54 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have Captured Dreams and this mod won't work with it installed. Uninstall Captured Dreams and game will load up fine. Activate Captured Dreams and the game will crash on loading up a new game.

So there is some sort of cell or mesh conflict between this mod and Captured Dreams. Once I have done the Captured Dreams stuff I will install this mod as I like the look of it. Delzaron has some nice ideas when it comes to quest mods.

It's build on the same location. 2 Mansons on one spot doesn't work.

6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Any Idea why I don't get some dialogues for taking pics?

You need money, a chrometegron, and being in associate faction.

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have Captured Dreams and this mod won't work with it installed. Uninstall Captured Dreams and game will load up fine. Activate Captured Dreams and the game will crash on loading up a new game.

So there is some sort of cell or mesh conflict between this mod and Captured Dreams. Once I have done the Captured Dreams stuff I will install this mod as I like the look of it. Delzaron has some nice ideas when it comes to quest mods.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

It's build on the same location. 2 Mansons on one spot doesn't work.

Send some screenshots about the locations used, please.

It will help me to find a new place to move the Mansion.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

You need money, a chrometegron, and being in associate faction.

Send some screenshots about the locations used, please.

It will help me to find a new place to move the Mansion.

I will get a screen shot location of Captured Dreams shop location. It covers a large area just north of Angr's mill (The wood mill with the female vampire that runs it in the vanilla game.)

16 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Actor events. if they doesn't want to start, there is nothing I can do.

What does that mean? What are the requirments for the staff to start working? I saw some working, but the whores used the radiant prostitution dialogues.

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Beeing friends with most npc on lvl 1 is a bit difficult ^^ What rank is associate? Should be 2 or so. That could be my problem.

What would I have to do to get the dialogues with Elisif? Become thane maybe?

A better disposition, that's all.

13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

What does that mean? What are the requirments for the staff to start working? I saw some working, but the whores used the radiant prostitution dialogues.

None requirements : the actor events starts by themselves, and stop by themselves. They are set to be relaunched every 0.25 seconds.

These actor event are made based on radiant prostitution dialogue,s it's why it's similar... but it's different (radiant prostitution needs the keyworf rf_whore on tavern chlothes, aNMM needs the faction employee).

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Why do the npcs you hire keep their recruitment-dialogue? For example: Ysolda always complains that you ruined her businessplan, although I recrutet her as a whore long ago.

because I didn't modified the vanilla dialogues, in attempt to avoid conflicts.

How is this an update from last wednesday, 30th May, when it has the same file name as one I downloaded on 15th May?

It is a pity, as I love the look of the mansion,  but this mod never worked properly for me, probably due to other mods I have.  :classic_sad:

My main bugs have been :-

The staff of the mansion stand around and do nothing.   They clutter up the main area by the bar and often stand on tables.

The chests and switches  for the magazine publishing float up in the air in exterior world spaces, and there appear to be two of each.   Publishing a magazine does not seem to give me a completed magazine in my inventory?

The vampire girls in the special room do not engage in any activity, and the game dialogue plays out, but they don't seem to do anything, and the quests wont complete for them.

I get multiple choice menus with options to help a guest, or an important guest, etc...popping up again a second time after making a selection the first time, making the same selection again completes the quest without me doing anything. 

I cannot enter the mansion near Riften.

12 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

@Delzaron you asked for screen shots of Captured Dreams location. Here are some in this post. Hope they help with knowing the placement of the mansion.

20180602230442_1.jpg

20180602230448_1.jpg

20180602230513_1.jpg

20180602230539_1.jpg

20180602230609_1.jpg

20180602230612_1.jpg

I see.... it's close, indeed... but where I can move the Mansion... the place near the lake illinato is rare...

11 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

How is this an update from last wednesday, 30th May, when it has the same file name as one I downloaded on 15th May?

It is a pity, as I love the look of the mansion,  but this mod never worked properly for me, probably due to other mods I have.  :classic_sad:

My main bugs have been :-

The staff of the mansion stand around and do nothing.   They clutter up the main area by the bar and often stand on tables.

