1 hour ago, Disarm said:

i got a problem with calcelmo quest

quest is talk with calcelmo when i try it he is telling "i had one but i sold...." and quest never complete

and pls tell me which hair mod i need?

None, they are integrated into the mod, for Lalum and Axia.

Other use vanilla hair.

But better to use apachii female and Kheirdos.

For Cacelmo problem, it's because there is a goodby in the first dialogue topic...

setstage it for now, I fix it right away.

So the (Recruit whore for mansions) I have a whore position for you ---> old follower recruitment system

Actually it's only dancer and courtesan tagging which are failing in my gameplay, sorry for the confussion, my bad; low whore, whore and maid tags are working. After i use the tag for dancer or courtesan, and use the "some positions are avalaible" they answer "sure i am. What is the position exactly" but no more dialogue after that happens, while with low whore, whore and maid the dialogue with the respective job assignment kicks in.

The maid answer a typo?: I think you never was a maid before... / I think I never worked as a maid before....

1 hour ago, alfgui said:

So the (Recruit whore for mansions) I have a whore position for you ---> old follower recruitment system

Actually it's only dancer and courtesan tagging which are failing in my gameplay, sorry for the confussion, my bad; low whore, whore and maid tags are working. After i use the tag for dancer or courtesan, and use the "some positions are avalaible" they answer "sure i am. What is the position exactly" but no more dialogue after that happens, while with low whore, whore and maid the dialogue with the respective job assignment kicks in.

The maid answer a typo?: I think you never was a maid before... / I think I never worked as a maid before....

Whore : maybe there are already too many whores (5 max in the NMM Mansion)

Dancer : you need to unlock the dancer recruitement first, by completing the anMM2_dancer quest.

Courtesan : you need to unlock the courtesan recruitement first, by completing the aNMM4_courtesan quest.

People recruit awesome followers as maids... I expected this king of people make other things than cleaning sheets.

-The 3 follower requeriment is still bugged, you can mess the "staff is complete" stage of the quest. You need to hire two whores and then 1 maid (or maybe an apprentice), if you don't do it in this order you break the quest (getting the partially staff msg?), since there is not way to fire or reset tags or complete the quest. Are you planning to only let player to choose tags that are avalaible or change this to a more clear system right? Because right now you don't even know how many whores/maids/dancers jobs are avalaible.

-Trip to Windlem messenger filler. You pay a messenger to do chores, you don't send a whore nor a dragonborn nor your associate. Unless you plan a future sexlab scene, with a dialogue from Axia you can imply she has contacts in the East Empire company if you want to give her some background.

-Trip to Markath... after the "setstage anmm2_book 70" and not reading any dialogue explaining to whom he sold the item so you may "convince" to give it to you... do you really need to go inside the dwemer ruins to recover that artifact? Because i have 0 interest in playing this kind of quests; there are already too many fetch item quests in Skyrim.

8 hours ago, alfgui said:

-The 3 follower requeriment is still bugged, you can mess the "staff is complete" stage of the quest. You need to hire two whores and then 1 maid (or maybe an apprentice), if you don't do it in this order you break the quest (getting the partially staff msg?), since there is not way to fire or reset tags or complete the quest. Are you planning to only let player to choose tags that are avalaible or change this to a more clear system right? Because right now you don't even know how many whores/maids/dancers jobs are avalaible.

-Trip to Windlem messenger filler. You pay a messenger to do chores, you don't send a whore nor a dragonborn nor your associate. Unless you plan a future sexlab scene, with a dialogue from Axia you can imply she has contacts in the East Empire company if you want to give her some background.

-Trip to Markath... after the "setstage anmm2_book 70" and not reading any dialogue explaining to whom he sold the item so you may "convince" to give it to you... do you really need to go inside the dwemer ruins to recover that artifact? Because i have 0 interest in playing this kind of quests; there are already too many fetch item quests in Skyrim.

- don't need to recruit a maid : she's Alfa Merilis, Axia recruit her. Just recruit the 2 whores.

- I'll take your remark in count for Windhelm.

- (spoiler : it's the first time in the mod Sonderbilt interfere with Axia business). Some adventures can be nice, no ? Or I can make something else... like a bargain/corruption quest... maybe it's a way to reuse Anna Mazon...

