I think i used the wrong verb, english is (obviously) not my first language. There are a couple of areas where the light goes off depending on where you are looking. One in the room in front of axia? the madame's room, the wall is darkened if you are just in front of the door but if you move your view 45-90º or so the light kicks in. In the bar area as well, there are like 4 big "tiles" forming the floor doing exactly the same. 

I'm using radiant prostitution at the same time, maybe is that conflicting?. If you don't get the message "a maid is looking for a job" for a while when you enter inns with whores working there, Radiant has a reset option because sometimes NPC action is stuck. Also Radiant events are not one at a time right? If you set the mod to about 30 seconds checks with a 100% success there are usually two scenes going on "at the same time". You need more clients though, since you can only service one client once and then you have to wait/sleep to repeat, but with a few whores and a mod like populated towns, Skyrim inns became a non stop bacchanal.

I started again and the dancer serviced a couple of clients and then she stopped. Carmen is just there in the middle of the bar admiring the beautiful ceiling. 

Right now if I directly ask a client if they want a service, they usually are not in the mood. If they say yes you have to ask again. A bit weird, do you want a service? yes; do you want a service? yes. I suppose it's because they are quests and the first question starts them, but it looks a bit silly now, maybe you could change the dialogue, the first one "do you invite me to a drink?" or something like that, and the affirmative answer I don't know, maybe something like "yeah, come here and sit on my lap lass". 

I'm using "SL Privacy normal" as well but it seems it's not kicking in because the scene directly start at the spot if they are npcs or where you move if it's your character, instead of moving the scene to a bed. With the problem quest if you agree to service them SLprivacy is working though.

If you tell them you are going to look for someone (dancer or Carmen) you most of the time just can't ask them, they have not the dialogue; Axia and the waitress have the dialogue though, but they always answer my character to fuck off, damn frigids, they are not fun.

And maybe there is something wrong with how you randomly select clients, that or the female vampire is always super-horny and drunk in my gameplays, because most of the time your mod is selecting her. Maybe do you need a full crew for everything working smoothlier? 

4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Hum...

Meshes or textures... lot of textures imply lot of memory to load the cell.

Try to install a load optimization (SKSE pluggin). Maybe it will work.

If not, you'll need to replace the NPCs outfits by vanilla ones, and load and retry...

Alternatively you can also:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/

You can "downgrade" textures and see if that works. Select/create the directory in the program and then copy there the textures you want to be optimized and then check :

-If no mask in image, compress to Dxt1c

-delete unnecesary files

-mipmaps (make if not mipmaps)

-resize down if>x (start with 4096 or 2048 if your card is old, and if that doesn't work keep going down... though 1024 and 516 are not going to be really beautiful)

Trying this out for the first time since .1 beta... still having the same problem I had then.  I start one of the "Mansion's Problem..." quests, send a protitute to the drunken client... and they just stand there looking at each other.  Nothing else triggers, no sex occurs, they have nothing new to say, and the quest never proceeds in any way.

3 hours ago, snarfies said:

Trying this out for the first time since .1 beta... still having the same problem I had then.  I start one of the "Mansion's Problem..." quests, send a protitute to the drunken client... and they just stand there looking at each other.  Nothing else triggers, no sex occurs, they have nothing new to say, and the quest never proceeds in any way.

Same here, after saving and loading or disabling/enabling one npc i think the scene was triggered though.

I'm wondering if radiant prostitution/gigolo and this mod are incompatible because radiant prostitution is also not working as it should, a couple of scenes and then nothing.

6 hours ago, alfgui said:

I think i used the wrong verb, english is (obviously) not my first language. There are a couple of areas where the light goes off depending on where you are looking. One in the room in front of axia? the madame's room, the wall is darkened if you are just in front of the door but if you move your view 45-90º or so the light kicks in. In the bar area as well, there are like 4 big "tiles" forming the floor doing exactly the same. 

I'm using radiant prostitution at the same time, maybe is that conflicting?. If you don't get the message "a maid is looking for a job" for a while when you enter inns with whores working there, Radiant has a reset option because sometimes NPC action is stuck. Also Radiant events are not one at a time right? If you set the mod to about 30 seconds checks with a 100% success there are usually two scenes going on "at the same time". You need more clients though, since you can only service one client once and then you have to wait/sleep to repeat, but with a few whores and a mod like populated towns, Skyrim inns became a non stop bacchanal.

