4 hours ago, Sickotik Mods said:

I'm getting a ton of Error: Istring ID should be Int32 Value when I run this through SSEedit. 
Anyone knnow what these are and more importantly how I should handle them? 

This mod doesn't work with SSE. It only works with Oldrim. The Int32 value likely means it's looking for a 32-bit engine, not the 64-bit one that Newrim uses.

5 hours ago, LeFlemard said:

I know a bit about programming (general knowledge, even pointers, not really worked with c++ so need to read its doc) but unless we know what this dll export and import and what function it offer, I can't really reverse engineer it... (and most of all, I don't have the sample plugin for skse64...)

There is source code

You probably need to update memory adress for sse

And fix bunch of errors when it compiles under skse64

Both of which probably isnt that hard if you know c++

5 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

This mod doesn't work with SSE. It only works with Oldrim. The Int32 value likely means it's looking for a 32-bit engine, not the 64-bit one that Newrim uses.

Well after I ported it. And did some testing. Turns out it does work. It appears to be missing some addition animations or something, can’t remember what exactly, but it seems to be working.

I can’t get Sexlab to register that I had sex or run the climax event.Animations will play but no other mod registers that I’ve actually had sex. And that leaves my pregnancy mods useless right now. So I downloaded SLSO to try to force the climax event. I’m about to test it now but, I’m not sure why Sexlab wasn’t registering. 

On 5/22/2018 at 7:05 AM, Ed86 said:

There is source code

You probably need to update memory adress for sse

And fix bunch of errors when it compiles under skse64

Both of which probably isnt that hard if you know c++

I managed to find the source, set up in x64 and all that, only problem is that there some assembler codes in maincpp that don't want to work it seems... (I haven't looked at memory address still)

the fact that VS doesn't want to work half the time on my pc may be the issue tho.

edit: For the papyrus script, recompiling seems to works for the widgets, getting an error for those interacting with sexlab....

Hi Ed, i have a little problem... when i have some npc-npc action, and the female npc has a orgasm in the first or second stage or any other, is she going to equip her cloth in the middle of the animation... dont know why??? i put slol at the end of my order so they didnt conflict... i hope so... i ve npc-npc game active and sexlab npc-npc always orgasm active too, is there a conflict?  Oh and i know the patch for soul gem oven u didnt do by yourself but i think this patch spamming pregnancy. Because when a female actor orgasm she is pregnant... and yeah im not an expert but i think this doesnt work so...

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

yes

you have enabled both orgasms ofc it will spamm, i havent tested commies patches so use at you own risk

Ok... turn off the sexlab always orgasm... but they still equip her armor/cloth after a orgasm in the middle of the animation... maybe a sexlab bug...

7 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hi Ed, i have a little problem... when i have some npc-npc action, and the female npc has a orgasm in the first or second stage or any other, is she going to equip her cloth in the middle of the animation... dont know why??? i put slol at the end of my order so they didnt conflict... i hope so... i ve npc-npc game active and sexlab npc-npc always orgasm active too, is there a conflict?  Oh and i know the patch for soul gem oven u didnt do by yourself but i think this patch spamming pregnancy. Because when a female actor orgasm she is pregnant... and yeah im not an expert but i think this doesnt work so...

Do you have sexlab cumshot installed if you do try uninstalling it. I had the same problem and thats what fixed it for me. 

32 minutes ago, Getsugan said:

Do you have sexlab cumshot installed if you do try uninstalling it. I had the same problem and thats what fixed it for me. 

no unfortunately not... i thought about it to install it but i thought there where maybe a conflict... thanks for the advise... i try to figure out what mod starts the scene maybe it is this... i have it in scenes from sexlab sexlife, dovakhin infamy, in Amourous adventure and sl kidnapp redux... maybe a reinstall of sexlab can do it... but yeah "never touch a running sytem"...

somehow my last scene requires spacebar to end the animation. 

I have SGO, Defeat, always orgasm on in SLSO.

How should I investigate this? Anyone heard of this?

Also, what happens if you don't enable separate orgasm in Sexlab?

Hello, first of all, great mod. The time people spend on these is always appreciated.

Two questions, 1) does anyone else have an issue with the enjoyment hot-keys not doing anything?

2) more of a general question, if I un-check the two script options for NPCs is this mod still script heavy or does it have background scripts? I'd like to leave it on during my play through but it's always nice to check first.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, ratbag said:

Hello, first of all, great mod. The time people spend on these is always appreciated.

Two questions, 1) does anyone else have an issue with the enjoyment hot-keys not doing anything?

