I need to ask something to my supports :

What style you wish for the Mansion ? Vampire Manor, Riften Manor, Whiterun (dragonreach) Manor, etc... ?

If you wish also to send me pictures of medieval and medfan brothels, I'll study them.

I also ask to Maria for advices... There is maybe a way to debug the NPC/NPC quests and automatically trigger the rep quests for the player...

Okay so i was able to get past some of the previous issues I had, but now, a new one. When I'm trying to make the first magazine and I have to find the 3 models as part of the quest, it's not counting the ones I get. I got 3 and the quest status was still incomplete. I tried getting about 10 total and it still hasn't completed the part of the quest for having at least 3.

3 hours ago, Zach_696 said:

Okay so i was able to get past some of the previous issues I had, but now, a new one. When I'm trying to make the first magazine and I have to find the 3 models as part of the quest, it's not counting the ones I get. I got 3 and the quest status was still incomplete. I tried getting about 10 total and it still hasn't completed the part of the quest for having at least 3.

Hum... that's not normal at all.

Maybe a problem with a the int integration. I need to check.

Edit :

News :

I fixed some bugs, the musics in Sonderbilt Manor works... and finally the boards works too !

The actor events sill can be freezed, that's a problem I need to fix.

I'm building a riften based Mansion.

I'll release the beta soon as possible, on patreon for 15 days, publicly after.

The courtesans dedicated quests will come in a further version.

20171227180758_1.jpg

20180107201134_1.jpg

I have the Dwemer Chromatogron, but Axia is stuck somewhere and I can't locate her. Can you give the NPC details then I can bring her to me via the 'prid' command. 

The problem client quest still bugged. No problem solved.

The game stages would be helpful for when the player gets stuck too.

Otherwise great mod, I'm enjoying playing it. Keep up the good work.

ps

Get someone to re-type the npc texts for you.

cincsac

36 minutes ago, CINCSAC said:

If it's a text file that can be opened/edited in Notepad++ I might be able to help with straightening the English out if you want.  If it requires the CK or TESVEdit to do it, I'm not your man!

2 hours ago, CINCSAC said:

I have the Dwemer Chromatogron, but Axia is stuck somewhere and I can't locate her. Can you give the NPC details then I can bring her to me via the 'prid' command. 

The problem client quest still bugged. No problem solved.

The game stages would be helpful for when the player gets stuck too.

Otherwise great mod, I'm enjoying playing it. Keep up the good work.

ps

cincsac

In the garden, maybe.

Hi everyone.

The Night Mistress Mansion beta 0.2 is prereleased on my Patreon.

It will be public in some weeks (I set 20 days).

During this time, I hope to make a good hair cut for Axia, let you decide between the Riften and the vampiric Style Mansion, and create the courtesan reapetible quests.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm same issue as someone posted before

" So I hired Carmen, took her to Axia.  I then get a mission to just patrol the mansion - the quest arrows stay on Carmen and Axia.  I get some sort of quest called "Mansion's Problems..." with very little understandable instructions.  I get a dialogue that lets me tell everyone in the mansion there's a drunk client, and whoever I tell will make their way over to a room, but nothing else happens.  I get a quest instruction to check on things, but I see nothing to check on, and this quest stage seems to autocomplete.  Then it starts all over again. "

I don't even have a drunk guy who want sex lol...kinda at a loss. Not sure it matters but playing as an associate not a whore. is there a work around? Or is this version going to be outdated? 

22 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

Hmm same issue as someone posted before

" So I hired Carmen, took her to Axia.  I then get a mission to just patrol the mansion - the quest arrows stay on Carmen and Axia.  I get some sort of quest called "Mansion's Problems..." with very little understandable instructions.  I get a dialogue that lets me tell everyone in the mansion there's a drunk client, and whoever I tell will make their way over to a room, but nothing else happens.  I get a quest instruction to check on things, but I see nothing to check on, and this quest stage seems to autocomplete.  Then it starts all over again. "

I don't even have a drunk guy who want sex lol...kinda at a loss. Not sure it matters but playing as an associate not a whore. is there a work around? Or is this version going to be outdated? 