I started again and the dancer serviced a couple of clients and then she stopped. Carmen is just there in the middle of the bar admiring the beautiful ceiling. 

Right now if I directly ask a client if they want a service, they usually are not in the mood. If they say yes you have to ask again. A bit weird, do you want a service? yes; do you want a service? yes. I suppose it's because they are quests and the first question starts them, but it looks a bit silly now, maybe you could change the dialogue, the first one "do you invite me to a drink?" or something like that, and the affirmative answer I don't know, maybe something like "yeah, come here and sit on my lap lass". 

I'm using "SL Privacy normal" as well but it seems it's not kicking in because the scene directly start at the spot if they are npcs or where you move if it's your character, instead of moving the scene to a bed. With the problem quest if you agree to service them SLprivacy is working though.

If you tell them you are going to look for someone (dancer or Carmen) you most of the time just can't ask them, they have not the dialogue; Axia and the waitress have the dialogue though, but they always answer my character to fuck off, damn frigids, they are not fun.

And maybe there is something wrong with how you randomly select clients, that or the female vampire is always super-horny and drunk in my gameplays, because most of the time your mod is selecting her. Maybe do you need a full crew for everything working smoothlier? 

About lights : screenshots please. And please understand I don't use enb.

A maid is looking for job is maybe because the Mansion event detected a NPC who match with Maid conditions in NMM, and trigger the scene... but for that the NPC need the rank 5 in NMM employee faction.

Yes, NPCs can be stuck, actors event are not very reliable... but it"s the only commod way to add activity in places. NMM uses 5 actor events.

It's what I said : actor events are not reliable. Hire more whores can fit the problem. For example, Hiring Iolia and her friends reset my whore actor event.

Don't tell me how it's work, I have no idea... but it worked... for a time.

It's why the Mansion event quest is here : adding activity even if actor events become stucked.

I note your remark about the hooking dialogues : yes, it's a bit obvious... I should change that.

SL privacy ? I don't know...  but a brothel is a public place... so it could make problems.

Yes, Vampire are horny... forsworns too... (the script is based on a random selection by detecting a NPC, not picking it in a list... so the result can be strange...).

Axia, frigid ? Finish the aNMM2_begin quest, you'll get more dialogues... including "skill tests" with your whores collegues.

49 minutes ago, alfgui said:

Same here, after saving and loading or disabling/enabling one npc i think the scene was triggered though.

I'm wondering if radiant prostitution/gigolo and this mod are incompatible because radiant prostitution is also not working as it should, a couple of scenes and then nothing.

Maybe... actor event conflicts ?

But it should't : radiant prostitution use a specific keyword, I use a specific faction....

20180524153934_1.jpg

20180524154839_1.jpg

20180524154845_1.jpg

20180524154923_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

It's what I said : actor events are not reliable. Hire more whores can fit the problem. For example, Hiring Iolia and her friends reset my whore actor event.

Don't tell me how it's work, I have no idea... but it worked... for a time.

It's why the Mansion event quest is here : adding activity even if actor events become stucked.

I don't quite understand.  Do you mean the dialogue options that start a new "Mansion's Problems..." quest?

Do I need to do a certain amount of them in order to proceed?  Because all I've done so far is hire the first prostitute... Carmen, I think?  I don't see any obvious way to hire any more of them yet.

7 hours ago, snarfies said:

I don't quite understand.  Do you mean the dialogue options that start a new "Mansion's Problems..." quest?

Do I need to do a certain amount of them in order to proceed?  Because all I've done so far is hire the first prostitute... Carmen, I think?  I don't see any obvious way to hire any more of them yet.

No, not related to the Mansion problem quest.

Carmen is the first. You'll hire more in the quest, and more during the end of the quest... and more after !

You need a certain number of employees to make the Mansions profitable.

The "we have a problem" quest if you choose to ask a whore is broken in my gameplay too. The whore (sssllooowwwly) walks to the clients, and then, once she is close to them you need to disable/enable the client so the dialogue kicks in, but after that they stand there doing nothing. 

