On 22/03/2018 at 5:16 AM, Sparklez418 said:

I'm having some technical issues with the mod. The .3 beta download doesn't appear to have any dance animations as none play even though I have installed all of the mod's files and ran FNIS which doesn't even detect the esp for the mod. And it doesn't appear to be an fnis issue.

Also, the workers just stand around in the brothel and many floating markers (along with the entrance door to the brothel, I've been using coc to get in and out) are missing (such as in the important client quest).

And can you only take one photo per npc (the dialouge option appears once per npc it seems)?

Are there any mod incompatibilities or file downloads that fix these issues?

Other than that, great mod and I'm loving it so far! Keep up the awesome work!

Please check the meshes folder content... you'll find a animation files...

On my side, no problems...

Yes, only one photo per NPC... it's like pokemon : you need to hunt the 134 photos...

20180305204632_1.jpg

Is there any chance that follower not working problem from our followers data? i mean they dont know what they should do and they only know fight and walking around when they free. If the problem is this then can u add some follower for working or something to teach work cause go in go out not working for me to.

i remember my followers was working at patch 0.1

Maybe it will be silly but should i install that mod seperate files or under one file.

Sorry about bad english and ty for that mod gl to next steps...

20 hours ago, Disarm said:

Is there any chance that follower not working problem from our followers data? i mean they dont know what they should do and they only know fight and walking around when they free. If the problem is this then can u add some follower for working or something to teach work cause go in go out not working for me to.

i remember my followers was working at patch 0.1

Maybe it will be silly but should i install that mod seperate files or under one file.

Sorry about bad english and ty for that mod gl to next steps...

When they are hired as whores, a package is added to them, and will force them to go into the mansion. They are also eligible for actor events.

10 hours ago, sdddll said:

Well, I would say this mod conflicts with the capture dream shop (my version is 4.07) and will cause CTD, I solved it by place this mod before CD.

The manor is not on a Capture dreams building. I play with both, no problems.

I like the style and storyline of this mod very much, and the Night Mistress Mansion looks very good inside.  I am hoping for some solutions to the few bugs I may have found?

1) I think there may be possibly too many NPC's?

Yes, I know it is supposed to be a brothel and have people inside, but many of the NPC guests never engage my services, and just clog up the scripts and memory.........I often struggle to enter the mansion, often getting ILS, and after finding the girls at Embershard Mines, and now my 3 NPC's recruited there are a lot of NPC's inside.

2) I have recruited 4 NPC's and on efollower, but the mod is not progressing past the recruitment stage?  

3)  The important guests will not follow me to a bed, I have to engage with them where they are.

4)  The mansion menu I get onscreen every 5 minutes or so with options to do nothing because I am busy or accept a guest or important guest or problem guest, appears a second time...after my selection has already been made......and completes the quest without me actually doing anything.

5) None of the whores I have recruited or the other whores engage in sex with the guests....they just stand around or stand on the tables!

6)  The tables near the bar are a bit too close together, and the NPC's bump into them, or stand on them, knocking bottles, drinks, food on the floor.

I am updating to latest version 0.3, and perhaps some of these bugs may be ok now.

20 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

I like the style and storyline of this mod very much, and the Night Mistress Mansion looks very good inside.  I am hoping for some solutions to the few bugs I may have found?

1) I think there may be possibly too many NPC's?

Yes, I know it is supposed to be a brothel and have people inside, but many of the NPC guests never engage my services, and just clog up the scripts and memory.........I often struggle to enter the mansion, often getting ILS, and after finding the girls at Embershard Mines, and now my 3 NPC's recruited there are a lot of NPC's inside.

2) I have recruited 4 NPC's and on efollower, but the mod is not progressing past the recruitment stage?  

3)  The important guests will not follow me to a bed, I have to engage with them where they are.

4)  The mansion menu I get onscreen every 5 minutes or so with options to do nothing because I am busy or accept a guest or important guest or problem guest, appears a second time...after my selection has already been made......and completes the quest without me actually doing anything.

5) None of the whores I have recruited or the other whores engage in sex with the guests....they just stand around or stand on the tables!

