For anyone still having issues with vibrators not triggering: I had this issue once and chased it down to an orphan keyword on the player.  I got them to trigger again with:

player.cf "actor.RemoveKeyword" "DD_kw_Event_IsVibrating"

To see when your next vibrate event will trigger you can type:

player.sv

You should see "DD_Event_Vibrate" followed by "real-time timer 1 expires in [X] seconds"

On 11/7/2018 at 5:09 PM, TerabyteDragon said:

For anyone still having issues with vibrators not triggering: I had this issue once and chased it down to an orphan keyword on the player.  I got them to trigger again with:

player.cf "actor.RemoveKeyword" "DD_kw_Event_IsVibrating"

To see when your next vibrate event will trigger you can type:

player.sv

You should see "DD_Event_Vibrate" followed by "real-time timer 1 expires in [X] seconds"

Worked for me, thanks a lot!

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:54 AM, izzyknows said:

The chastity belt has the reference still attached.
Open Outfit Studio and remove the CBBE from
Chastity_Belt_F.nif

So..
File>Load Outfit>Browse
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Collar\Chastity_Belt_F.nif
right click CBBE> Delete
Export to nif >Chastity_Belt_F.nif> Yes to overwrite

Done

There are several outfits you will have to do the same thing to. 

+1

Idk if anyone else is having this issue but i cant seem to install this manually using NMM, gets to about 50-60% installation and fails. Have CBBE, Armor keywords, Bodyslide, and Tortured devices all installed. Reinstalled NMM and all said mods multiple times but same issue keeps occurring. Any fixes

Just now, natethederp said:

Idk if anyone else is having this issue but i cant seem to install this manually using NMM, gets to about 50-60% installation and fails. Have CBBE, Armor keywords, Bodyslide, and Tortured devices all installed. Reinstalled NMM and all said mods multiple times but same issue keeps occurring. Any fixes

wait no, i just was running out of data on that drive so it kept stooping the install, im retarded 

> CBBE is good enough and supports pretty much any imaginable body shape through Bodyslide. There is zero reason for more body mods, really.

That's sadly untrue. Tigersan's pre-bodyslide mesh and normals were only ported to JaneBod and there's no CBBE alternative that doesn't look like an ogre. So, "supports pretty much any imaginable body shape" is more about JaneBod than CBBE.

It's not a problem with this mod. Everyone uses the most popular body to conserve a ton of time supporting others and spend it on improving mods instead. But it doesn't mean CBBE is perfect and "supports pretty much any imaginable body shape".

17 hours ago, Doubledude said:

Still can't save if anyone wearing DD items.

You can save, but it might take around 15 minutes to 1 hour. Best practice is to try saving after waiting around 10 minutes from the last DD equip. I have modified some scripts, which I can provide. Reduces a lot of this non-saving feature.

Copy the two files to "Data\scripts\DD" folder, after making a backup of the overwritten files.

These two files will also get rid of the "Database is full!" error.

DD_Library.pex

DD_RestraintScript.pex

12 hours ago, Tron91 said:

You can save, but it might take around 15 minutes to 1 hour. Best practice is to try saving after waiting around 10 minutes from the last DD equip. I have modified some scripts, which I can provide. Reduces a lot of this non-saving feature.

Copy the two files to "Data\scripts\DD" folder, after making a backup of the overwritten files.

These two files will also get rid of the "Database is full!" error.

DD_Library.pex

DD_RestraintScript.pex

Hi thanks for the reply my friend, i never thought of that really i will try your advice. by the way you meant real time or in-game time ?

18 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Yeah, I stopped using DD ages ago, simply because it would freeze on trying to save, and the mod appears to be abandoned...? Does anyone know if this mod is actually going to be properly updated again? I'd love to use it again, but I tend to walk away from mods that aren't maintained.  

On 12/2/2018 at 10:11 PM, Doubledude said:

Hi thanks for the reply my friend, i never thought of that really i will try your advice. by the way you meant real time or in-game time ?

Real Time. I have equipped DD to all my female settlers and female traders. Present count is about 400, last play-through I went well over 500 settlers equipped with 5 DD each and I was still able to save my game instantly.

I played a little bit with this mod and equip the yoke to the player. After that i go to a merchant and sell the yoke.

The good thing is, I've got a message that selling the equipped yoke is not possible.

The bad thing is everytime I sell the yoke, I receive the full price for it and can keep the caps !

Hope you have any good and simple idea how to prevent this :)

16 hours ago, Adetu said:

I played a little bit with this mod and equip the yoke to the player. After that i go to a merchant and sell the yoke.

The good thing is, I've got a message that selling the equipped yoke is not possible.

The bad thing is everytime I sell the yoke, I receive the full price for it and can keep the caps !

Hope you have any good and simple idea how to prevent this :)

At least you get some caps, if not your freedom.