Since you are not removing clients from the "pool" of eligible actors after they are serviced nor detected by another quest, actor events detection method not only repeats actors for the same quest, it also chooses the same client for different quests at the same time. Are you really sure that using factions to detect clients for different quests in the same cell is the best option you have? It may work with a lighter load of mods: I recently installed Devious Devices to try SD+ and kyneblessing and my number of scripts has rocketed to 6000+ so maybe that's influencing the reliability of the detection method, though right now i have not fps drop anywhere, and Skyrim is quite stable, i only have frequent CTDs directly loading saves made in big cells, too many animations in FNIS.

SL Privacy by vinfamy, for me it's a must.

Nitpicking:

-First quest: I need you to place posters all over skyrim. No, i'm not going to ask you to place posters in every inn in Skyrim! you are the dragonborn! not the messengerborn! so look for a poster boy, you may find one in Falkreath, here 350 gold so you can hire one. 

-You tell Axia at first that you are not a whore... and then two dialogues later you have two options telling her that you are effectively a whore, too incongruent. Not mentioning that you can in fact start your life in skyrim as a whore if you are using CCAS. You need to give both options of dialogue, to be or not to be ... a whore.

I use the ENB memory and speed hack only, with a heavy load of mods the effect doesn't compensate the drop of FPS. I attached some pics.

mansion light.rar

2 hours ago, alfgui said:

The "we have a problem" quest if you choose to ask a whore is broken in my gameplay too. The whore (sssllooowwwly) walks to the clients, and then, once she is close to them you need to disable/enable the client so the dialogue kicks in, but after that they stand there doing nothing. 

Since you are not removing clients from the "pool" of eligible actors after they are serviced nor detected by another quest, actor events detection method not only repeats actors for the same quest, it also chooses the same client for different quests at the same time. Are you really sure that using factions to detect clients for different quests in the same cell is the best option you have? It may work with a lighter load of mods: I recently installed Devious Devices to try SD+ and kyneblessing and my number of scripts has rocketed to 6000+ so maybe that's influencing the reliability of the detection method, though right now i have not fps drop anywhere, and Skyrim is quite stable, i only have frequent CTDs directly loading saves made in big cells, too many animations in FNIS.

Nitpicking:

-First quest: I need you to place posters all over skyrim. No, i'm not going to ask you to place posters in every inn in Skyrim! you are the dragonborn! not the messengerborn! so look for a poster boy, you may find one in Falkreath, here 350 gold so you can hire one. 

-You tell Axia at first that you are not a whore... and then two dialogues later you have two options telling her that you are effectively a whore, too incongruent. Not mentioning that you can in fact start your life in skyrim as a whore if you are using CCAS. You need to give both options of dialogue, to be or not to be ... a whore.

I use the ENB memory and speed hack only, with a heavy load of mods the effect doesn't compensate the drop of FPS. I attached some pics.

mansion light.rar

I'll investigate the "problem client no sex + whore go slowly (maybe she doesn't want that client...)"

first quest :

- I placed a poster boy in Falkreath ! You just need to find and pay him ! messengerborn, that a nice nickname ! ;)

- Noted. I'll make the change. It's purely cosmetic, you truly decide to join the Mansion as whore in nthe next quest.

I never played skyrim privacy... i should try it.

2 hours ago, alfgui said:

Nitpicking:

mansion light.rar

Hum... I guess the light problem is linked to the lights spots I placed inside the Mansion... I don't know how to solve that problem, except placing more lights, or make them more powerful...

12 hours ago, Delzaron said:

No, not related to the Mansion problem quest.

Carmen is the first. You'll hire more in the quest, and more during the end of the quest... and more after !

You need a certain number of employees to make the Mansions profitable.

Oh, then I have another problem:  I don't know how to proceed at all.  I've introduced Carmen and Axia, and they, too, just stare at each other with arrow over their heads.  There is no indication as to how to proceed, other than Axia asking me to patrol the Mansion, which implies that that's the way to proceed.

12 hours ago, snarfies said:

Oh, then I have another problem:  I don't know how to proceed at all.  I've introduced Carmen and Axia, and they, too, just stare at each other with arrow over their heads.  There is no indication as to how to proceed, other than Axia asking me to patrol the Mansion, which implies that that's the way to proceed.

???