Talk to the client, propose him to sleep with you, and everything should be fine.

No problems on my side, except maybe when you try to give the job to another whore.

On 2018. 1. 6. at 4:21 AM, Zach_696 said:

I got same problem. I made 4 or more models posed but nothing happened. not counting. How can I finish the quest? 

On 23/01/2018 at 9:19 PM, a820814 said:

I got same problem. I made 4 or more models posed but nothing happened. not counting. How can I finish the quest? 

If the script have an issue, talk to Axia : I added a debug dialogue in her dialogues topics.

On 01/02/2018 at 1:48 AM, parkkwang said:

I finish the publish the magazine quest, but i cant see magazine anywhere. Where can i see it?

Magazines are not possible in Skyrim : the book uses HTML scripts, or HTML script is static.

But, for each picture you publish, you'll get a board inside the Manor. Use the little statue near Axia's bed to activate/desactivate them.

Hi, didnt find the answer anywhere and i have a problem :smiley:

My slave and normal whore npcs are not whoring around, my character is the only one that does something...

also, the quest for taking pictures and publishing magazines is stuck, i have taken couple of pictures, more than 3 but quest stays saying that i nees at least 3 models...

tried even to take pictures from the cheat chest but nothing happened...

and third, sometimes, the client, problem or other quest that gets triggered gets stuck, for example, ia hev to check if everything is ok, in the problem quest, but talking to npc gives no options to do that. or when quest is triggered than it points to npc that is not there, just points to empty space...

any help please? :smile:

thank you!

3 minutes ago, rihiii said:

Hi, didnt find the answer anywhere and i have a problem :smiley:

My slave and normal whore npcs are not whoring around, my character is the only one that does something...

also, the quest for taking pictures and publishing magazines is stuck, i have taken couple of pictures, more than 3 but quest stays saying that i nees at least 3 models...

tried even to take pictures from the cheat chest but nothing happened...

and third, sometimes, the client, problem or other quest that gets triggered gets stuck, for example, ia hev to check if everything is ok, in the problem quest, but talking to npc gives no options to do that. or when quest is triggered than it points to npc that is not there, just points to empty space...

any help please? :smile:

thank you!

Yes, the actor event can freeze (I don't know why...)

There are 3 actor events to make the whores npcs working in the manor.

If the models is stuck, talk to Axia : she have a debug dialogue.

the client ?

As just reading through some of the comments you've gotten many suggestions and questions already so I feel bad adding to all of them, I also would like to apologise in advance if this question/suggestion has already been asked. Please, someone let me know if it has. Anyway...

A good idea in my honest opinion, would make it more compatible with male characters; for example having a male character do questline where you start as a bouncer, then recruiter, then side-pimp(hands out jobs/assigns the girls and does stuff for them) to finally becoming the owner. Of course there would be other things to do as a male character that's just the gist 

20 hours ago, Doctor Fate said:

As just reading through some of the comments you've gotten many suggestions and questions already so I feel bad adding to all of them, I also would like to apologise in advance if this question/suggestion has already been asked. Please, someone let me know if it has. Anyway...

A good idea in my honest opinion, would make it more compatible with male characters; for example having a male character do questline where you start as a bouncer, then recruiter, then side-pimp(hands out jobs/assigns the girls and does stuff for them) to finally becoming the owner. Of course there would be other things to do as a male character that's just the gist 

I started to implement that : when you meet Axia, you can choose to start as a whore or a handy man. The choice is avaibale for both male and woman...

But I need to make it better for the rest of the mod story (for example, the dancer and the courtesan quest).

• 2 weeks later...

So I go to an Inn to start the quest. I then go to the Night Mistress mansion. Talk to some people and get Hired (Apprentice). Head to Falkreath and dump all the posters with the billposter over there. I go back to the mansion introduce the girl outside to Axia and then...  nothing.

I ask Amelie to trigger an event; nothing happens. I try talking with the clients in the main hall; most decline. The few that do accept my services trigger a quest that's immediately completed (but doesn't show up in my quest log as either an active or completed quest). The pop up that shows up when you walk into the main hall does absolutely nothing.