issue.

Also, the workers just stand around in the brothel and many floating markers (along with the entrance door to the brothel, I've been using coc to get in and out) are missing (such as in the important client quest).

And can you only take one photo per npc (the dialouge option appears once per npc it seems)?

Are there any mod incompatibilities or file downloads that fix these issues?

Other than that, great mod and I'm loving it so far! Keep up the awesome work!