2) more of a general question, if I un-check the two script options for NPCs is this mod still script heavy or does it have background scripts? I'd like to leave it on during my play through but it's always nice to check first.

Thanks!

Scripts are only running during sl animation

8 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

somehow my last scene requires spacebar to end the animation. 

I have SGO, Defeat, always orgasm on in SLSO.

How should I investigate this? Anyone heard of this?

Also, what happens if you don't enable separate orgasm in Sexlab?

Idk check console

...you wont get separate orgasms

Modifier + increase enjoyment (self enjoyment increase?) consumes magicka on my end.  Shouldn't that be edging?

Aggressive anims cycle the last two when aggressor NPC orgasm is required - looks like there's a loss of enjoyment when it goes to the prior anim, so this leads to never-ending scenes on my new PC. Would it be possible to remove the arousal loss when that flag is selected?

36 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

Modifier + increase enjoyment (self enjoyment increase?) consumes magicka on my end.  Shouldn't that be edging?

Aggressive anims cycle the last two when aggressor NPC orgasm is required - looks like there's a loss of enjoyment when it goes to the prior anim, so this leads to never-ending scenes on my new PC. Would it be possible to remove the arousal loss when that flag is selected?

no, who receives enjoyment looses magicka

disable sexlab passive enjoyment gain per animation stage

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no, who receives enjoyment looses magicka

Thank you :)

I don't understand. I thought this would increment enjoyment every stage leading to orgasm?

I'm working on an untamed patch. Just need to check about permission to post it.  Still deciding which features of the mod to activate for slso pc/npc events.

One small issue. How do I call isCreature() ?

bool function IsCreature(Actor ActorRef)
    return CreatureSlots.AllowedCreature(ActorRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace())
endFunction

> IsCreature is not a function or does not exist

Sexlab and CF have IsCreature. How do I call them?

Really enjoy this mod but add a (in)sanity check?

New character. No sex skill. Defeated. Ash spawn abusing the player. Player out of stamina. Player out of Magicka. Ash spawn's enjoyment decreasing. Stuck in an endless loop. Can't advance the scene with the spacebar. It keeps backing up to the previous animation. You'd think a rapist's enjoyment would be independent of the rapee's?

Walked away. Made dinner while the second Ash Spawn just stands there waiting for the first one with erectile dysfunction to finish. Realistic Needs is making my character yawn now which is funny in a twisted sort of way.

4 hours ago, jbezorg said:

New character. No sex skill. Defeated. Ash spawn abusing the player. Player out of stamina. Player out of Magicka. Ash spawn's enjoyment decreasing. Stuck in an endless loop. Can't advance the scene with the spacebar. It keeps backing up to the previous animation. You'd think a rapist's enjoyment would be independent of the rapee's?

Walked away. Made dinner while the second Ash Spawn just stands there waiting for the first one with erectile dysfunction to finish. Realistic Needs is making my character yawn now which is funny in a twisted sort of way.

I was asking about that too, Ed86 said:

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Problem found - this mod wasn't designed for defeat.  Defeat takes away your stamina regen. It's designed to make it harder for the PC to escape mid-assault.  Other encounters do not have this problem. 

Ed86: It would be awesome if you could build some logic to handle Defeat compatibility. I think many of the posts in this thread are from this issue. I'm not sure how to handle it and I'm still new at editing.

8 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

Thank you :)

I don't understand. I thought this would increment enjoyment every stage leading to orgasm?

I'm working on an untamed patch. Just need to check about permission to post it.  Still deciding which features of the mod to activate for slso pc/npc events.

One small issue. How do I call isCreature() ?

bool function IsCreature(Actor ActorRef)
    return CreatureSlots.AllowedCreature(ActorRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace())
endFunction

> IsCreature is not a function or does not exist

Sexlab and CF have IsCreature. How do I call them?

it adds 10 enjoyment per stage, since stage it reduced, so is enjoyment

well IsCreature() is slso function and wont work without slso

use something like 

ActorLib.GetGender(ActorRef)

IsCreature = Gender >= 2

no idea about CF

6 hours ago, jbezorg said:

and what would it do?

and passive enjoyment decease

1 hour ago, 7osisg4d said:

I was asking about that too, Ed86 said:

Problem found - this mod wasn't designed for defeat.  Defeat takes away your stamina regen. It's designed to make it harder for the PC to escape mid-assault.  Other encounters do not have this problem. 

Ed86: It would be awesome if you could build some logic to handle Defeat compatibility. I think many of the posts in this thread are from this issue. I'm not sure how to handle it and I'm still new at editing.

i think its coz ive enabled most features by default