6)  The tables near the bar are a bit too close together, and the NPC's bump into them, or stand on them, knocking bottles, drinks, food on the floor.

I am updating to latest version 0.3, and perhaps some of these bugs may be ok now.

1) maybe...

2) 2 persons recruited as whores are enough. Apprentices and dancers doesn't count.

3) Ah... he have a package. Maybe he's engaged somewhere else...

4) That's the most conveniant way I foind to let the player choose what I want to do... Axia can trigger quests too.

5) there are 5 actors events. They works now, I removed the damn corrupted package... I'm also designing a quest to trigger scenes automatically (I just have a problem with the clients). Try to reload, it should fix the thread. I'll try to remove the thread stuff and replace it by a common sexlab scene script...

6) noted !

18 hours ago, Delzaron said:

1) maybe...

2) 2 persons recruited as whores are enough. Apprentices and dancers doesn't count.

3) Ah... he have a package. Maybe he's engaged somewhere else...

4) That's the most conveniant way I foind to let the player choose what I want to do... Axia can trigger quests too.

5) there are 5 actors events. They works now, I removed the damn corrupted package... I'm also designing a quest to trigger scenes automatically (I just have a problem with the clients). Try to reload, it should fix the thread. I'll try to remove the thread stuff and replace it by a common sexlab scene script...

6) noted !

Many thanks for the swift reply.  I updated to latest version and merged it over old version in mod organizer.   It seems to work better, NPC engage now with whores but they still will not go to bedrooms....they engage in the main bar area.

I don't think I explained my number 4) point properly .There is nothing wrong with this way of getting mansion quests, but I am getting the menu twice.. I meant that instead of getting the menu, and choosing an option and then going to do the little quest with a guest......, as soon as I click on any option, I get the same menu again, for a second time, so I click the same option, but this time I then get a 'completed' message without my actually having to go and do the little quest I wanted?  

There seems to be some small changes to the mansion in the updated version?  When I go to the basement where the picture chest and dwarfed machine is....the 2 quests are now suspended in the air, and so is the dwarven blue pillar switch.  I used jaxons positioner and set them back on the floor, but I had to guess where on the floor they were supposed to be.......I put one chest in the open storage cupboard that has a door, and the other chest and dwarven switch close to the machine.  I hope that is correct.

I now get completed message for recruiting whores,  but after going to talk to Axia, she asks me to follow her to see some beast?  However, she does not move, and I get a quest message to begin getting dwarves parts for the printer.   This seems to be working OK,  and I am now doing Calcemos little quest.

Do I have to more quests at this mansion before I can visit the other brothels, BTW? 

Thanks, again, and this is a great quest mod overall, and some unique and interesting facets which are enjoyable, so,please don'

construe my queries as criticism.

2 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

Many thanks for the swift reply.  I updated to latest version and merged it over old version in mod organizer.   It seems to work better, NPC engage now with whores but they still will not go to bedrooms....they engage in the main bar area.

I don't think I explained my number 4) point properly .There is nothing wrong with this way of getting mansion quests, but I am getting the menu twice.. I meant that instead of getting the menu, and choosing an option and then going to do the little quest with a guest......, as soon as I click on any option, I get the same menu again, for a second time, so I click the same option, but this time I then get a 'completed' message without my actually having to go and do the little quest I wanted?  

There seems to be some small changes to the mansion in the updated version?  When I go to the basement where the picture chest and dwarfed machine is....the 2 quests are now suspended in the air, and so is the dwarven blue pillar switch.  I used jaxons positioner and set them back on the floor, but I had to guess where on the floor they were supposed to be.......I put one chest in the open storage cupboard that has a door, and the other chest and dwarven switch close to the machine.  I hope that is correct.

I now get completed message for recruiting whores,  but after going to talk to Axia, she asks me to follow her to see some beast?  However, she does not move, and I get a quest message to begin getting dwarves parts for the printer.   This seems to be working OK,  and I am now doing Calcemos little quest.

Do I have to more quests at this mansion before I can visit the other brothels, BTW? 

Thanks, again, and this is a great quest mod overall, and some unique and interesting facets which are enjoyable, so,please don'

construe my queries as criticism.

