The widget seems to disappear without me pressing the hotkey for it. Is there a quick fix to reset the widgets given there’s no option to do so in the MCM? I tried the resetquest command but, that didn’t do anything.

On 5/10/2018 at 4:37 PM, Vaukalak said:

Widgets don't seem to appear at all. What can be the case?

On 5/11/2018 at 4:34 AM, htszu said:

The widget seems to disappear without me pressing the hotkey for it. Is there a quick fix to reset the widgets given there’s no option to do so in the MCM? I tried the resetquest command but, that didn’t do anything.

33 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

My widgets won't show up anymore, Ed. I'm using your latest version. And I can't tell if my girl is cumming or not. 

hm.....press "X" to enable/show widgets?

tell what did you do to break them?

send papyrus log?

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

sooooooo....  i take it you've have found "X" key on keyboard and now widgets working?

Sure did. It's been between Z and C the whole time. Buuut haven't had a chance to press it yet. Busy working overtime. I'll have a look later this evening.

Possible bug, I had a threesome animation going where the bar on one male was about half way when the other orgasmed, then from that point the one that was half way started to go down instead of continuing up until orgasm. 

I did have the male orgasm penalty checked and this was in v1.4.1 so not sure if v1.4.2 might have addressed this.

8 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Possible bug, I had a threesome animation going where the bar on one male was about half way when the other orgasmed, then from that point the one that was half way started to go down instead of continuing up until orgasm. 

I did have the male orgasm penalty checked and this was in v1.4.1 so not sure if v1.4.2 might have addressed this.

hm... maybe you have enabled options to decrease enjoyment and when male run out of stamina so enjoyment started dropping?

On 5/9/2018 at 10:52 AM, Ed86 said:

any

i think its DD mods, probably DCL

disable DD esps and try on new game until you find cause

Is there any way to make DD mods compatible with SLSO? There are some nice features in DCL and i would preffer to keep the mod, but SLSO is soooo nice :frown: 

12 minutes ago, HappySocks said:

Is there any way to make DD mods compatible with SLSO? There are some nice features in DCL and i would preffer to keep the mod, but SLSO is soooo nice :frown: 

probably not

you need to find out which mod does this, and contact its author, to add slso support, maybe they'll even listen to you

8 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

probably not

you need to find out which mod does this, and contact its author, to add slso support, maybe they'll even listen to you

The three base DD mods work fine with SLSO. Given DCL's history of problems with other mods, that's the most likely culprit.

Does the colour from the bar tell me anything or is it normal? because sometimes it blue then yellow or pink/red and this is not from the lenght... because i have it sometimes at the beginning red/pink or blue, yellow etc... does this say anything or can i ignore it???

35 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

Is the skse plugin file working for SE? Or should I wait till Ed recompile it for SE version (I tried testing it, didn't saw any widget)

no, it probably never will work for SE

6 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Does the colour from the bar tell me anything or is it normal? because sometimes it blue then yellow or pink/red and this is not from the lenght... because i have it sometimes at the beginning red/pink or blue, yellow etc... does this say anything or can i ignore it???

blue-male

pink-female

yellow-med enjoyment

red-high enjoyment

flashing-about to orgasm

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no, it probably never will work for SE

;_;

welp, your mod, your choice :3

edit:

Btw, it seems to work mostly, withstanding what is provided by the dll.

I'm pretty inexperienced to your mod, is everything dependent of it or is there options in the mcm that can be deactivated to make it work?

3 hours ago, LeFlemard said:

;_;

welp, your mod, your choice :3

edit:

Btw, it seems to work mostly, withstanding what is provided by the dll.

I'm pretty inexperienced to your mod, is everything dependent of it or is there options in the mcm that can be deactivated to make it work?

not mine mod, author hasnt logged in for more than half year, so unless you know c++ and can reverse engineer skyrim chances are close to 0

animation speed wont work

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

not mine mod, author hasnt logged in for more than half year, so unless you know c++ and can reverse engineer skyrim chances are close to 0

animation speed wont work

I know a bit about programming (general knowledge, even pointers, not really worked with c++ so need to read its doc) but unless we know what this dll export and import and what function it offer, I can't really reverse engineer it... (and most of all, I don't have the sample plugin for skse64...)