And the scene doens't want to start ?

That's strange, I have no problem with that scene...

Axia and Carmen can't be involved into an actor event in that stage (Carmen doesn't have the employee fction, Axia is a vampire, and no vampire can't be involved by the script)

14 hours ago, snarfies said:

I had that issue before I had to head to work.  Carmen would run to the little room across from the big one Axia was in, and stand there waiting for Axia, but she would never go into the other room so I could " observe their talk " for the quest.   After I came home from work I had to reload the game where I save right inside of the entering the mansion with Carmen.  I believe it was a script delay with Axia not following Carmen into the room across the hall.

I have came across the problem with the " getting a whore for the problem causing customer ", but you can skip that by loading save before first talking to the problem npc and select the second option where your own PC will take care of him.

Currently checking TESEdit and CK for 2 issues I had about an hour ago. 

1 was that after starting the Pictures part of the quest I am having to find a dwemer expert, followed the hints in the quest log and Axia's dialogue but all I get is " Unfortunately, I sold the only one I had "    and nothing after that.  I thought perhaps I had to do that npc's base game quests first so did those and nothing changed.   

2 when I got the pop up saying what to choose of Client, Too busy right now, problem quest, important client     I tried the important client, I got a quest update but ran across the whole mansion looking and no new npc. 

Going to try a save before I even started this mod quest and go through it all again.  Perhaps I won't run into these problems again, here is hoping

Ok, after saving the four girls and adding 3 followers the mansion gets more animated, with weak machines is going to be overkill though with that amount of whores and clients. The lifeless sense of having the same 10 clients doesn't change though.

Sl Privacy is giving problems since the few times it triggers it can send the couple to blocked areas with beds, do you force sexual acts in beds like radiant prostitution do or beds are only there for decoration? 

The third follower girl is bugged in my game, the 3 followers requeriment is fullfilled in the quest but she is not receiving an outfit and the dialogue options are stuck (no more free places), so you do limit number of whores which makes sense. And sorry, but if the whores you add are going to limit the number of followers you can recruit, in my opinion that's a bad move. It's you who decide how many whores you need to make a place profitable, it can be 7 like it can be 2. The female orc guard is cute, i like her, but besides her, Axia and the dancer the rest... too generic. You could get rid of the secretary and use the dancer and hire the player as the first whore and nothing would really change. You could ask the player to bring a couple of followers sooner, while she is looking for the poster boy for example. If the reason of so many npcs is because plot and something bad is going to happen to them then forget what i wrote.

You can ask your follower if she wants to be any of the jobs avalaible, but then you only can recruit them as novices, which is really confusing. The "are you interested in" question which leads to nothing right now is for the possibility of advancing ranks later? Also confusing. Maybe Axia asking to hire three recruits would make everything more clear?

The window popping everytime you pass through the bar is definitely anoyying, remove it or use an object in the barcounter to trigger it if you still want something there if the secretary is not present.

Waitress uniform is invisible, so there are no meshes included? because i think the outfit is in her inventary.

About the poster boy, you could get more creative with the encounter. I hate quests asking the player to do things like go to multiple locations to place a poster, something i bet more players shares with me, so you can play with that fact. First he tells you he is not going to take the job, unless you blowjob him. Then he asks for an incredible amount of money, unless you let him have his way with you for a more reasonable amount of gold... and then after that, he can get bolder and ask you to satisfy the group of poster boys who are going to help him deliver every poster in skyrim... giving the player the option to tell him to cut the crap or acceding and becoming a sexual legend between poster boys lol. 

16 minutes ago, alfgui said:

Ok, after saving the four girls and adding 3 followers the mansion gets more animated, with weak machines is going to be overkill though with that amount of whores and clients. The lifeless sense of having the same 10 clients doesn't change though.

Sl Privacy is giving problems since the few times it triggers it can send the couple to blocked areas with beds, do you force sexual acts in beds like radiant prostitution do or beds are only there for decoration? 