The quests in air ?

The "beast" is the dwemer print in the basement;

yes, other brothel come only at part 4. You need to solve Amelie problem before.

2 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

I just installed this mod version 0.3 and have a problem with a missing door. I talked to Hulda at Bannered Mare and she said to go to the mansion but the door is mssing.

Missing Door.png

I met that bug too.

I desinstalled ZazExtension, whiterunbrothel, taraRessources, and the door reapper.

The door is a standard DLC1load door, always enabled. So, that disparition is not linked to the mod, but to another mod, or a conflict in the cell.

Hello
Thank you for that mod I'm enjoying so far but I'm stuck with the quest "a picture worth 1000 septim"

It ask met to find 3 girl to pose. I found way more than that but nothing happen. (A book appear in the chest near the dwemer machine for each of them. I can put them in the machine, it launch a new quest that I can finish buy speaking to speak Axia. She said well done but that's all. I can't progress anymore :frown:

Maybe, can I at least got the concole code to go further?

15 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I met that bug too.

I desinstalled ZazExtension, whiterunbrothel, taraRessources, and the door reapper.

The door is a standard DLC1load door, always enabled. So, that disparition is not linked to the mod, but to another mod, or a conflict in the cell.

Whiterun Brothel deletes CasExFreeLgDoorLoad01.nif, so it made the door not appear. I was able to fix it by undelete in xEdit.

14 minutes ago, Disarm said:

dancing quest not starting. Quest tell talk with axia but i cant see a dialog menu at axia

also 0.4 doesnt have animation file.

Dancing quest is a norma quest. It's triggered by aNMM2_Book stage 200.

Tested many times, it's working fine. Myabe the script was corrupted during your installation. Try to launch the quest manually by console : Setstage aNMM2_dance 0

You'll see if the quest is intact.

0.4 packing problem for 0.4 version as well ?

Ok, I'll fix it.

Ack, merging the 0.3 version using mod organiser with version 0.2 has unfortunately led to too many bugs.

Here is a list I hope helps with bug solutions:-

I still have 4 chests, including two suspended off the ground in the pool area with the waterfall and lots of steam.

It is unclear what to do with the debug pictures?......I tried putting them in the chest, one a time they were processed, but then what do I do?  Are the pictures supposed to appear in your inventory?  

Staff NPC' s no longer engage with customers.  No dancing is happening.

Quests complete without me doing anything.....the chronocrome thing was suddenly handed to Axia in dialogue before I had even been to find it.

I can't take pictures of girls despite wandering skyrim to try on npcs and followers.

I am going to uninstall and try again sometime with a future update.  I am sure this will be a great mod.

12 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

Ack, merging the 0.3 version using mod organiser with version 0.2 has unfortunately led to too many bugs.

Here is a list I hope helps with bug solutions:-

I still have 4 chests, including two suspended off the ground in the pool area with the waterfall and lots of steam.

It is unclear what to do with the debug pictures?......I tried putting them in the chest, one a time they were processed, but then what do I do?  Are the pictures supposed to appear in your inventory?  

Staff NPC' s no longer engage with customers.  No dancing is happening.

Quests complete without me doing anything.....the chronocrome thing was suddenly handed to Axia in dialogue before I had even been to find it.

I can't take pictures of girls despite wandering skyrim to try on npcs and followers.

I am going to uninstall and try again sometime with a future update.  I am sure this will be a great mod.

When upgrading in Mod Organizer, choose the Replace option.  Pictures get placed into a chest by Axia. You are supposed to take them out of a chest one at a time and put them into another chest and then hit the buttion activator. Do this four times, to make one magazine. The 0.3 download didmt have the animation files. It was reuploaded with the missing files.

1 hour ago, Disarm said:

i got the quest before my first write. The problem is i cant talk with axia because i dont see any dialog menu at axia for move to second part quest (start dancing)

and i tried ur command but nothing appear

20180408021558_1.jpg

20180408021619_1.jpg

let her dance a little... setstage 10 proceed automatically, and she'll get a dialogue line.

Why she's bold, by the way ? You didn't installed the hair meshe ?