So, I decided to try this out and the hiring quest seems to break on a fresh install of the 0.4 beta from here.  I have a female character hired as an apprentice, get my outfit from Amelie, and get told to talk to Lalum, but she doesn't see to be in the mansion anywhere.

So, anything I've done wrong, do I need to wait for here to spawn in later, or her ref ID to move her in or something?

Edit:

Ok, and after I redid FNIS and restarted the game she showed up.

6 hours ago, souldead341 said:

So, I decided to try this out and the hiring quest seems to break on a fresh install of the 0.4 beta from here.  I have a female character hired as an apprentice, get my outfit from Amelie, and get told to talk to Lalum, but she doesn't see to be in the mansion anywhere.

So, anything I've done wrong, do I need to wait for here to spawn in later, or her ref ID to move her in or something?

Edit:

Ok, and after I redid FNIS and restarted the game she showed up.

Lalum is the blond hair dancer. She's usually in the hall.

NMM - Lalum.jpg

4 hours ago, Wrackocar said:

Nop nothing happens 

Look can you just give me the quest id i cant seem to find it on my own Ty

aNMM3_Amelie.

Here's the trigger code :

Event OnTriggerEnter(ObjectReference akActionRef)
    If (akActionRef == PlayerREF && aNMM3_Amelie.getstage() == 90)
        If ToniliaRef.IsInLocation(aNMM_RiftenNorthLocation)    
            VelekREF.moveto(ToniliaREF)
            ToniliaSex()
            Debug.MessageBox("The chromatogron zoom capacity is very useful... show me your appartement, Tonilia!")
            aNMM3_Amelie.setstage(100)
        ElseIf (gameHour.getvalue() >= 0 && gamehour.getvalue() <= 4)
            ToniliaSex()
            Debug.MessageBox("The chromatogron zoom capacity is very useful... show me your appartement, Tonilia!")
        Else
            Debug.messagebox("Tonilia is not here... I need to wait her")
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

Function ToniliaSex()
    actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]   ;its an 2 actor anim
    sexActors[0] = ToniliaREF
    sexActors[1] = VelekREF
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "blowjob")
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_AFS", "AFS")   ;this is for hooks.
    SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
EndFunction

You see, if the game hour conditions are not good (tonilia have a script which force her to go inside the trigger), it will check if Tonilia is inside. If not, nothing happen.

Vex trigger is mostly the same...

On 15.05.2018 at 12:37 AM, Delzaron said:

aNMM3_Amelie.

Here's the trigger code :

Event OnTriggerEnter(ObjectReference akActionRef)
    If (akActionRef == PlayerREF && aNMM3_Amelie.getstage() == 90)
        If ToniliaRef.IsInLocation(aNMM_RiftenNorthLocation)    
            ToniliaSex()
        ElseIf (gameHour.getvalue() >= 0 && gamehour.getvalue() <= 4)
            ToniliaSex()
        Else
            Debug.messagebox("Tonilia is not here... I need to wait her")
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

Function ToniliaSex()
    actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]   ;its an 2 actor anim
    sexActors[0] = ToniliaREF
    sexActors[1] = VelekREF
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "blowjob")
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_AFS", "AFS")   ;this is for hooks.
    SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
EndFunction

You see, if the game hour conditions are not good (tonilia have a script which force her to go inside the trigger), it will check if Tonilia is inside. If not, nothing happen.

Vex trigger is mostly the same...

Is it ok? AFS stands for A Forsworn Story...

Still w8ing for pre-final release of your brothel mod ;)

hi, great mod, really love it! Thank you very much. 

I realise that all the NPCs just stand or sit there but do not interact with each other (but they will interact with the PC), is this part to be developed? or is my mods overwrite something by mistake?

What extra log or information could I provide?

I got a nice idea about the mod next update...

There are now aorund 150 girls to photoshoot... maybe a "Pokémon catch them all!" quest could be welcome. For example, each x girls you suceed to photoshoot, you'll get a message, and a trophy (a pic about a girl from a mod or from somebody here... a new spell, a new object, etc...). And I'll integrate it in the Mansions income, as 10*number of pics* issues published (number of pic /4).