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

- (spoiler : it's the first time in the mod Sonderbilt interfere with Axia business). Some adventures can be nice, no ? Or I can make something else... like a bargain/corruption quest... maybe it's a way to reuse Anna Mazon...

Some relatively fast adventures like rescuing a few people from bandits yep, sending the player to a dwemer ruin labyrinth full of falmers with a "final mission feeling" and confusing quest marks when the character level of the player is probably very low maybe it's a bit too much. As i said, there are already plenty of vanilla quests, using sexlab you can break the monotony of vanilla skyrim with more "peaceful solutions", the more negotiation, stealth or sex and less whack the merrier.

3 hours ago, Tam said:

Just want to confirm like Fuzzy Fox on page 24 I was having ctd's immediately after starting the game with mod.  Disabling Captured dreams did indeed remove the problem.

Argh... that's mean there is a conflict between CD and NMM : they use a common location. I'll need to move the Mansion, but where ?

CD is an excellent mod, and very played : we should avoid conflict between our works, to let player play almost all the mods they wish.

Just to make things a little more confusing, I play on two different computers; one a fairly powerful PC and one a lower powered laptop. I posted earlier about getting insta CTD with NMM enabled, but I've not been on that machine recently to try some trail and error with what mods cause the CTD. However, on my laptop I've been running both NMM and CD with zero issues.

This is the load that runs both CD and NMM without issues:

https://modwat.ch/u/cweezlaptop/plugins

And this was the one that's crashing (Though it's changed since I last uploaded):

https://modwat.ch/u/cweez/plugins

As I said, I've not had a proper chance to test it yet, but I'm thinking it might actually be one of the graphics mods that's doing it, since that's the main difference between my two loads. Perhaps one of the graphics mods sticks a new tree where the mansion is which is causing the conflicts, or something? No idea if that would actually cause a CTD or anything like that, but that would be my best guess.

For ease, here are the mods that are on the laptop but not the PC:

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
Follow me for Sex
Anub Human
Billyy's SLAL Animations 1.1
SLMasterMike
3jiou

Smoke and Dust Remover

And here are the mods that are on the PC but not the laptop:

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
Unofficial High Resolution Patch
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
Fair Skin Complexion
ApachiiSkyHairFemale
ALSL Body - CBBE BBP TBBP HDT bodyslide presets
HDT Physics Extensions
Naturalistic HDT Jiggle and Collision Set
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
bodyslide MilkCuirass CBBE
HDTSextoys
Captured Dreams
CD V4051 update
Estrus Chaurus
Immersive Patrols
EggFactory
for The Masses
for The Masses Patch
RavenBeakPrison1
Slaverun Reloaded
Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.99
DangerousNight2
Sexlab More Creatures
Beast HDT v0.51
SLAL Billyy Creature
SLAL Billyy Creature2
SLAL Billyy Human
SLAL FunnyBizPack
K4 anims
SlalZnaroksPack3
M2M Animations
SLAL Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) V1.0
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB
Skyrim Subsurface Scattering Patch for ENB
Ruins Clutter Improved
SkyFalls  SkyMills
Ultimate HD Fire Effects
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
Skyrim 2017 Terrain Parallax Textures
Joy of Ships
Immersive Fallen Trees
Unique Flowers and Plants
Unique Flowers and Plants Performance
Dust Effects
Realistic Smoke and Embers
RUGNAROK
Realistic Water Two
Realistic Water Two ENB
Watercolor for ENB and Realistic Water Two
Transparent wave spray Retexture by Pfuscher
Climates of Tamriel-V
Climates of Tamriel - Weather Patch
Vivid Clouds and Fogs
Enhanced Lights and FX
Enhanced Torches and Fire for ELFX
Revenant ENB
Silent Bards - Stop The Singing Permanently

I've noticed that for some reason I have some extra CD files; there's a possibility that I might actually have two separate versions of CD running on the PC. While this might be causing the issue, the game is still running fine with both of those running but not the NMM. Anyway, hope this list helps!

