16 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Interesting. Can I have your save game file?

If I had kept it, certainly. But I nuke "bad idea saves" once I fixed things and managed to keep things going. If it ever occurs again, I will indeed share. But I do have about ~190 mods loaded so it may as well be that the load of forcing RC8 DD on an NPC just breaks the camels back so to speak ?

LOL

I just find fancy info - need more test to prove it but at this point i'm 90% sure.

Info about wear items is write into database but no one procedure use infor from this database.

So database usually is completely useless.

This database is made for NPC using, but write there depend on script is only for player.

Also procedure removegenereticdevicebykeyword use database for remove items but only for actor what have on keyword DD_kw_Usedatabase

Nether player or any NPC not have this keyword on. Also this procedure works only on player but as player doesn't have this keyword on, so it's skip reading database and use non database removing procedure.

I know only one mod what uses DD database: F4SS (not F4SE =_=) - also in DD 2.0 RC8 this mod not working as there is fixed database logical operation (mod author are DD 2.0 code author and in own mod uses DD 2.0 bug using database) 

If anyone knows any mod what use this database feel free to inform me.

Conclusion. We have bulky database, but no one procedure uses this database to read it.

I plan remove database update in future version so will see how it works. I'm not plan remove database structure and functions, but just disable on put on restraints remove database update. I hope it will help with save bug.

Hey guys. Been kind of out of the loop for a while. I've been hearing about RC8 a lot. What are the biggest differences between RC8 and the original version? Also is it stable enough that I should use it over the original? Would it work with mods like Roggvirs DD item manager? Thanks!

RC8

4 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hey guys. Been kind of out of the loop for a while. I've been hearing about RC8 a lot. What are the biggest differences between RC8 and the original version? Also is it stable enough that I should use it over the original? Would it work with mods like Roggvirs DD item manager? Thanks!

Remove DD 2.0 completely and install RC8 as it's the complete mod.

DD never did work with Roggvirs manager. Other mods like violate do. But, there are a couple new items/devices that are not in RG's files, so there's no sliders for them.

2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Thanks! What are these new items?

The Slave Heels mod was combined into DD, that's mostly it. There were also models in DD for things which had never been finished like the parasite tentacle monsters and some straitjacket-with-boots combos.

Maybe spoiler.

I'm not forgot about my promise made new version of DD and made it compatible with DCW

Progress still here, i complete DD_Hider_addon for players, rework some dress to be in one style of DD items, and rework some textures for better view of dress.

Now i'm stuck in DD equip rework script. Not touch main equip system but in process rework libs.equipdevice. I already remove custom call  Event DD:DD_Library.DD_Equipped(DD:DD_Library akSender, Var[] akArgs) /i hope no one mod uses this call/ But after i remove this call from NPC equip system no more freezing saves (i test a few times and no freezes) Also save freezes is end if on player is equipped by script libs.equipdevice. So database isn't guilty for that i will left fixed version of it. Only sorry that seems Rogvir manager mod is ended. I know it's need for Sexual harassment mod so ... sad. What i'm working now is force work libs.equipdevice with right colors. Also it probably will end if you have many devices on the same type all will be removed from inventory to avoid bugs with colors. At this moment it will only that way as i see. Also in original script if you force equip device by script with defined color is too removes all other devices and even recolor already existing device into inventory soo ... it's not far from original)

Next step is rework libs.removedevice to new type and hope that all will work together. Then need made many tests with this new thing to DCW trap triggering and see how it goes.

i will left original procedures into library but rename to Oldequipdevice.

Maybe next step will made own devices equip filter similar as in Skyrim, but not promise if i be success in it. Also maybe need more seriously check Rogs mod manager working principles to found if it will work with new DD.

That means i can't promise real date to end this horror and open new page of DD and DCW.

PS: Surprise: i add DD_Hider_plugin here, so it probably is compatible with DD 2.0 RC8 and you can test it and says what you think about it. I remember second time - hider works only for players. On NPC items not hide. Sometimes hide so ... i don't know how it works with Bethesda) plugin is ESL flagged so not take place in your load order and no need mod slot.

DD_hider_addon.esp

24 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This will be no official update so.... Not sure if Kimy will want to do some official update if script are made by DD fans

Might help with the continuous spam of users not reading the thread a few pages back and complaining about issue X or feature Y that has been fixed already ? Maybe if we can fix some more of the current bugs a (semi-)official update could be put forward. Or at least an update that fixes the save problems and AWKCR removal.

42 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This will be no official update so.... Not sure if Kimy will want to do some official update if script are made by DD fans

In prior discussion here, @Kimy didn't seem opposed to turning the results of @naaitsab's coordination work (most recently RC8) into a DD 2.1 or 3.0:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3509719

Edited by vaultbait

Hey there guys, after looking around here, the internet, and a couple discords, I cannot seem to find out how to fix this/if its possible. Whenever I wear a harness it does not let me wear any clothes over it, That is ok and I am fine with that. However I noticed that I cannot even use power armor with a harness equipped. Is there a way to allow power armor and not clothes, or even just allow both and I can roleplay the clothes part if needed and that route would be easier. Thanks to anyone that can give insight!!!

12 hours ago, tonsoffun said:

Hey there guys, after looking around here, the internet, and a couple discords, I cannot seem to find out how to fix this/if its possible. Whenever I wear a harness it does not let me wear any clothes over it, That is ok and I am fine with that. However I noticed that I cannot even use power armor with a harness equipped. Is there a way to allow power armor and not clothes, or even just allow both and I can roleplay the clothes part if needed and that route would be easier. Thanks to anyone that can give insight!!!

This "problem" is actually a feature. And it also has to do with how the clothing system in FO4 works. There are a number of slots that a piece of equipment can occupy. 1 piece can occupy multiple slots at once. This is why you can't wear armor pieces over most vanilla clothing. This is also why certain clothing can't be worn together with certain devices.

The no power armor is a choice made for you by the modder. I am fairly certain that you can edit this simply using xEdit, but don't quote me on that.

20 hours ago, tonsoffun said:

Whenever I wear a harness it does not let me wear any clothes over it,

It's depends what you name as harness there is different models of it. As example DD_Harness_Latex_Inventory "Latex Slave Harness" [ARMO:0B015DEF] allows wear a power armor and uses slot 36 { U } Torso. Any other armor what not use this slot can be wear. If you use mod custom clothes what takes this slot of course you can't wear.

Edited by Elsidia

Need ASAP help

Anyone what used DD 2.0 RC8 need do some test

Anyone what used DD 2.0 need do some test

Get armor what can be wear with armbinder.

First just check on NPC - wears a armor and put on armbinder - if NPC not naked then this armor is ok for test

As example Pipers default outfit can't be wear with armbinder because it have arms slot. 

Vault 111 jumpsuit will be ok for tests

1) So force NPC be naked (in console removeallitems)

2) Put on armbinder and exit - watch arms animation in armbinder

3) Enter in NPC and equip armor (Vault 111 jumpsuit as example)

4) Exit of NPC

Will NPC now takes of arms and goes as armbinder not equipped?

I'm confused because i have modified DD 2.0 RC8 and even when i restore original DD_library and DD_restraints script still arms goes off armbinder

Also i have highly modified DD 2.0 and there arms stays in place.

So i want know if in original DD 2.0 arms stays in place or this is my own fixes for DD 2.0

Or in DD 2.0 RC8 is  made bug what forces arms go of when equip armor or i got this bug in my modified DD 2.0 RC8.