The chests and switches  for the magazine publishing float up in the air in exterior world spaces, and there appear to be two of each.   Publishing a magazine does not seem to give me a completed magazine in my inventory?

The vampire girls in the special room do not engage in any activity, and the game dialogue plays out, but they don't seem to do anything, and the quests wont complete for them.

I get multiple choice menus with options to help a guest, or an important guest, etc...popping up again a second time after making a selection the first time, making the same selection again completes the quest without me doing anything. 

I cannot enter the mansion near Riften.

The patch concern just the vampires girls and dialogues modifications in their relatives quests.

- actors events are actor events : if, for a reason or two, they doens't want to launch, i can't do nothing. Only the mansion event scenes will work.

- chest and switches for the managzine floating in an exeterior wolrd place ?

They are all inside the mansion !

Screenshots, please ?

- Of course, I didn't add them into a radiant uest ! I just modified their faces and dimensions to fit with LL administrators reclamations.

- the popup window, I guess ? Simply say you're busy, and the popup window will vanishe for a time.

- Normal, you need to launch the quest related to it. It's a side quest in chapter 4.

You should take a look at the dialogues with your clients. Calling a female merchant "mister" and talking about her "spear" is a bit weird. And the problem with the actor event again, any idea why they won't activate themself?

34 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

You should take a look at the dialogues with your clients. Calling a female merchant "mister" and talking about her "spear" is a bit weird. And the problem with the actor event again, any idea why they won't activate themself?

Thx, I'll look the dials.

No, I don't know why they doesn't work to work... sometimes they work for a time, stop... and start again when I leave/reenter into the Mansion... Actor events are not very reliable, it's why i worked with CPU to design the Mansion Event quest.

There is a problem with the "problem Quest" in the mansion. I have a drunken client and shall find a girl. First Problem: most Girls have no dialogue for that; 2. Problem if I find a Girl, the whore and her Client just stand around on the same spot. No movement to each other, no animation, no dialogue.

I have a problem with "Amelis past" . I got pictures of Vex, Tonila and Ingun and i have no idea what to do now. I got no new dialogues with Axia or Amelie. The quest says "spy Vex and get pics of her" . It's not really spying when she does it willingly.

On 6/3/2018 at 8:01 PM, xyzxyz said:

The mod is female only? With a male char I don't get the dialogue in the Inns to start it.

22 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

There is a problem with the "problem Quest" in the mansion. I have a drunken client and shall find a girl. First Problem: most Girls have no dialogue for that; 2. Problem if I find a Girl, the whore and her Client just stand around on the same spot. No movement to each other, no animation, no dialogue.

Yep. The scenes doesn't want to start. You can handle it yourself, it's working.

I have a problem with "Amelis past" . I got pictures of Vex, Tonila and Ingun and i have no idea what to do now. I got no new dialogues with Axia or Amelie. The quest says "spy Vex and get pics of her" . It's not really spying when she does it willingly.

Report to Amelie. You got the objective, right ?

The consol says that Badycia is forbidden from starting sex scenes. I have the "Can I talk to you" dialogue but no sex follows. "False - They are flagged as forbidden from animating." are the exact words.

Yes. It was because she was a kid. I turned her into a woman, but I didn't removed the sexlabforbidden stuff from her, Haley and Lareen.

I need to rework that in the next version.

13 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I have no new dialogue with Amelie. The quest didn't change since I got it. I can make pics, so I have the dwemer camera.

No quest update after the pics ?

8 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

You forgot to answer the question ^^

Yes, it's a female deisgned mod. You can play it as male, except for the last quest...

24 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

No quest update after the pics ? 

Nothing. I joined the thieves guild and got the pics with the usuall dialogue, but no change in the quest description.

My male char doesn't get the starting dialogue with the innkeepers.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Nothing. I joined the thieves guild and got the pics with the usuall dialogue, but no change in the quest description.

My male char doesn't get the starting dialogue with the innkeepers.

You don't have the good pics.

You need to blackmail them !

Hrre the pics you're supposed to get :

Proof - Tonilia.jpg

Proof - Vex.jpg