Could be nice, no ?

Wit the last brothel, the mod can absorb now like 20 followers... elf prince will be happy, i guess.

Hi, I recently installed this mod but have not been able to play it cause I always get ctd whenever I try to enter the night mistress mansion for the start quest, are there any mod conflicts I should know about? 

Any help is appreciated, thanks! 

On 21/05/2018 at 2:04 PM, Myth121 said:

Hi, I recently installed this mod but have not been able to play it cause I always get ctd whenever I try to enter the night mistress mansion for the start quest, are there any mod conflicts I should know about? 

Any help is appreciated, thanks! 

Hum...

Just inside the Manor ?

I don't know... do you have some mods which modify vampire style manor stuff ?

Or myabe you have a problem with the mod meshes and textures, or you' can't support to lot of disabled actors/objects...

Remember the Pokémon stuff ? There are like 150 textures inside the Manor, disabled... it consume some memory.

In the 0.4bis the hair texture paths in the nifs of your facegendata folder are still their former path ones, so if you don't have appachi or sghairs mods installed (like me) hairs are colourless, since those nifs override everything.

A hint in game about where to find a bill poster would be nice... "you may find someone in some inn" or something like that, since it's just the trigger for spawning clients and start the proper mod, right? 

After reading a post here about finding one in Falkreath, which is only obvious once you actually find him, i found that almost every client is female, random?. If i remove all female clients in the esp will i break something? It's not only that i'm not into lesbian acts... there are not many lesbian animations and they are not really good.

25 minutes ago, alfgui said:

A hint in game about where to find a bill poster would be nice... "you may find someone in some inn" or something like that, since it's just the trigger for spawning clients and start the proper mod, right? 

After reading a post here about finding one in Falkreath, which is only obvious once you actually find him, i found that almost every client is female, random?. If i remove all female clients in the esp will i break something? It's not only that i'm not into lesbian acts... there are not many lesbian animations and they are not really good.

Player can choose her clients.

Yes, you have female and male clients. But all the whores are female.

There is a event quest + several actorevents to make the brothels active.

Yep, I can choose my clients (between 5 males and 5 females?), but female clients are going to solicit whores right?, and since you only added female whores, so no gladiator hunks for the bored middle-aged wealthy woman in skyrim in their own reserved place inside the building, female on female action is to be expected. In my first post I didn't explain myself well, my bad; lesbian acts are a turn off for me, even the mere thought, and if on top of that you add that sexlab animations between females are (for my taste) too akward and ugly, that's an even bigger nope for me. Also, aesthetically, common female clients in brothels? It's not that i'm an expert in the theme, but they look too akward as well.

Anyway i checked your esp and you don't use leveled npc lists to place random clients, so if i delete some female client with generic names like merchant or cultist i will get ctds, won't I? I suppose i will have to live with it.

39 minutes ago, alfgui said:

Yep, I can choose my clients (between 5 males and 5 females?), but female clients are going to solicit whores right?, and since you only added female whores, so no gladiator hunks for the bored middle-aged wealthy woman in skyrim in their own reserved place inside the building, female on female action is to be expected. In my first post I didn't explain myself well, my bad; lesbian acts are a turn off for me, even the mere thought, and if on top of that you add that sexlab animations between females are (for my taste) too akward and ugly, that's an even bigger nope for me. Also, aesthetically, common female clients in brothels? It's not that i'm an expert in the theme, but they look too akward as well.

Anyway i checked your esp and you don't use leveled npc lists to place random clients, so if i delete some female client with generic names like merchant or cultist i will get ctds, won't I? I suppose i will have to live with it.

A simply thing is to turn all the female clients into Male ones.

It will have no consequences on the game : these cliants are just radiant NPCs, not involved into quests.

Go in CK, open a client actor (they're tagged by sex or/and profession). If the sex is female, change it into male. Smarter, you can make the actor copy a face of an existant actor.