Sorry for the spoiler mess up there, I have no idea how to fix it because I can't find an option to switch from WYSIWYG to standard text, and the editor is a massive pain to drag one spoiler out of the other. But everything's in there at least!

Spoiler
On 5/28/2018 at 8:12 AM, Delzaron said:

Hi everybody

Some people are complaining about the presence of 3 vampiric children in the mod.

Here's a remark :

"I reached the 3 vampire child part, sorry but the implications look really awful,  teenagers, ok, but using children? even with an adult disguise? is this shit not forbidden in loverslab?. I'm going to stop playing your mod here. If you don't give me a satisfactory answer i'm going to report you."

• This is my responde :

The 3 vampires are "teenagers" in apperance, but Axia and them have the same ages : several centuries. They can't be used in sex scenes (protected by factions and keywords : sexlabforbidden faction and keyword), or fighted (they are level 100 invulnerable NPCs).

And they don't receive any clients : they just stay in their rooms. They are totally excluded from actor events and radiant quests.

They are here for a moral question in the mod : you'll need to choose between Axia and Amelie (Axia thinks they are adults, and should participate in they want, Amelie is totally against that) (spoiler : it will have a consequence for the end of the mod).

This quest is a copy of the excellent fallout 3 mod Quo Vagis. You should play that mod too : NMM was made to be a Quo Vagis for Skyrim.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/19305/

(in that mod, you'll talk with three kids who are in fact old women, and have a strong argument with your boss).

If it's truly a problem, I'll change them.

So, what is your position about these NPCs ?

So to that effect: it personally makes me feel squicky (uncomfortable). However Bethesda has a history of bringing up immoral, illegal, or taboo topics such as drugs, murder (but it's a game so it's okay because fantasy empowerment), slavery, domestic abuse, authority coercion, rape and even sex trafficking. It's rarely FRONT AND CENTER but it's a constant backdrop and justification for raider murder. The writers use these topics to walk us through the human condition and pose the question to us: "What if?" What if all the laws, status quo and social reinforcement were stripped away and the reset button is hit on civilization. Other than mutants and maybe aliens, the behavior and circumstances seem to be completely plausible. I could see any and all of these issue and more coming up because they still occur TO THIS DAY. They are innate parts of human group behavior and therefore have some value for discussion.

I don't think you (@Delzaron) would not have gotten the same reaction if this was in a holotape or book found in the world describing this issue post mortem.  I think the problem is that some people are not wanting to be confronted directly with these issues visually or to have to directly take part in the decision. Personally, I see both side's points. These are important social issues to discuss but other people want a power fantasy and not to be troubled with real-world politics. I think a good compromise would be to sideline this more as its own module or as an optional quest chain, all on its own, with a disclaimer about content. That would allow people that wanted to see the content to see it and those that are too uncomfortable can ignore it. If it offends their accomplishmentarian sensibilities, that they downloaded a mod quest that they can't complete, well that's kind of their own damned fault. This is a mod and not even the vanilla skyrim experience. Coming here was optional.

In the end you are the creative voice behind this and it is ultimately your decision (with the caveat of compliance with Loverslab guidelines, but besides that yea).

That's not even open the "can of worms" of interspecies relationships (i.e. Elves and Humans). Was Arwen really a cradle robber or does it only mater that they were both adults in the eyes of their respective races? This story on the news at 10....

p.s. I did realize halfway through this is Skyrim, not Fallout but my advice still stands.

14 hours ago, cweez said:

Just to make things a little more confusing, I play on two different computers; one a fairly powerful PC and one a lower powered laptop. I posted earlier about getting insta CTD with NMM enabled, but I've not been on that machine recently to try some trail and error with what mods cause the CTD. However, on my laptop I've been running both NMM and CD with zero issues.

This is the load that runs both CD and NMM without issues:

https://modwat.ch/u/cweezlaptop/plugins

And this was the one that's crashing (Though it's changed since I last uploaded):

https://modwat.ch/u/cweez/plugins

As I said, I've not had a proper chance to test it yet, but I'm thinking it might actually be one of the graphics mods that's doing it, since that's the main difference between my two loads. Perhaps one of the graphics mods sticks a new tree where the mansion is which is causing the conflicts, or something? No idea if that would actually cause a CTD or anything like that, but that would be my best guess.

