2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do I need a minium lvl to get the dialogues with the inkeepers? With lvl 1 I got none in Riverwood.

No minimal level requited. I play at level 1.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I get CTDs when loading a save with this mod activated.

Check for conflicts near the lake illinata.

16 minutes ago, hisstoryman said:

Looks great and can't wait for it to be done, especially since a quo vagis is probably not coming out for FO4.  One thing I might suggest for the posters, a quick run in GIMP or PShop so that they look more like colored etchings or paintings, which of course, would be more immersive.   Might take a tab at kicking thew rust off my photo editing skills to provide examples.  Anyways, good luck and I will be following!

I'm not skilled with gimp or photoshop. All the thing I know, CPU and Komotor taught to me.

There are now 145 pictures.

The next update will contains a "pokemon quest", and the number of pictures you'll get will count in the Mansions money incomes. Every x number of picture, I hope to make the player earn a special one (for example, with an NPC from another mod, etc...).

Which clothes did you end up using for the mansion staff? The whores look like just the normal wench outfits but what were the dancer and courtesan? I wanted to get bodyslide versions going: if they're from another mod that might save me the work of custom converting them myself ;) Last time I tried there was a hole through the wenches leg and hip. ?

"How to start the mod : talk to an In keeper, and meet Axia Lilvahi, in the Night Mistress Mansion."

there is no dialogue displayed in any Inkeeper I have to wait? and the hair of Lalum and Axia Lilvahi have no textures do I need a special hair mod?

18 minutes ago, DTIGHT1990 said:

"How to start the mod : talk to an In keeper, and meet Axia Lilvahi, in the Night Mistress Mansion."

there is no dialogue displayed in any Inkeeper I have to wait? and the hair of Lalum and Axia Lilvahi have no textures do I need a special hair mod?

You need to install the NMM meshes and texture hair, in the appropriate places.

I think to add apachii female as a dependance for the mod.

No, Lalum is not bold !

About the vampires girls : I'll make interfer further in the mod story :

If you allow them to work, you'll get a problem : a small quest with a witch hunter. And they'll help you against the final Boss.

If not, they stay reclusive, only Haley will help you against the final boss (i tested, and I saw Axia + player + Amelie against 5 angry cultists, several monsters, and a level 100 ultimate warlock is VERY HARD fight !)

NMMLalum.dds

22 minutes ago, DTIGHT1990 said:

Any pc with the Innkeeper faction will work (I tested with the TID inkeeper !)

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Why is the "return to the mansion" marker near solitude? And when i entered the mansion after the first quest it is full of people. Should it be full of people like Vampires, mercs, cultists, foresworn etc. ?

you're at the quest aNMM4_begin, with the Red Button Mansion?

It's to check if everything is normaly set. Talk to Lylvienne or Aeta.

56 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

you're at the quest aNMM4_begin, with the Red Button Mansion? 

I'm at the "recruting and advertising" quest. And the marker is on a new location somewhere in the wilds near falkreath and whiterun. It changes from char to char.

The marker is Carmen, no surprise that it moves ^^

5 hours ago, Delzaron said:

You need to install the NMM meshes and texture hair, in the appropriate places.

I think to add apachii female as a dependance for the mod.

No, Lalum is not bold !

About the vampires girls : I'll make interfer further in the mod story :

If you allow them to work, you'll get a problem : a small quest with a witch hunter. And they'll help you against the final Boss.

If not, they stay reclusive, only Haley will help you against the final boss (i tested, and I saw Axia + player + Amelie against 5 angry cultists, several monsters, and a level 100 ultimate warlock is VERY HARD fight !)

NMMLalum.dds

Ok I saved the game, then finished restarted and an innkeeper addressed works now :D The hair stays pink when I install Apachii hair. Had tried synonymous with version 0.2 with the other hair.

6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I'm at the "recruting and advertising" quest. And the marker is on a new location somewhere in the wilds near falkreath and whiterun. It changes from char to char.

The marker is Carmen, no surprise that it moves ^^

Yes, it's Carmen !

I had some spawn problems. Lalum didn't spawn  (I used the consol) and the poster guy (optional quest) is missing too. I saw him in falkreath with another char, but this time he is missing. What is his ID?

Lalum and Rune. I don't understand, they are in the mod :open CK, search where you are supposed to find them : they are here. And I have no problems with them : both the are not packaged, so they'll stay where I placed them.

Why do I get always the foresworn girl as client or trouble maker?

Because she's horny and drink a lot ? :)I guess it's because of the script I use to get an NPC. It's not so "random" as I expected. I'll need to improve that ?

47 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is the picture-dialogue tied to quests? very few NPCs allow me to take pics of them, most of the ones in the debug chest don't have that dialogue.

You need to pay them : 100 golds/shot + you need to have the chromatogron in your inventory (of course : you can't take picture without a camera !)

No money, no pictures.

It's work perfectly with vanilla NPCs : see the pics below.

20180601002431_1.jpg

20180601002447_1.jpg

20180601002452_1.jpg

20180601002546_1.jpg

20180601002550_1.jpg

20180601002612_1.jpg

20180601002621_1.jpg

20180601002934_1.jpg

20180601003115_1.jpg

20180601003324_1.jpg

20180601003330_1.jpg

20180601003400_1.jpg

20180601003631_1.jpg

20180601004024_1.jpg

20180601004230_1.jpg

20180601004359_1.jpg

20180601004454_1.jpg

20180601004508_1.jpg

20180601004517_1.jpg

20180601004529_1.jpg

20180601004622_1.jpg

20180601004635_1.jpg

20180601004646_1.jpg

20180601004802_1.jpg

20180601004806_1.jpg

20180601004816_1.jpg

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I made a magazin (quest is completed) but the taking-pictures-quest is still active. Is that right? And what happens now?

The DEBUG option helped. but something isn't working as it should.

The int should have a problem. Yes, the debug option is here for that.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The other whores and dancers should work and not just stand around, right? They are doing nothing at the moment.

Actor events. if they doesn't want to start, there is nothing I can do.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Got no pics from Muiri and Elisif and some girls in dragonsbridge etc. Some npcs work , some not. For example none of the bard coll. girls wanted to.

As you see, Muiri, works.

Elisif and 2 girls in dragonbridge will accept.

All college girls have dialogues lines for pictures.

Hum.... I should try to catch pokémons in each city and village...

On 5/31/2018 at 12:06 PM, xyzxyz said:

Could Captured Dreams be a problem?i have nothing else added in that area.

I have Captured Dreams and this mod won't work with it installed. Uninstall Captured Dreams and game will load up fine. Activate Captured Dreams and the game will crash on loading up a new game.

So there is some sort of cell or mesh conflict between this mod and Captured Dreams. Once I have done the Captured Dreams stuff I will install this mod as I like the look of it. Delzaron has some nice ideas when it comes to quest mods.