For example, the vampire client is like Serana. Search in the template actors, and find Harkon : the all the vampire clients will be now male, with Harkon face.

21 minutes ago, alfgui said:

If they are not involved in quests i will go with markfordelete/disable and replace them with some random npcs on my own. Thanks for your time and  answers. 

Be sure your NPCs have the same factions ! The scripts recognize the clients by thier factions.

Too late, after removing some female clients, sometimes the quest marker (i'm not sure which quest, problem or service a client) points a chair breaking the quest. I played just after saving the four girls in the mine close to Riverwood, here some random thoughts and observations:

-How quests are handled are a bit weird with that choosing your mission window popping everytime you go to the bar, kind of confussing at first. 

-The prostitution part right now quickly becomes a chore, especially since the NPC&NPC action is almost non existent and everything seems to be initiated by your character interaction. Don't know if this will change after proggresing the main quest though.

-A synergy with radiant prostitution while your mod is providing different types of clients who may go to a mansion in the middle of the road (eg. a merchant caravan from the Empire, a band of orc mercenaries, different road travellers like farmers, miners, etc) would give a lot of "life" to the mod if you could manage to change the clients every day. Also using radiant prostitution may provide for everyone sexual tastes, since you can adjust gender interactions, though you will need to add the possibility of recruiting male prostitutes as well.

-In some parts of the mansion, the light is flickering.

-With so many wonderful female follower mods and replacers out there (I combine the bijin and the ordinary woman), some npcs like Carmen seem a bit redundant and out of place, in fact the idea of using female followers is what attracted me the most, I have dozens merged into a couple of esps.

-Would not be better a cell with a bigger bar area and rooms with a single bed for the common clients, maybe a room or two with multiple beds to simulate an inn like you already created as well, other cell for more fancy clients and main characters quarters and another one for the worker quarters? So apprentices and whores work in the first cell, and courtesans in the second cell?

-A male dragonborn receiving requests from female npcs in Skyrim would be a nice addition, just saying. 

1 hour ago, alfgui said:

Too late, after removing some female clients, sometimes the quest marker (i'm not sure which quest, problem or service a client) points a chair breaking the quest. I played just after saving the four girls in the mine close to Riverwood, here some random thoughts and observations:

-How quests are handled are a bit weird with that choosing your mission window popping everytime you go to the bar, kind of confussing at first. 

-The prostitution part right now quickly becomes a chore, especially since the NPC&NPC action is almost non existent and everything seems to be initiated by your character interaction. Don't know if this will change after proggresing the main quest though.

-A synergy with radiant prostitution while your mod is providing different types of clients who may go to a mansion in the middle of the road (eg. a merchant caravan from the Empire, a band of orc mercenaries, different road travellers like farmers, miners, etc) would give a lot of "life" to the mod if you could manage to change the clients every day. Also using radiant prostitution may provide for everyone sexual tastes, since you can adjust gender interactions, though you will need to add the possibility of recruiting male prostitutes as well.

-In some parts of the mansion, the light is flickering.

-With so many wonderful female follower mods and replacers out there (I combine the bijin and the ordinary woman), some npcs like Carmen seem a bit redundant and out of place, in fact the idea of using female followers is what attracted me the most, I have dozens merged into a couple of esps.

-Would not be better a cell with a bigger bar area and rooms with a single bed for the common clients, maybe a room or two with multiple beds to simulate an inn like you already created as well, other cell for more fancy clients and main characters quarters and another one for the worker quarters? So apprentices and whores work in the first cell, and courtesans in the second cell?

-A male dragonborn receiving requests from female npcs in Skyrim would be a nice addition, just saying. 

- You need to change the client themselves (by changing the templates, it's more easier), not clear them. Maybe the script can register a client disabled (maybe it could happen with the important client quest).

- You can also trigger them by talking to Axia or Amelie. If the message box popping window is too annoying, I'll need to think about a way to make a client walking to you...

Maybe a MCM and a option to disable/enable it could be welcomed...