For ease, here are the mods that are on the laptop but not the PC:

Reveal hidden contents

I've noticed that for some reason I have some extra CD files; there's a possibility that I might actually have two separate versions of CD running on the PC. While this might be causing the issue, the game is still running fine with both of those running but not the NMM. Anyway, hope this list helps!

5 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:
  Hide contents

So to that effect: it personally makes me feel squicky (uncomfortable). However Bethesda has a history of bringing up immoral, illegal, or taboo topics such as drugs, murder (but it's a game so it's okay because fantasy empowerment), slavery, domestic abuse, authority coercion, rape and even sex trafficking. It's rarely FRONT AND CENTER but it's a constant backdrop and justification for raider murder. The writers use these topics to walk us through the human condition and pose the question to us: "What if?" What if all the laws, status quo and social reinforcement were stripped away and the reset button is hit on civilization. Other than mutants and maybe aliens, the behavior and circumstances seem to be completely plausible. I could see any and all of these issue and more coming up because they still occur TO THIS DAY. They are innate parts of human group behavior and therefore have some value for discussion.

I don't think you (@Delzaron) would not have gotten the same reaction if this was in a holotape or book found in the world describing this issue post mortem.  I think the problem is that some people are not wanting to be confronted directly with these issues visually or to have to directly take part in the decision. Personally, I see both side's points. These are important social issues to discuss but other people want a power fantasy and not to be troubled with real-world politics. I think a good compromise would be to sideline this more as its own module or as an optional quest chain, all on its own, with a disclaimer about content. That would allow people that wanted to see the content to see it and those that are too uncomfortable can ignore it. If it offends their accomplishmentarian sensibilities, that they downloaded a mod quest that they can't complete, well that's kind of their own damned fault. This is a mod and not even the vanilla skyrim experience. Coming here was optional.

In the end you are the creative voice behind this and it is ultimately your decision (with the caveat of compliance with Loverslab guidelines, but besides that yea).

That's not even open the "can of worms" of interspecies relationships (i.e. Elves and Humans). Was Arwen really a cradle robber or does it only mater that they were both adults in the eyes of their respective races? This story on the news at 10....

p.s. I did realize halfway through this is Skyrim, not Fallout but my advice still stands.

So, Captueed reams doesn't cause the CTD if I believe your load orders. That's a good new !

I understand your arguments about the 3 vampiric girls.

Unlike Quo Vagos I didn't exploted the three girls a lot. I could reduce the quest, or send it into the side quests.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

So, Captueed reams doesn't cause the CTD if I believe your load orders. That's a good new !

I understand your arguments about the 3 vampiric girls.

Unlike Quo Vagos I didn't exploted the three girls a lot. I could reduce the quest, or send it into the side quests.

Yeah. Next time I get the chance on my main computer I'll start messing around with some of the graphics mods. Out of interest, do you know if a mod putting a tree where the building goes would cause the CTD? Alternatively, would the game simply use whatever is lower in the load order to determine if the tree or the building is there in the game, for example?

39 minutes ago, cweez said:

Yeah. Next time I get the chance on my main computer I'll start messing around with some of the graphics mods. Out of interest, do you know if a mod putting a tree where the building goes would cause the CTD? Alternatively, would the game simply use whatever is lower in the load order to determine if the tree or the building is there in the game, for example?

Usually, threes don't trigger a CTD. Heavy navmeshes conflicts do.

I'll install CD, and see by myself if I can trigger the problem or not (i didn't play CD since a long time!)

About the vampiric girls :

I made a change : now they are vampiric women (dimensions, voice, faces).

I changed also the dialogues in the related quests (aNMM3_Vampire and Truth and Dare).

You'll find the changes in the file available for download : the admins replaced the old esp by the new one.

In next update, I'll add the new faces (meshes + textures).

Looks great and can't wait for it to be done, especially since a quo vagis is probably not coming out for FO4.  One thing I might suggest for the posters, a quick run in GIMP or PShop so that they look more like colored etchings or paintings, which of course, would be more immersive.   Might take a tab at kicking thew rust off my photo editing skills to provide examples.  Anyways, good luck and I will be following!