The third follower girl is bugged in my game, the 3 followers requeriment is fullfilled in the quest but she is not receiving an outfit and the dialogue options are stuck (no more free places), so you do limit number of whores which makes sense. And sorry, but if the whores you add are going to limit the number of followers you can recruit, in my opinion that's a bad move. It's you who decide how many whores you need to make a place profitable, it can be 7 like it can be 2. The female orc guard is cute, i like her, but besides her, Axia and the dancer the rest... too generic. You could get rid of the secretary and use the dancer and hire the player as the first whore and nothing would really change. You could ask the player to bring a couple of followers sooner, while she is looking for the poster boy for example. If the reason of so many npcs is because plot and something bad is going to happen to them then forget what i wrote.

You can ask your follower if she wants to be any of the jobs avalaible, but then you only can recruit them as novices, which is really confusing. The "are you interested in" question which leads to nothing right now is for the possibility of advancing ranks later? Also confusing. Maybe Axia asking to hire three recruits would make everything more clear?

The window popping everytime you pass through the bar is definitely anoyying, remove it or use an object in the barcounter to trigger it if you still want something there if the secretary is not present.

Waitress uniform is invisible, so there are no meshes included? because i think the outfit is in her inventary.

About the poster boy, you could get more creative with the encounter. I hate quests asking the player to do things like go to multiple locations to place a poster, something i bet more players shares with me, so you can play with that fact. First he tells you he is not going to take the job, unless you blowjob him. Then he asks for an incredible amount of money, unless you let him have his way with you for a more reasonable amount of gold... and then after that, he can get bolder and ask you to satisfy the group of poster boys who are going to help him deliver every poster in skyrim... giving the player the option to tell him to cut the crap or acceding and becoming a sexual legend between poster boys lol. 

Making the clients change is complex : I 'll need to place a house somewhere, add packages to them, and make them travel... I can't use vanilla NPCs.

Animal Mansion use the trick I used for NMM : the same clients, or copies of skyrim NPCs.

Sxlab privacy is compatile : the girls will use the beds.

You're free to change the NPCs faces... youcan't get rid of the mod story NPCs : you need them for the story.

The 2 whores to hire is just a script : you can hire apprentices, dancers and courtesans when it will be possible.

Followers have complete recruitement options : from apprentice to courtesan, and maid also possible (look pics).

Widow popping is just the simple way to trigger quests. An object or NPC can be also good triggers

TO EVERYBODY : It's a POLL : do you wish to change to radiant quests widow popping ?

Waitress outfit is vanilla (it's the chef one). I don't remember use the generic recruitement script or no, I'll check...

20180310105946_1.jpg

20180310110249_1.jpg

20180524154835_1.jpg

1 hour ago, alfgui said:

The more useless NPC in the Night Mistress Mansion are Caede and Alfa Merilis. Alfa is a maid. Caede is a whore, hired with Iolia.

Sl Privacy doesn't select the closest bed, so it can place a sex act in any of the bed in your cell, for example the big bed where 3 vampires? are sitting, which you can't access until i suppose later in the plot.

I'm using EFF maybe is that conflicting how you handle followers? maybe one at time? because the "are you interested in a job position" is not triggering the recruiting dialogue with the job you first choose. I had 3 followers and it didn't work for the first 2, the last one though after using the "are you interested" option triggered the job dialogue, but after that she is naked and still has the option of asking "are you interested" with the "there is no place" msg popping as well.  

Waitress outfit my bad, i'm using unique bodies for races and i had to patch your esp entry to make the outfit visible.

Think again the pop window please. You place it in the bar, where you have to go through everytime, you may ask a client there if they want a service, initiate the quest and just after that the window pops in forcing you to click again. At first it's confusing, but latter becomes anoyying to have the window pops everytime you go through the bar when you have no intention to doing anything.  

Perhaps instead of the window popping up  in main area you could have it where you talk to the bartender Amélie to trigger a client/radiant quest?

Your NPC's are fine for now, when you get to a point later you could always tweak the looks of them, although people can do that themselves if they have such an issue with them.

Also Waitress uniform works fine in my game, I use UNPCM and it shows for me.  I believe in the past your mods gear was based around cbbe, but with a little file path digging people can change the mesh's out for ones that match their own body mods easily.

Also  @alfgui you are using mods that WILL conflict with mods that alter or add in new npc's, I " highly Advise you " to remove those mods and try this mod without those.    I can confirm right now that AFT works fine with this mod, I am able to recruit multiple npc's/followers and the dialogue shows up just fine.  Do yourself a favor and post your load order.  If you have a lot of mods that alter dialogue that could be your issue.