- I don't understand : there are 5 actor events to male whores going with clients (It's based to Radiant prostitution actor event, and well tested, so it's a sure stuff)(I also based neophytes of Dibella on that actor event structure, and it work fine), and a special event scripted quest with several scenes (CPU and me gone mad to design it, it ook us a week !), for security... it's work fine on my side. Do you got a problem with it ?

Of course, only one actor event can be performed ; we can't cumulate them. So, you need to wait the end of an actor event to see another one starting... it's why the whores seems not very active. I'm afraid there is no convenient mean to fix that...(I never tried an actor event with 4 characters or more... could be a solution, but I really don't know if it will work...).

- Making clients walking will need to make a cell where they are stored...So they'll all start from the same point. It's possible, but harder to create than static actors. Using and modifying vanilla ctors packages is too dangerous, it could break the game (I tried with the first version of FTD, it srewed all Solitude NPCs...). Nothing in the script forbidden you to hire male prostitutes. The actor events are based on factions, not sex.

- about the light : where exactly, please ?

- Carmen, Lalum, Iolia and cie are just for the beginning of the mod, and add just enough prostitutes to start the Mansion, make some activity (actor events...) and begin to make money with it. Other NPCs of the mod and vanilla NPCs available to recruit, outside the Mansion, are completely optionnal. The two other Mansions (the Red Button and The Burning Thigh) have only 2 whores each... the mod can use near 20 followers as whores, for the three brothels ! (at the beginning, it was the goal of the mod, thanks to Elf Prince !)

- The mod is for female players, but you can play as male in NMM, and receive your orders from Axia Lilvahi. I just need to fix the last quest, who require player prostitution (that's a problem, because the protagnist, Azor Sonderbilt, loves women, not men. So I need to find a trick, like make the player bodyguard and replace the player as whore by another girl (Lalum ?)).

Except in the last quest, all sex scenes can be played with player as male or female. You can also use the dialogue framework for choosing your clients, if you want to avoid gay or lesbians scenes.

There is a little problem : I only play female characters ! I should try my mods with a male one day, to see the obvious stuff...

On 5/22/2018 at 6:20 PM, Delzaron said:

Hum...

Just inside the Manor ?

I don't know... do you have some mods which modify vampire style manor stuff ?

Or myabe you have a problem with the mod meshes and textures, or you' can't support to lot of disabled actors/objects...

Remember the Pokémon stuff ? There are like 150 textures inside the Manor, disabled... it consume some memory.

Actually I've never been inside the manor, because I crash whenever I try to enter it so I cant really tell where.
It might be a memory issue anyway here is my load order I dont think there's any vampire modifier

https://modwat.ch/u/MythKrishna73

4 hours ago, Myth121 said:

Actually I've never been inside the manor, because I crash whenever I try to enter it so I cant really tell where.
It might be a memory issue anyway here is my load order I dont think there's any vampire modifier

https://modwat.ch/u/MythKrishna73

The exterior cell, of course have a navmeshe modification.

If you system doesn't tolerate that, there will be crash. I can't do nothing for that, I'm obliged to change the local vanilla navmeshe to link the Mansion to Tamriel.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

The exterior cell, of course have a navmeshe modification.

If you system doesn't tolerate that, there will be crash. I can't do nothing for that, I'm obliged to change the local vanilla navmeshe to link the Mansion to Tamriel. 

The crash happens when I interact with the door and the game goes into the loading screen so I'm guessing it isn't the navmesh either. 

It's something inside the Mansion that is probably conflicting, my first guess is mnc v11,i heard it doesn't play nice with sl thief too 

58 minutes ago, Myth121 said:

The crash happens when I interact with the door and the game goes into the loading screen so I'm guessing it isn't the navmesh either. 

It's something inside the Mansion that is probably conflicting, my first guess is mnc v11,i heard it doesn't play nice with sl thief too 

Hum...

Meshes or textures... lot of textures imply lot of memory to load the cell.

Try to install a load optimization (SKSE pluggin). Maybe it will work.

If not, you'll need to replace the NPCs outfits by vanilla ones, and load and retry...