11 minutes ago, alfgui said:

Sl Privacy doesn't select the closest bed, so it can place a sex act in any of the bed in your cell, for example the big bed where 3 vampires? are sitting, which you can't access until i suppose later in the plot.

I'm using EFF maybe is that conflicting how you handle followers? maybe one at time? because the "are you interested in a job position" is not triggering the recruiting dialogue with the job you first choose. I had 3 followers and it didn't work for the first 2, the last one though after using the "are you interested" option triggered the job dialogue, but after that she is naked and still has the option of asking "are you interested" with the "there is no place" msg popping as well.  

Waitress outfit my bad, i'm using unique bodies for races and i had to patch your esp entry to make the outfit visible.

Think again the pop window please. You place it in the bar, where you have to go through everytime, you may ask a client there if they want a service, initiate the quest and just after that the window pops in forcing you to click again. At first it's confusing, but latter becomes anoyying to have the window pops everytime you go through the bar when you have no intention to doing anything.  

I use EFF. No problems.

The Mansion have lot of beds... should be safe enough.

I'll think about the popup.

Amelie and Axia have the dialogues fro trigger the rep quests (clients and stuff like that)

9 minutes ago, Nickolos1818 said:

Perhaps instead of the window popping up  in main area you could have it where you talk to the bartender Amélie to trigger a client/radiant quest?

Your NPC's are fine for now, when you get to a point later you could always tweak the looks of them, although people can do that themselves if they have such an issue with them.

Also Waitress uniform works fine in my game, I use UNPCM and it shows for me.  I believe in the past your mods gear was based around cbbe, but with a little file path digging people can change the mesh's out for ones that match their own body mods easily.

Also  @alfgui you are using mods that WILL conflict with mods that alter or add in new npc's, I " highly Advise you " to remove those mods and try this mod without those.    I can confirm right now that AFT works fine with this mod, I am able to recruit multiple npc's/followers and the dialogue shows up just fine.  Do yourself a favor and post your load order.  If you have a lot of mods that alter dialogue that could be your issue.

Amelie and Axia. In other brothels, one whore, set as the Madam, also have the dialogues for that.

I made my npcs first by suing character extending, and after by using RaceMenu. Axia, for example, is a pure racemenu result.

For her, I wanted something else than the usual chick or japanese girl.

I wished to create a women between Maya from dragonquest, and a Iolian woman from D&D (face tatoos).

image.png

4 minutes ago, alfgui said:

After dismissing everyone and going just with 1 follower i'm still having the "are you interested" question leading to nil. I only can recruit her as apprentice.

Because that's not the good dialogue. Tag her as potential employee first.

In fact, the line you got was a old stuff, deleted, but maybe a trace rest in the dialogues...

1 minute ago, Nickolos1818 said:

What is your PC's rank in NMM?

I'm Level 1. I can't play, I spend all my time in testing and coding.

You can choose to start as apprentice (rank 0), whore (rank 1), courtesan (lever > 40, rank 4) or staff (rank 5)

8 minutes ago, Nickolos1818 said:

EFF is the best follower mod, way superior to the older and buggier AFT, and Delzaron doesn't edit any dialogue nor edit any npc.

4 minutes ago, alfgui said:

EFF is the best follower mod, way superior to the older and buggier AFT, and Delzaron doesn't edit any dialogue nor edit any npc.

AFT works too. I used it before dicovering EFF.

NMM doesn't edit any follower dialogues.

The recruitment is NMM specific dialogues, located in aNMM quest.

The conflicts will be in package,sbecauses followers recruited as whores receives new packages : followers will stay in the Mansion if you don't want she follow you.

It was an Hell... CPU and me had headackes to solve that problem...

This is what happens, I used tab to go back from the "i need you to become an aprrentice" in the 05 pic. After i choose the: "some positions are available? are you still interested?" she answers: sure i am. What is the position, exactly? (a pic i missed) and then nothing happens.

Recruiting sequence.rar

Edit. The first lady in front just photobombed my pics. pics 09 and 10 it's me repeating the same dialogue.

Edit2. I missed the "what is the position..." in the last 09 and 10 pics. My bad.